It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this girl an alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Its the eyes. Even when focused most people are more animated than that.. she has a blank stare.. .

It's because she's a bad actor. Also she's not blinking or animated because she's concentrating on reading the cue cards.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

You're right Tomis she is a bad actor

Still think there are some things about her that are very odd.. more odd even than me. pmsl

Once again though.. that does not make her an alien.. but it does make her really strange.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Still think there are some things about her that are very odd.. more odd even than me.

They probably got her off the street to read the cards and while she reading she's probably thinking "what...the hell?" Hence why she seems a little lost in her facial expression lol...that's just my take.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

lol ya maybe, they used her in at least one other video though.
I think she is just one of those people that have no personality..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I hope when Advanced Life shows itself to us they're not as boring and mono toned as this girl's attempt to it.

Another boring speech that I'll most likely end falling asleep too......3 million light years traveled just to have the audience do a mass well timed yawn...followed by one burp.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Another boring speech that I'll most likely end falling asleep too......3 million light years traveled just to have the audience do a mass well timed yawn...followed by one burp.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats brilliant... but now I have to wipe the soda off my monitor!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
exactly what I expected when I opened this thread.. just more first graders posting in here. its getting to be the norm.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, you can see that her hair, is lifeless and fake.
Her eyes are definitly alien-looking too.
I think that after seeing that You Tube clip, anyone seeing
this girl OFF the internet, should dowse her in p*ss and
contact the authorities.
Maybe the Moderators could fly out to check this girl out?

It's quite worrying actually.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I never said "SHE" was an animation!!!! I said it's possible that an animation was made in a subtle way, based upon this very nice young lady, just by using a few stills of herself there, previously posing for the vid, or based on a short footage, it's easy when you know how, so that the effect would be exactly this one, a face with eyes that don't blink (and sorry , they don't), so that people wonder about it, and then this video gets watched over and over again, so that the TOPIC gets debated, good tactic I admit, IF it is this.

Obviously since the topic, they wanted to create a special effect.

Whoever she is AND in origins, she's very nice looking, articulate, focused, presenting the subject very well, and this is a true compliment since I am female and straight, and I can recognise a good vid from a not so good one.

And the video is very good, and its topic fabulous!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

So you Don't think she' an alien? but what about her eyes?
She looks like a killer Gray to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Let's make a board test: how many seconds can you read on a long post without blinking?

Without reading, I kept my eyes open, looking at various things in my living-room, and I get an average of 10 seconds in 3 tests, but I just noticed on a 4th test, it lasted longer, around 30 seconds, focused on my clock-with-seconds-marking.

It would be worth counting the time she can read without blinking, after comparing with your own tests results!

NOTE: don't take the test if you are smoking right now or if anyone else is, in the same room, or if you have a big cold (sneezing makes blink more :lol

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

Earth! Such intolerance!!! I wonder what you look like!!! There are thousands of women looking like her, you know, I'm sure she has no problem getting spoilt for choice in partners!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

You should read "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell. He wrote it in 1949 but it's exactly the sort of comments that appear in the book, a totalitarian society where anyone can report anyone 'just cause they look different'...you're worrying me. Imagine getting hung on the public place for a bunch of kids reporting your funny shoes.

You mention the mods, yes, where are they?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

Ibid.

Nice girl.

Trash thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I agree. Looks like a pretty girl who can maybe roll her eyes. We need more of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
exactly what I expected when I opened this thread.. just more first graders posting in here. its getting to be the norm.

Been a long time since I seen 1st grade there sonny...

Now THIS one surely you agree she's out of this world?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SciDoc
So so disappointing.

The green-eyed girl is not Iraqi! She is from Afghanistan. It is quite common to find Kurds and Iranic people with light skin, light eyes and light hair. Many Iraqi's, Kurds, Iranians and Afghans are mixed with the Azeri and Turkic ethnicities that is why you see such a predominance in dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes. You may even notice many Northeastern Iranians and Northern Afghans that have mongolian features.

Yes many people like in Palastine for example also have light skin and green eyes, not all these people fit the stereotypical image some westerners have lol. ( I would also like to say there are a lot of very beautiful people in these countries too, which is something else some westreners don't seem to notice)

And some moroccans I know have green eyes or light brown hair, I see quite a few when I go Morocco too. It's not that strange at all, and not alien!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, please tell me that is not your significant other posing for you on your bed.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It's not that strange at all, and not alien!

Anunnaki Bloodline pure and simple

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Zorgon, please tell me that is not your significant other posing for you on your bed.

Now cut that out... we are talking about EYES here

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join