It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This might be a coincidence, but it just so happens on that day they are activating a battle hardened Iraq brigade, for duties at home.

www.armytimes.com...

"3rd Infantry’s 1st BCT trains for a new dwell-time mission. Helping ‘people at home’ may become a permanent part of the active Army"

[edit on 23-9-2008 by foremanator]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Well first of all, get the idea of the US Army 3rd Infantry Div. being some "Martial Law Conquerors" out of your heads. I have an acquaintance within this Div., and they are simply coming back home for some well deserved R&R.

Well, according to the Army Times... www.armytimes.com...

There is to be a permanent re-deployment to Northern Command and once here..."They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control"

Now is this the result of Bush dispensing with the Posse Comitatus Act? Doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy and I'm just a friendly neighbour.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well... If there IS a "Red List," I would bet I'm on it.

I am VERY much vocal about our founding documents, and those are the sort that get on lists like that.

And... I'll bet there IS a "Red List."

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Are you all under the Impression that the members of the US Army are made up of non US Citizens? Now yes their are Non US Citizens that serve in the Military, however, do you really think that the members of said Brigade are going to go...Hrmmm, yeah, lets just forget the code we swore when we signed up and start rounding up Americans? The Members of the Military are not Robots. They care just as much if not more about the Constitution and Keeping it then most Citizens. No, I am not inferring that if you didnt serve your not a patriot. Members of the Military are not stupid. They wont just take an order that tells them to deploy on American Soil and start Detaining Americans. If that Order did come down, You better believe their will be a Massive Civil War Amongst just the Military and the people for the Citizens will win, because well over 85% of the members of the Military, wont put up for it, 10% would be for it and 5% would go to the highest bidder.

A large percentage of the Military is made up of Texans. Know any Texans? Do you think they would put up with that kind of Horse Crap?

So unless TPTB go through and kill 85% of the Armed Forces, that scenario is very very unlikely. IMO. So... Calm down, Use the Force!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by arcnaver]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"They wont just take an order that tells them to deploy on American Soil and start Detaining Americans."

what if they are given some sort of immunity (for the time being) and are in the situation of rounding people up or be the one who is being rounded up?

im not sure about lists, but if they do exsist, whats the point in worring about it?

if the future some predict comes to pass then there will be two options, live like a slave for the rest of your life(assuming your allowed to live it), or die trying to save some sort of freedom and compassion towards fellow human beings.

neither option is nice. but i have often wondered which i'd rather.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

They would be lied to or worse in order to believe "rounding up" the people on the list were some sort of major threat. The alternative to not following orders would be very harsh.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is bull#, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You'd end up with a lot of pissed off people asking questions.

THIS sort of action would occur if we already entered a complete type of fascist police state. Not in today's United States. This dude is just trying to scare you. I could write up the same thing, add in some semi-factual information and it'd probably scare every person that reads it.

"Back channel source" - O RLY? I guess it's legit because he used conspiracy-related words.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver

A large percentage of the Military is made up of Texans. Know any Texans? Do you think they would put up with that kind of Horse Crap?

Erm... This is about the fifth or sixth time i've heard people speaking about 'special' Texans.

Can someone kindly explain why these people are allegedly so special? What makes them so different to anyone else?

I mean wasn't George Bush governor of Texas?

Call me small minded, but our world history at secondary school didn't really delve into the history of America (no irony intended) , but weren't the Texans the mad rednecks who used to lynch black people back in the day and shoot the native Americans?

A serious question, i'm certainly not making a general sweeping statement of all Texans, but surely they have a sort of reputation for being gun-loving, shoot first ask questions later, type of people...

Educate me... maybe I'm thinking of Alabama? My mistake if that's the case.... but you know what it's like, for hearsay and false media etc.

On topic, surely any military would think twice about detaining their own citizens? Or maybe that's why the military is giving them drugs.... maybe to isolate their senses?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
reply to post by The Revealer

I then went on to state that this search has just become legal because THich's G/F's didn't have the guts to stand up to you and deny you the right to search, You had no probable cause to search us, see our ID, or even approach us.. For I am a constitutionalist and deem this search unconstitutional. But comes all good cause my sheep of a g/f thinks its ok since she has nothing to hide..

