It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this girl an alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok, just watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

Now, you don't have to listen to the story. I think we all know it already. But watch the video and notice the girl's eyes. Wait till she takes off her glasses, which is around 1:45.. Do those eyes look human to you? They kinda freak me out.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My speakers aren't working, so I can't hear her story anyway, but I saw what you did when she took her glasses off. She seemed to take them off for effect, and I think she's made up the orbit around her eyes for that purpose. Good effect.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

I think she is zeta cross human hybrid.

There is also a hot blonde Pleiadian chick from the same site/videos:
www.youtube.com...

Well, I mean why not? Anything is possible right?

Z

[edit on 21-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Her eyes actually look really almond shaped / Cat-ish in the first 2 seconds of turning the video on without her taking off the glasses.

But, I think they've used a lot of eye shadow / other makeup, it looks pretty freaky nonetheless.

Edited to add: The blonde looks like your typical "Essex Girl" here in the UK lol

[edit on 21-9-2008 by A55A551N]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
just badly plucked eyebrows
/thread
move along

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
She's a good looking girl! I think the effect you're talking about is caused by her over indulgence in eye shadow! Max Factor would be proud of her!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Anybody else notice that she blinks like 1 time the entire video?
Who knows..

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Her eyes remind me of the mona lisa video from the moon.. that was dubbed a hoax but it was inconclusive.
Did she blink? I didn't see her blink.. she is definately odd if nothing else..
*wait nvm she blinked around :52*

[edit on 21-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LOOOOOOL

COME ON!!!!!?

She is a normal girl, I see her blink multiple times, plus the fact that the frame rate is slow can hide some of her blinks. And she is most likely reading out, which means she's focusing on the writing.

I really don't see what this is all about!?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It was a tiny bit surprising to see she did have almond shaped eyes when I fast forwarded the video. Maybe she's an alien, but very slyly telling the relationship between aliens and human genes so she gives the impression of being a real alien. Anyone who says they are an alien and even look like it are not taken seriously.

I don't see how it's makeup, it's the features of the eyes and it's shape that got me. Doesn't mean she is an alien to me, this video/thread is a bit more interesting than I first thought it would be.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I agree...all I see is a hot chick.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Its the eyes. Even when focused most people are more animated than that.. she has a blank stare.. hard to put your finger on it. I am not saying she is an alien, but there is something very odd about her.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I agree with you. She may not be an alien, seeing that is a very statically unlikely possibility (correct me if I'm wrong
), but if she always looks like that, it's not too difficult to believe she sometimes get ridiculed or something related to looking like an alien or just a strange looking person.

When I first saw her without the glasses, her face (eyes mostly) was weirder than I expected. When I look at a point near her face, using my peripheral vision, she looks even more like an alien (even stranger looking).

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
She has brown eyes and the fact the camera isn't all up in her grill is why you get that effect. Try it sometime, get a cellphone and take a video of a friend with brown eyes with a bit of lighting but with a distance of about 5ft. You should get the same effect or something similar.

-Aza

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I see a Fat chick with some pretty bizarre eyes.
I guess we all see something different.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

She's merely wearing a ton of dark eye makeup on her upper eyelids. This emphasis creates the wide-eyed effect.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well did anyone see "V" TV series from 1985?

Plot: Lizard Live-Flesh-Eating beings come disguised at good-looking guys and hot babes preaching peace and technology.

Turns out they're stealing our water and human bodies for drink and food.

So anyway, someone was asking about hot babes with information....

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

" Do those eyes look human to you? They kinda freak me out. "

She's just another girl,

who loves to put on

eye make up, with

a spatula.

MAX FACTOR laughs all the way to the bank.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

I enjoyed the video. Weird eyes, who can tell for sure
where she comes from keep us posted on this info

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

She's merely wearing a ton of dark eye makeup on her upper eyelids. This emphasis creates the wide-eyed effect.

Thats exactly what I noticed. Tons of dark makeup on the eyelids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join