It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this girl an alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There's only one way to know for certain...number one.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think this girl looks more alien like than the other....or just skinnier??

Clearly neither are actually alien, but ya know....it's a fun game i guess.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Discovery of the century, and all based on a youtube video. A normal everyday human is actually an alien.

WOW! It's Nobel Prize time for you. Great job.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just when I thought that the topics on here could not get any dumber. I mean really c'mon now!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Genetically speaking wouldn't a heterozygous Gray x Human look like a mix of both? Ok, so her eyes are bigger and more slanted - probably due to makeup...even if those were her real eye shape, so what? She should probably have a more slight frame, 3 fingers, larger than average head, and probably more gender-neutral looking.

If this is a Nordic x human hybrid, then there really should be no way to tell. According to reports on that species, they look like we do, except taller, white and blonde.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
just because her eyes are beautifully oval doesn't mean she is an alien. for real.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well i don't think it's (only) the make up. Look at her eyebrows and her forehead. There something not right there either.. And her eyes still freak me out
She stares too much.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
good grief. There is so much genetic variation in this world that just because someones eyes are a little bigger, her forehead a little wider or higher, she MUST be an alien.

I would post pictures of babies suffering from cyclopsia or someone suffering from hydrocephaly - which no doubt will make you feel strange...but then I might induce some sort of wide-spread panic from people believing that it is evidence of alien hybrids.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for discovering the truth, I just find it ridiculous that people jump to such extreme conclusions so readily.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Are we not all aliens? I mean we are on this rock that is hurling threw space! I would like to bring to the table the fact that we are all aliens!!!

But if your speaking in terms that she might be from a different rock?
No she is not.. But its very possible she is a hybrid. A woman whos father or mother is from another rock. Yet she was born here on Earth.

But honestly I dont know for sure, thats just my gut feeling on the subject.
She seems to know her stuff.. But then again people who know there stuff spend alot of time reading and researching.

I could say Im from another world, when infact my energy is not of this earth.. I was brought her to preform sertin tasks. WE are all here to do what we are all here too do!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
She must be alien becasue she really struggles at times to read her auto-que which is in English...then again, she may just be dumber than a door nail who got used for this clip for her looks? Hmmmm, no question here...
Watch n Learn, how would you read OK without the normal thick glasses that you would need, that she apparently has to usually wear?

Also it's not easy to read such complicated stuff, especially out loud for millions of viewers.

From the outlook I don't question her humanity, of course she could be else, but I don't want my comment to appear offending-- and I am not at all, I'm very tolerant, and also I freak a bit as she said Aliens USED Humans as SLAVES for the building of PYRAMIDS, watch don't offend them I don't fancy us ATSers turned into site-builders for pittance,

The very curious fact as someone mentioned it first here on the first page, is that she DOES NOT BLINK...

That really freaks me. Could the vid-makers had made an animation of her that matches the words?

If not guys, erm...NO HUMAN doesn't blink !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Well
she doesn't blink at all!

Actually, she does, several times during the video. It's just not easy to see because the frame rate and crappy YouTube encoding tends to erase all subtle and fast movements.

How fast does a person blink her eyes? It only takes a few milliseconds to close the eye and open it again, if you concentrate on looking at something and try to minimize the time your eyes are closed. The blinking action of the eyelids is done by the fastest acting muscles of the human body. It's called protection of the eyesight. If your eye sees an object approaching rapidly, both eyelids will close very quickly, trying to prevent the flying object (a sand particle, insect, you name it) from hitting the eye directly.

Another point could be that she's perhaps wearing contact lenses. Certain contact lens types (e.g. the silicone hydrogel type) will make it possible for you to stare at something for quite long periods without your eyes getting dry, and thus you may need to blink your eyes only a few times a minute -- as the silicone lens will hold enough moisture for your eyes to feel good for a relatively long time. This phenomenon is clearly noticeable while riding a motorcycle, as the wind effect (making your tears flow if you have sensitive eyes) is greatly attenuated by the contact lens covering the cornea. With contact lenses you can easily ride without goggles or without having the helmet visor turned up, although that's not necessarily wise for other reasons...

But back to the topic if there really is any...
No, I don't think she's an alien. She seems to be an attractive young woman maybe at her late twenties - early thirties. Lots of makeup, for obvious reasons. Large eyes, and maybe even dark contact lenses unless her eyes are brown. And no, she's not fat, but not quite starving either.

I'm not sure of her accent, though, but I have a feeling that she's not a native English speaker. She might actually be Swedish or Danish, or maybe Dutch. Or even a Finn (we don't necessarily all speak terrible English).

Actually I love this kind of topics!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Lithium

Originally posted by Well
she doesn't blink at all!

Actually, she does, several times during the video. It's just not easy to see because the frame rate and crappy YouTube encoding tends to erase all subtle and fast movements.

How fast does a person blink her eyes? It only takes a few milliseconds to close the eye and open it again, if you concentrate on looking at something and try to minimize the time your eyes are closed. The blinking action of the eyelids is done by the fastest acting muscles of the human body.

Yes EXACTLY! that's what I said earlier. That and the fact that some people don't blink often when they are focusing on something, I do this sometimes without thinking and like the gutar hero guy said it happens to him when he is really focusing.

But then again she does blink I see her blink! And we of course must be missing many blinks because of the youtube framerate.

Oh yeah and about the accent you might be right, I've talked to a few europeans and somehow they learn their english with a slight american accent, possibly from watching American tv a lot, Im guessing.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Show us the moments where she does blink, then. Easy with the time landmarks underneath the video.

At the beginning (with her glasses on) then on that long stretch without the glasses, until they have to cut and restart (this DOES show if we pay attention, proof that I observe, but it's an excellent video and like I said, it's hard to put yourself in front of a camera for million viewers), I even watched carefully when a landmark was given and I don't spot any blinking. I can't catch the end.

Like I suggested she could have cleverly been animated from just a couple of still pics/ short footages though.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

So you're saying because this girl in the video doesn't "blink" she's an alien?

Maybe that's not what you're implying?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

So you're saying because this girl in the video doesn't "blink" she's an alien?

Maybe that's not what you're implying?
If you read my posts you'd see why I think that the non-blinking can have been made possible.

It's got to be an animation based on her, a real person. If it's not this, well, how many human do you know don't blink for all this time?

I have asked her directly on the comments so if we check there from time to time, she might answer.

Otherwise, yes, she looks human 100%.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You're basing this on a highly compressed youtube video. I wouldn't go any further in analysis of this video.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Then it's easy, just compare it to any other YT vid where people are shown speaking, you'll see, they are just as much compressed, but they BLINK.

I leave it too as I don't like talking too much about People behind their backs, we'll see what she answers there if she does, it's probably an animation effect...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Then it's easy, just compare it to any other YT vid where people are shown speaking, you'll see, they are just as much compressed, but they BLINK.

I leave it too as I don't like talking too much about People behind their backs, we'll see what she answers there if she does, it's probably an animation effect...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join