It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I found this while I was searching for news articles on Martial Law. The following is from steve quayle news alerts

From deep back channels I have confirmed that planned assassinations of any U.S. Citizens who are on the "red list" will commence on 10/1/2008.

That does not mean that mass numbers of bodies will be appearing that week. It does mean that systematic elimination of those on that "red list".....Ie. Those who could lead resistance, opinion makers or those in the media..... Main stream or alternative, certain known militia leaders and members, patriotic ex military who could train and lead citizens in resistance to tyrants and their martial law privations , and current U.S. Military that would side with their fellow citizens against tyranny.... will take place.

I heard this would be handled by assigned assets in the U.S. Military, private contractors, intel assets, corporate security trouble shooters, and foreign troops currently billeted in training facilities on U.S. Military bases, or in clandestine bases in rural areas, closed military bases, or even deep underground bases and recently purchased mining properties.

Apparently, these assets will grab and then pop people on the list and then dispose of bodies. It will be as if people have disappeared........no different than those in the 70's in Chile when U.S. Mil/Intel assets planned and directed the Allende coup from Venia......or those in Argentina........or in the slaughter houses of Hitler, Stalin, or Mao.

Who exactly is on the "red list" ......what order they will be taken in.....Or if collateral damage to family or friends is acceptable was not heard. Apparently this will take place over months as we move deeper into police state hell and the expected second American revolution which TPTB knows will arise in 2009 and 2010 as the American people will have nothing left to lose and many will be literally starving or in work gangs under the tutelage of regional military governors.

I hope this doesn't happen but I don't know since I read about the brigade homeland tours starting October 1st. God help us.

mod edit: all caps title – please review this link.
]

[edit on 9/22/2008 by JacKatMtn]

[edit on 22-9-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Mods if this is posted in the wrong forum sorry, please move it then to the correct forum.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
[edit on 22-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

the source is www.stevequayle.com...

I don't know where this guy is getting his info though. I hope this is not true. Time will tell.....

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How about that caps key...

Cool at least I will die for a reason.. Not like most of these sheep who follow blindly and do everything they are told..

Hell IF THIS IS TRUE, MAKE ME THE EXAMPLE PUNK **SNIP**!!!

I dont care really..

I was stopped by the police this weekend wit my g/f doing nothing wrong except being in a parking lot..

Her answer to letting them search her car is.. "We had nothing to hide."

So ya.. let them do this.. then the people who helped or tried to.. will be worth something.. cause we died for a cause, not some bs assumption of what reality isnt.. We seen it coming... They didnt.. Blind as hell and nothing to show them the way.

Sorry for rant but hey.. it fits..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
How about that caps key...

That's how that post was written. Sorry about the Caps nothing I can do about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gee, I am on many lists (including a few s* lists I am sure).

Have not heard of this Red List. I am not too worried about it since I owe the Gov't some money, Dept. of Education to be exact.

And to the would be hitmen, make sure you get it right the first time as I am not an advocate of government waste. Some would say it kinda ticks me off a bit. Meh, we will see.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Ahabstar]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If true then I am a little worried, but since I wasn't sure who this Steve Quayle character is I did a quick google search on him and LOL. It wouldn't really make sense for them to go around assassinating thousands of people. With that many people being murdered it's not going to be a secret. It would do more harm than good for the "NWO" cause.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

That's not right, what did the cops say you did?

I had a run in with the cops and all I am going to say is that the cop illegally searched a cell phone, sent a txt, and called someone to see who the cell belonged to and stole an item. He also tried to get me in trouble for things I never did. I will not get into details of what happened. He should have been fired for that.

I hope Im not on the red list

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
entire ats is on red, you dont think cia gets laughs out of this site everyday?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

The red lists are for people to be killed when martial law is declared. Google Martial law and you will be up to date.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

He pulled up and asked to see my ID, then I comptemplated to tell him FU.. But decided not to.. damn g/f's I swear..

