It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There are red lists and blue lists. Red lists are for the leaders. IF you have tried to organize a thing publicly then you are red listed. Jack Blood, Ron avery, Pastor Butch, these are red list people.

They go first.

Then later the blue list is activated. If you know any of those names you are likly blue listed. On the good side you get the opprituinity of "re-education" camp. As opposed to death/ dissaperance. On the bad side you are still blue listed.

These lists have been around for awhile and every now and again someone says they will be activated... yet with the war brigade coming home to roost in the middle of all the gas shortages and bank failures.... now seems more likly a time than any.

The time to get out of dodge is now.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Wow that's crazy man. You should have asked the cop how he knew about your screen name.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Okay after looking it up on a David Icke site
The Red List picke up prior to Martial Law declaration and the Blue List is about 6 weeks aftwards. Source quoted is an unknown FBI agent (not special agent, as all full agents are ranked as that would have access to such info) read this from a CIA agent (again ranking...) buddy of his, that the FBI agent was on a Blue List.

Oh and they bag you at your home at 4am, drive you to a black helicopter, transfer you to 64 passenger Chinook to one of 38 cities for a final ride in a 747, 737 or 727 for an express chartered flight to a Red Camp for execution. Martial Law is declared while in flight on the jet so they can legally hold sentance an excute without trial.

Pfft. 200-300 people herded on to a jet timed specifically to make everything legal? Better have some top notch guards in the 1500-10000 range since the Red List have people more dangerous than FBI agents.

Like I said, I am on a few lists. Of the ones that matter, everyone of them list me as friendly status and to treat with upmost courtesy and respect. So I am not too worried.

Besides 4am is too late to catch me at home as I have already left for work. I would just throw the whole damn schedule off too much and all those scary Red List people wouldn't be in the air at the right time. It would be like Tora, Tora, Tora all over again. When the attack on Pearl Harbor was supposed to take place immediately after formal declaration of war.

Crap, screwing up their plans for world domination just put me on the Red List for sure now.
Good news is, all the red tape just put this off for at least 2 years due to rescheduling conflicts.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Not exactly the same time frames, but similar outcome, information predicted by Web Bots heard on C2C posted on George Ure's site:

Then we get rising discontent/talk of rebellion/revolution through th
e spring, the Summer of Hell in 2009, and strange disappearances - but it ain't the Rapture - think more like 'the harvesting' starts in late summer 2009.

Source: UrbanSurvival.com

delius

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

When martial law is declared I hope the people that I know in the Federal Government such as the CIA, DHS, and in some other agencies will help my family survive these harsh times....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
heh.

i really dont know where id go.

on one hand, my mother's husband works for the government (military: army aviation: helicopter systems) and is one of my legal guardians er whatever, well im an adult so i dont have guardians, but i live with the bloke, you know?

on another hand you all know ive been outspoken on the internet about this subject. not a leader, no .. but definitely someone who has stated very strong opinions and words on this before. IMO definitely blue list material.

then in the third hand which is unseen, i have been guilty of a misdemeanor before, and thus had to get fingerprinted and my picture taken @ the courthouse. I remembered one of the cops saying the Feds get a copy. I am in school for Database Administration, I know how Databases work, and the government would be a fool not to have many, many potential layered databases with different "levels" of criminals and suspicious people on them.

for instance, not to dog on the convicted felons, but i think you'll get rounded up for work duty before the misdemeanor folks will, theres entirely too many of us. registered sex offenders? probably get rounded up and killed b/c nobody likes them, lol. People who owe extensive debt and refuse or cannot pay, and by extensive I mean more than $20,000 as a guess?

one fact is: the "camps" are all in execution states. states without capital punishment do not contain these "FEMA camps". it is true. look it up.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
When the time comes for ATS users they will be given a choice:

Join the red list - or work for us.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So you people know I said..

Anyway a tad later I asked her why she let him search the car.. She said cause I have nothing to hide.. The cop over heard this and said "Ya seems like THich Does."(thich not my real name so you know..)

L 2 Read.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I live on my own as well. Anyways my state has concentration camps then since they support the death penalty.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
So you people know I said..

Anyway a tad later I asked her why she let him search the car.. She said cause I have nothing to hide.. The cop over heard this and said "Ya seems like THich Does."(thich not my real name so you know..)

L 2 Read.

Cola exiting nostrils at high speed STINGS!!!