Sorry to have to say this but you either need to dump your g/f or check her. Women are "gatekeepers" of systems. They tend to go with the current flow and generally don't challenge authority. It's not really their fault, this is a man's world afterall. But when you don't challenge g/f's on serious issues, you only trap yourself.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Sorry to have to say this but you either need to dump your g/f or check her. Women are "gatekeepers" of systems. They tend to go with the current flow and generally don't challenge authority. It's not really their fault, this is a man's world afterall. But when you don't challenge g/f's on serious issues, you only trap yourself.

You've obviously been with the wrong type of women?

My last two girlfriends were very independant, and used their hearts when it came to making decisions.

In what way is it a man's world? I'm a bloke, but for all my life, i've noticed that things are suited just as much for women in almost all cases, so what gives?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

You've obviously been with the wrong type of women?

My last two girlfriends were very independant, and used their hearts when it came to making decisions.

In what way is it a man's world? I'm a bloke, but for all my life, i've noticed that things are suited just as much for women in almost all cases, so what gives?

How many women have founded countries throughout modern civilization?

Generally speaking(key word is generally) women are "gatekeepers". Men tend to be more rebellious than women. There have been many more men heretics throughout history than women.

You are right in one regard. I live in Los Angeles, one of the most pretentious places on the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I couldnt have said it better myself.

They will look back at all the "crazies" and see how right we all were.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is a religious nutjob; he's just as inclined to cite rapture as the cause of major disappearances as a 'RED LIST.' I don't give much of his rantings any sway.

However, you better bet this list, and a few choice others, are watched by the CIA and other government acronyms charged with keeping the peace. Wouldn't you? This is one place where dissenters and potential troublemakers 'meet' in an organized manner and make their thoughts and opinions known to any/all who care to read them. As to rounding us up, I am not particularly concerned; as a group, as Douglas Adams might say, we are mostly harmless and the overseers of ATS activity likely get a good daily chuckle from our ravings as Icu20 said. I would assume the real 'problem children' keep a low profile and are not likely to advertise their presence (much less their thoughts) publicly or via such a traceable route.

That having been said, thousands of people (worldwide) go missing every day--including the best and the brightest with nary a blink of the eye from the public, as sir_chancealot noted. As far as the difference between 40-50 and thousands, look at history. It's easier for the public to worry about one missing young, pretty, white woman, than thousands of soldiers dying for a bogus cause. Our government *may* have gotten away scott-free with the heinous murder of thousands at the WTC and the general populace will fight you over such suggestion alone (let alone outright allegation). You think thousands more, who simply quietly drop from radar, will suddenly cause our compatriots to rise up in revolution? And miss Dancing with the Stars?

The population is spiraling out of control and the numbers need to be drastically reduced. Who would the Powers That Be want removed, the freethinkers (many of whom congregate here), or the passive sheep? The best and the brightest or those who can't even think for themselves? Does make one wonder about the alleged 'containment facility' beneath the Denver International Airport...

I have more realistic concerns right now, such as the economy, gas prices, and how the gov't plans on taking MY money to cover the butts of these sinking banks. However, if anyone plans on dragging me from my bed at 4 a.m., I'm with ThichHeaded: BRING IT ON.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Are you all under the Impression that the members of the US Army are made up of non US Citizens? Now yes their are Non US Citizens that serve in the Military, however, do you really think that the members of said Brigade are going to go...Hrmmm, yeah, lets just forget the code we swore when we signed up and start rounding up Americans? The Members of the Military are not Robots. They care just as much if not more about the Constitution and Keeping it then most Citizens. No, I am not inferring that if you didnt serve your not a patriot. Members of the Military are not stupid. They wont just take an order that tells them to deploy on American Soil and start Detaining Americans. If that Order did come down, You better believe their will be a Massive Civil War Amongst just the Military and the people for the Citizens will win, because well over 85% of the members of the Military, wont put up for it, 10% would be for it and 5% would go to the highest bidder.

So unless TPTB go through and kill 85% of the Armed Forces, that scenario is very very unlikely. IMO. So... Calm down, Use the Force!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by arcnaver]

actually, they all ready do it. www.youtube.com...

maybe not the military, but..... it shows americans more than willing to round up fellow country men and women who have done nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

You forget that the masses of sheeple wont hear about a single murder unless they are televised on one of the big news orgs.

So there could be millions killed off but as long as the news channels dont report any of them no one will ever know the difference.

and even beyond that public records all controlled by the ones offing everyone. then it would become the families word over the government. Who do you think would win that?

