It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manna mystery solved, and it's not magic mushrooms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
reply to post by Amenti

Actually i'm with Laurence Gardner on this ...Manna was monotomic high spin gold that is in powder form and can be ground into cakes. Egyptians ate these cakes as well .... or the Pharoa at least. Solomon was actually a manufacturer of this manna, maybe because of the ark of the covenant and it's power. Supposedly they've proved it today that this monotomic gold has levitative characteristics in that form. .. Alchemy in other words. Can actually be bought for ingestion today...and i've tried it. It works! ..it's expensive but it works. For meditation purposes ... it feeds your lightbody. Jesus was in this same line as Solomon and was most likely an alchemist ...going back to egypt via Moses(akhenatan) and sumeria to Abraham's dad Terah. Interesting subject imho.

be careful with that stuff.
seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with whomever said Jesus told him...
"love is the key"

I, too, have rather recently been expanding my consciousness and experiencing this at 'one-ment' that Jesus and Buddha were so well known for...both with and without the aid of psychedelics.

like the previous poster mentioned...
'spiritual food' such as magic mushrooms can be taken under a variety of circumstances. But, if they're not conducive to your spiritual growth, or you're simply not ready...nothing more than strange feelings and visuals will occur.

And believe me, when you have a true experience, you know!
There is no comparison between the usual effects of a psychedelic and a genuine spiritual experience! When it happens to you, you'll see.

Just take heed friend.

For what you're doing here may very well be exactly what Jesus warned us about.

knowledge and wisdom are not one in the same.

knowledge is knowing something. wisdom is knowing how best you can utilize that knowledge.

In this case, you get stuck on your fascination with this subject...which...in the scope of things...is truly trivial.

Jesus mentioned wise men being fooled by their own wisdom.

this is exactly one of those cases.

try not to take offense to this, i'm only trying to help. I used to have the same problem...I'd be stuck on subjects FOREVER!

But, it's like one of those 3D dot image things...
if you keep getting stuck on the individual 'dots' and never step back to see the whole picture, you'll never see the full message that it was meant for.

So good luck on your quest!
But remember...never throw out a theory or idea just because it doesn't 'sit well with you'. Just because you don't want to believe something doesn't make it false!

To get to the truth of all existence you must be willing to question EVERYTHING in your life...
and when you seek god with a diligent heart and mind (and not just so you can disprove someone else's theory!), it will come to you.
it always does. =]

peace & blessings.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
educate-yourself.org...

Check this out.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If you are going to base your evidence on the "bible", you must know that this "holy" book has been mistranslated, tampered with and edited out by the roman (babylonian church)
So careful where you base your evidence, because most of the bible cannot be taken literally. It's written in symbols for the ones who can decode them

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I wholeheartedly agree with whomever said Jesus told him...
"love is the key"

I, too, have rather recently been expanding my consciousness and experiencing this at 'one-ment' that Jesus and Buddha were so well known for...both with and without the aid of psychedelics.

like the previous poster mentioned...
'spiritual food' such as magic mushrooms can be taken under a variety of circumstances. But, if they're not conducive to your spiritual growth, or you're simply not ready...nothing more than strange feelings and visuals will occur.

And believe me, when you have a true experience, you know!
There is no comparison between the usual effects of a psychedelic and a genuine spiritual experience! When it happens to you, you'll see.

Just take heed friend.

For what you're doing here may very well be exactly what Jesus warned us about.

knowledge and wisdom are not one in the same.

knowledge is knowing something. wisdom is knowing how best you can utilize that knowledge.

In this case, you get stuck on your fascination with this subject...which...in the scope of things...is truly trivial.

Jesus mentioned wise men being fooled by their own wisdom.

this is exactly one of those cases.

try not to take offense to this, i'm only trying to help. I used to have the same problem...I'd be stuck on subjects FOREVER!

But, it's like one of those 3D dot image things...
if you keep getting stuck on the individual 'dots' and never step back to see the whole picture, you'll never see the full message that it was meant for.

So good luck on your quest!
But remember...never throw out a theory or idea just because it doesn't 'sit well with you'. Just because you don't want to believe something doesn't make it false!

To get to the truth of all existence you must be willing to question EVERYTHING in your life...
and when you seek god with a diligent heart and mind (and not just so you can disprove someone else's theory!), it will come to you.
it always does. =]

peace & blessings.

I didnt throw it out because it didnt sit well with me, I thew it our because it doesnt even attempt to reconcile the data with the text.

did you watch the video, there is no way they are talking about the same thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
manna is nothing more than old fashioned chemtrails.the high denisity white fibres used to fuel the ais reciding in human bodies.

manna is also known as fairy dust,manna and fairy dust both are identical in appearance and composition to the substances emitted in chemtrails...the fibres

thats not to say there isnt a real manna or a benign form of fairy dust,but as of now both are being used as a disguise for the fibres....

ttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread425577/pg1

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
his arguments only further support the theory which is due to his obvious lack of understanding how mushrooms work
But the reasons he pointed out for it not being a magic mushroom; are actually even more reasons I hadn't thought of - for it being a magic mushroom
for example he argued that mana appeared overnight
obviously not realizing that magic mushrooms can grow to full size in 6-12 hours - literally over night
Also he mentioned that the bible points out that it seemed to not be spread via any sort of seed or root
that's because the spores are microscopic and not visible- and that it did not point out a root system - they mentioned hoar frost on the ground below it - which is an obvious mention of the mycelium networks
they just didn't have a word for mycelium - but they knew what it looked like.... it looks like hoar frost
He mentions the manna was made into cakes and tasted of honey
the best way to preserve magic mushrooms would be through the use of honey - especially if you were doing so for the entire tribe for many years
Numbers 11:7 adds that manna was like coriander seed, the color of bdellium, ( preserved mushrooms in honey would have that color bdellium - and the head of the mushroom would be the color of a coriander seed the most psychoactive part anyways would
it uses the word like not it is coriander and that it is bdellium

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

DrPaulisENKI
reply to post by Amenti

Actually i'm with Laurence Gardner on this ...Manna was monotomic high spin gold that is in powder form and can be ground into cakes. Egyptians ate these cakes as well .... or the Pharoa at least. Solomon was actually a manufacturer of this manna, maybe because of the ark of the covenant and it's power. Supposedly they've proved it today that this monotomic gold has levitative characteristics in that form. .. Alchemy in other words. Can actually be bought for ingestion today...and i've tried it. It works! ..it's expensive but it works. For meditation purposes ... it feeds your lightbody. Jesus was in this same line as Solomon and was most likely an alchemist ...going back to egypt via Moses(akhenatan) and sumeria to Abraham's dad Terah. Interesting subject imho.

Yes...of course, because this^^ makes WAAAAY more sense than a naturally occurring phenomena that people who were not native to a desert may attribute to something "Godly"...

:eyeroll:

BTW: I have ground up gold for sale...along with a bridge.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Hate to say it but nicely put! *That is exactly what we are dealing with a natural phenomena!
edit on 15-10-2013 by jozsus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join