It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this girl an alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

I absolutely hated that show when I was a kid. I don't know why, but it scared me horribly.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
She must be alien becasue she really struggles at times to read her auto-que which is in English...then again, she may just be dumber than a door nail who got used for this clip for her looks? Hmmmm, no question here...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You never know? She looks as though she went a little extreme w/ the eye liner. That makeup must numb the eyes, haha. She hardly ever blinks. My eyes started watering just watching her and trying not to blink either.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Isn't it Sarah Palin from her college days???

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
she doesn't blink at all!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by vasaga

I think she is zeta cross human hybrid.

There is also a hot blonde Pleiadian chick from the same site/videos:
www.youtube.com...

Well, I mean why not? Anything is possible right?

Z

[edit on 21-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

these two are spreading lies about the theory of evolution...they cant be alien..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lol... "Spreading lies of theory of evolution". Maybe you can see it the other way around, like, "spreading info that shows evolution might be a lie". Really man, question everything. Don't believe everything you're being taught and told.. And uh.. If you don't wanna believe she's an alien that's fine. We have no proof anyway, besides her freaky non blinking eyes. Just like evolution has no genetic proof of transition between species. I mean, if DNA of everything uses the same molecules or atoms, ofcourse we are 34% apple..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Lol... "Spreading lies of theory of evolution". Maybe you can see it the other way around, like, "spreading info that shows evolution might be a lie". Really man, question everything. Don't believe everything you're being taught and told.. And uh.. If you don't wanna believe she's an alien that's fine. We have no proof anyway, besides her freaky non blinking eyes. Just like evolution has no genetic proof of transition between species. I mean, if DNA of everything uses the same molecules or atoms, ofcourse we are 34% apple..

look...she talks of missing links...there is no such thing..its a creationist myth that there is a missing link...

darwin mentioned that certain things were missing...that was 100 years ago..now..we know more...and his 'theory' still stands..it hasnt been proven wrong...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What in the world does blinking have to do with anything? Blinking is common with eyeballs, it cleans the fluid etc over the eye balls. Why would aliens not blink?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

look...she talks of missing links...there is no such thing..its a creationist myth that there is a missing link...

darwin mentioned that certain things were missing...that was 100 years ago..now..we know more...and his 'theory' still stands..it hasnt been proven wrong...
Darwin also said:

"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down." But would you plz cut the crap about evolution? This is not what we're talking about here.

Originally posted by badmedia
What in the world does blinking have to do with anything? Blinking is common with eyeballs, it cleans the fluid etc over the eye balls. Why would aliens not blink?

Because their eyeballs need no cleaning? Lol.. I have no idea. But, there are a lot of animals that do not blink.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
She is not an alien, too much eye make up maybe, but she is not an ET. Lack of blinking could be down to concentrating on the task at hand.

Some people really really want to believe....

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
PLease if you have a video of the workout video called Envy girls by the same producers who gave you Carmen Elektra they all look like that. Aliens with American accents dont think so lol. All the youngen 20 sometthings are getting botox maybe thats why her eyebrows dont move. She has a good waxer and eye makeup artist. I can see the black eyeshadow on the top of her lids giving her great shape.
envy girls video

[edit on 22-9-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Ok, just watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

Now, you don't have to listen to the story. I think we all know it already. But watch the video and notice the girl's eyes. Wait till she takes off her glasses, which is around 1:45.. Do those eyes look human to you? They kinda freak me out.

What strikes me more, that she doesn't blink at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

As I remember, the ones that don't "blink" still have the same function by closing their eyes. They just "blink" at a much slower rate.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
For gods sake!!!!!

Just a normal girl with eye make up and heavy lensed glasses.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Now see, that's what I'm talkin'bout! HOT alien chicks! Sign me up!

Roper

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
im wit roper !! so wat eye lids lol/// i, lookin for pink

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Lol, funny thread, what i really want to know is what's up with that youtube channel, are those girls actually interested in the subject or just there to attract views?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, whoever did her makeup didn't do a very good job... one eye looks bigger than the other

And as for the not blinking much...... Ever played guitar hero? My record for not blinking was for an entire poison song. I was wondering why my eyes would hurt and water so much after ever song I played, then my friends told me I don't blink while I'm playing
Can't miss a single note!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join