In all reality they can kill off any opposing viewpoints in the light of day and they will never be seen or caught. Think of how many special units they have just for killing high up targets. Its like the governments biggest fad to train people how to kill secretly, quietly, and most importantly make it look like something else.

Im done with this piece of crap country any way. No one will listen to how dangerous things are thichheaded was right NO ONE will listen not even those who are closest to you they all trust the government that they would never kill for control or money, but they all fail to realize the truth that the government does and will do whatever to gain power.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't think ATS user's understand how much of an impact we actually make...don't you all understand that we are the one's they would want to off?

We are the awakened sheeple! We are the one's most likely to lead a resistance against the shadow government...someone mentioned ATS user's being peons...well in the game of chess...the peon *can* be used as one of your strongest pieces!

And I'm definitely sure there are Alphabet agencies watching this site...they might take us as a big joke around the water cooler...but trust me...alone we are just single voices...but together...we are a force to be reckoned with...and they know this...

Call me crazy...but I feel like we are the last hope...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I believe I saw someone earlier mention a possible bio attack. I see where that could happen but it would most likely take too many casualties of people that aren't on the red list. I don't know about it happening really, don't get me wrong I believe they really want to take out everyone who poses a threat but I just don't see how it could be done without the word getting out. I know the media may not cover all of it but I'm sure the government knows about and reads these forums. They know that if any movement leader we really knew about was wiped out on oct 1st we'd all discuss it on here and start high tailin it to the hills.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I keep hearing this, but then I see troops going into New Orleans and forcing people out at gunpoint and taking their weapons (for their own good, of course...
), and then there's the police, who swear to protect and serve, treating citizens as dirt, and I think... There are enough of those kind to take orders, regardless of what they are, and abuse the citizens. There are also foreign troops likely to be called, that would like nothing better than to stomp some American butt.

I do know some. Some are very cool. Others believe the government can do no wrong and would do whatever they're ordered to, founding documents be damned.

85%... Who will not have access to what the 15% - plus foreign troops - have in terms of weapons. (And actually, that 85% sounds about right).

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
I believe I saw someone earlier mention a possible bio attack. I see where that could happen but it would most likely take too many casualties of people that aren't on the red list. I don't know about it happening really, don't get me wrong I believe they really want to take out everyone who poses a threat but I just don't see how it could be done without the word getting out. I know the media may not cover all of it but I'm sure the government knows about and reads these forums. They know that if any movement leader we really knew about was wiped out on oct 1st we'd all discuss it on here and start high tailin it to the hills.

Regarding the Internet... They are trying to use it as The Ministry of Truth (ala 1984) where the "truth" can be written and rewritten as their needs dictate.

Today we are at war with Eurasia and allies with Eastasia... Tomorrow, when we are at war with Eastasia and allies with Eurasia, we will be told that we have ALWAYS been at war with Eastasia and allies with Eurasia.

And so it will go if net neutrality is not kept (a very hard thing to do, it will turn out).

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just my thoughts:

If you want to see whos on the red list, turn on MTV or watch E.T., Star, Global.

If you drink Crystal in one of your videos, drive a Bentley, have a gang ribbon on your head and talk about poppin caps in asses ballcaps splayed etc, your card is up first. To most, this will come as a relief but then the second wave from the red list will be those with more than one civil complaint on record, serious crime records etc.

Blue will be the unemployed but able and those with not so serious crime in their past. Those on that list will be put on duty as government servants, guardsmen and factories in support of the war. They will be treated as new recruits but slightly more disposable. Knocked off if necessary.

The Red list isn't your standard dissenters, I can nearly guarantee that. They will be the ones blamed for our cultural degradation and disturbing the order of the past couple decades.

October is definitely going to be a pivotal month in the western world and society is going to have to be turned upside down to shake out the perceived trouble out of the nests.

I hope I'm right in that I hope most of us average joes will be left alone.

Some will agree with me and others will disagree - most will certainly disagree but for those who are too stressed out to think right now, you are more than likely NOT ON ANY LIST as you obviously lack the fortitude to present a threat to the system in real life. No disrespect directed towards you either. You just want stability, the 'way it used to be' and a good positive experience. I do too and I am right there in your shoes however family comes first and I will die in defense of anyone in my family.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Atlantican]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join