So yeah, pretty sure I'm not listed right now either, but I'm definitely in a few databases... Maybe someone on 4chan will get bored and hack all of them and wipe out all the data... never know

I just wish I had a God's Eye View of all the people in the US just so I can see how many people go along with what the Gov tells them...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Shaker]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

All I can say is that if I am on that list I wish them the best of luck. If I get lucky and snatch somebody trying to kill me I will eat them.....With a nice bottle of Silver Oak.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well first of all, get the idea of the US Army 3rd Infantry Div. being some "Martial Law Conquerors" out of your heads. I have an acquaintance within this Div., and they are simply coming back home for some well deserved R&R. They are being given the chance to further their education, catch-up with their families, and increase their CT and CI training. They will essentially be training to make-up for the absence of any state's National Guard, which at this current point in time is a SERIOUS issue. Hurricane Katrina anybody? During that devastating storm in 2005, the Louisiana National Guard was Forward Deployed, and unable to assist in Security and Recovery efforts. The United States Navy, Coast Guard, and other Home Deployed Military Forces had to take up the slack left behind. Many of our current Military Forces ALREADY train for and have been active in what the Army's 3rd Inf. Div. is now preparing to do. I see absolutely NOTHING alarming in these actions whatsoever.

As for some "Red List", please. When U.S. Citizens starts mysteriously dropping off the face of the Earth during October, then maybe someone can believe such a story. Until then, sit back, relax, and just be glad that we now have another element of Domestic Based security back within the States.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

Actually, hundreds of thousands of people "disappear" every year from around the world. Some run away from their wives, some from debts, others are kidnapped and disposed of by any number of violent private and gov't groups: mafia, ms-13, CIA etc. In fact "disappearing" is so common that when you go to report a missing person, the police don't even investigate, they simply file a "Missing Persons Report". Unless its a kid of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Well I suppose If I see no new topics as of 10/2/08 then he was right, good luck everybody and if your able get into your tron mobile.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ofcourse, I believe this could also extend outside the US also.

There are many US Citizens & possible sympithisers in allied countries who could cause problems for the dictatorship also (including most of the free willed ppl on these boards, myself included).

If this is for real, then Litterally 10,000s of ppl all over the world will just up & vanish.

"Rapture"? But instead of the good ppl being taken away to safety, they are instead killed off....perhaps?

[edit on 9/23/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
lists...whatever

don't even know why they ever bother

real revolutions come from the street

The numbers in terms of citizens are all wrong for this to last long...

The silent generation is almost dead, the boomers are getting old... there will be alot of young men in a few years, young, arrogant and having the numbers

No takeover can last beyond a few years

and no "leaders" matter in a real revolution

It's all fairly moronic

I have to wonder...

Perhaps that is the goal, that the secret societies know that the takeover fails, but thier Real Goal is to...refresh a Nation renew it's population allow for a complete change of systems and ideologies when these things are needed?

That indeed the whole thing is designed to fail? But only after the old sides...all of them have been eliminated and something new can truely be built?

Maybe

because the numbers don't add up... it does seemed timed to... fail

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If the ground-based movements will have a chance in awakening people and getting things done, it will be thanks to the work and diversified efforts of many...

Thanks for the warnings Revealer... let's hope that crying wolf will not make some let down the guard...

Many people disappear everyday, but if you remember that one of the goals of the "elite" will be a war, then there will be many "organic" ways to get rid of people. Hopefully some of the possible list members will see it fit to start moving... no?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Not that I'm convinced the report is true, but let the filthy, uncivilized, cowardly punkass Spooks (or the like) come for me right away! I've been ready to die for the righteous cause of (real) freedom, truth, common sense etc. (a martyrdom concept virtually unknown particularly to Americans) since '94; and even more so in the last couple years. Bring on the soulless Borg black holes! Death to the pathocrats!

(edit to add):

lightworth.blogspot.com...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
First of all Steve Quayle is not a reputable source, and his buddy Hawke isnt either. If they are correct on anything, it is because of the law of averages.

Second, the US Government is not going to go around snatching millions of people at 4 am, transporting them to a facility on a helicopter for further transport to another facility for yet another transport on a jumbo jet to a Holiday Inn Express for re edumacation. No, that will not happen, because they do not have the money to do this. They have more important things to spend money on, especially when a $.06 22 cal bullet is much cheaper and more effective.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
[edit on 23-9-2008 by son of PC]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join