Anyway a tad later I asked her why she let him search the car.. She said cause I have nothing to hide.. The cop over heard this and said "Ya seems like THich Does."(thich not my real name so you know..)

I then went on to state that this search has just become legal because THich's G/F's didn't have the guts to stand up to you and deny you the right to search, You had no probable cause to search us, see our ID, or even approach us.. For I am a constitutionalist and deem this search unconstitutional. But comes all good cause my sheep of a g/f thinks its ok since she has nothing to hide..

In that.. I believe anything that happens to the US we deserve it.. Nobody listens.. even people close to you dont.. as the case above proves.. We blow hot air and none give a tihs...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by icu20

Do you really think that everyone on ATS is on the red list??? It could be a possibly. Aren't dissenters on the red list?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Gee, I am on many lists (including a few s* lists I am sure).

Have not heard of this Red List. I am not too worried about it since I owe the Gov't some money, Dept. of Education to be exact.

And to the would be hitmen, make sure you get it right the first time as I am not an advocate of government waste. Some would say it kinda ticks me off a bit. Meh, we will see.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Ahabstar]

HA HA HA!!!Freakin hilarious.Same here on the owing money part.The bright side of this story,if true,is we will not owe if they frag us!!I for one am not afraid.I do believe death is another part of life,and I am not so sure that death is the end all anyway.Great reply.Made me laugh.

[edit on 093030p://4717 by daeoeste]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

NO WAY!!!

The cop knew your screen name? lol

I have never heard of that before... If I didn't just misread your story. That just blew my mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
[edit on 22-9-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
...With that many people being murdered it's not going to be a secret. It would do more harm than good for the "NWO" cause.

Many of the leading minds in biological warfare and the treatment of diseases have mysteriously died in a couple of years. Something like 40 or 50 of them. These aren't just average, everyday biological scientists, these are, literally, the world's best and brightest.

Yet not a peep is heard from people except "Huh! That's a strange coincidence!"

Edit to add: When was the last time you heard of a man all over the news being listed as "missing"? If they come for the red list, it will be MEN on that list. And mainstream media doesn't report missing people unless they are young, pretty, white women.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

You make a good point, but 40-50 missing people compared to thousands missing is a BIG difference. I'm not saying that this could never happen, but at that point why try and hide it? There would be too many suspicious people, not to mention all of the families affected.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Surely we cant all be on the red list ..I bet the red lists are people who actually do have a following (leaders,preachers etc ) .
Us little peons at ATS cant even sustain or entertain lol even one poster on one thread LOL >..

Seriously though I believe they really do have those lists and that it really is a likely scenerio in the very near future ..I put nothing past the rulers of this world ..they are capable of doing anything to any one of us at any time ..since we are all already pretty much under their thumb ...we work for them now remember ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I could get all upset about this, but I wont. I dont think I am on a list anywhere, but that all depends on how far back they go on the military lists and who they talk to. I am vocal about my dissatisfaction concerning the current state of the US and of the two candidates that they want us to choose from.
The mods will know whether I am gone or not by looking at my visitation logs, of which I am here nearly everyday. I would suggest that anyone here that thinks they are on this list (if it is true that they are coming to get people) that you all at least log in to ATS everyday. That way, if you stop coming, we will know that you are gone.
The report also mentioned dissenting media members. I can only wonder who they are talking about there. I am sure that the gang at prisonplanet/infowars has got to be up there.

Some years ago, I was going to a concert with some friends. We had tickets, paid in full. Stood in line outside the venue. When the line started moving, we were ordered to spread and be searched. Women's purses were searched. Pockets were searched. All contents were verified before entry. My friend made a comment..."welcome to police state, stage 1". Its getting bad out there.

I am glad that I am friends with a few people with DHS and local and country law enforcement. Perhaps they will help to ease my transition to slave without having me flayed and beaten first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join