It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Ready to Accept Aliens as Brothers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So, the Roman Catholic (Universal) church is going to accept demons, err, aliens, as brothers? I guess the church is going to have to drop that thing called exorcism.

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

You believe in demons? Ah, we need to exorcise the religion out of you!

The Catholic church, like all other religions, will fall apart in time and be replaced by universal truth, that which requires no converting, lying, scamming or manipulating, only logic and intelligence.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
But what if the aliens support abortion, gay marriage, condoms! ok some sort of contraception assuming they have penises

Seriously the last thing we need is someone taking religion out there!! i mean i just saw a posting for islam against micky mouse.

I ask you!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The Catholic church, like all other religions, will fall apart in time and be replaced by universal truth, that which requires no converting, lying, scamming or manipulating, only logic and intelligence.

You mean the One World Religion known as New Age that Illuminati plans talk about?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am Catholic, and I know enough about my faith to know that the Catholic church did not say anything of the sort regarding aliens in the sense of ufo's. When the Catholic church spoke of aliens, they spoke of them in the sense of someone from another country. If you forgot there is a true meaning of the word alien it doesn't have anything to do with outerspace.
If a priest were speaking of such an alien as in outerspace, he clearly as issues with the faith and doesn't accept truth as it is.
Another side note, the Catholic church in no way accept the theory of evolution and never has. It is a rediculous notion and has no bearing of truth and (another side note) anyone who believes in the big bang theory ought to realize that even science says that everything, and that means everything, comes from something. So to say that the world and the entire universe were created by a big bang explains is crazy because for there to be a big bang. Something had to have caused it. Oh, there we go again, something. There is nothing without something.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

I'm not familiar with those plans.

Not a one world "religion". A universal truth, true for ever sentient being on every planet in every galaxy.

It's actually the opposite. What is in place right now is a one world religion, yet divided up into different sects. What will become is a multi-world truth and multi-specie truth. Not just something that Earth believes in, but rather a knowledge and truth that is common among all throughout eternity.

But this is straying a bit off topic. My apologies.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hypercoagulation is the new arab diseaese. This is due to repeated pharmalogical abuse and environmental factors.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

" Catholic Church Ready to Accept Aliens as Brothers "

This is why there are so many EX catholics...this is not scriptural to accept these fallen angels as our brotthers. altho the church does maintain its' very own weirdness by announcing this.

Maybe the title should be bizarre meets bizarre! Of all institutions on the planet, the catholic church should know what a fallen angel is! apparently they got a case of brain-fog, like so many of my countrymen have.

I feel that a Great Deception is but right around the corner for the planet, and this will somehow be a part of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

The great deception is already here and has been for some time. The great deception is everything that you have been living in, that we had all been living in: ignorance.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Finally they are starting to confess to the truth of what they have always known. Face the music of their fundamentally flawed religion. Facts that we are few among many in a vast universe. It only takes common sense to figure it out. They need to get with the times and quit living in the dark ages.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

we are all aliens therfore we are all brothers

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We in the UFO/CONSPIRACY community have to be VERY careful of how we approach items of common interest with organized religions/governments and even ourselves.

What I really mean is that if a real disclosure event happened live on TV with the world leaders and even a couple residents of "nannu nannu" we are COMPELLED to question its authenticity etc. Most will cry out "fake!" and others will look for more than there really is.

When is it going to be good enough to satisfy us all?

We strive to deny ignorance while exuding our fair share of it.

Maybe the world is terminally ill and a death bed confession is immanent.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's a wild thought. Maybe if people someday live on Mars there will be a new religion. So there would be a new prophet or messiah. What I'm reaching for is that organized religions have their basis in earth related events.
The major religions might not travel well into space. For example, in Islam there is a waiting for a final Iman to come up out of a well. I don't think this was meant to be a well on Mars or beyond. The mysteries and teachings of the Catholic church are earth based. (I'm Catholic)
Just some thoughts dear reader.-------

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC
Here's a wild thought. Maybe if people someday live on Mars there will be a new religion. So there would be a new prophet or messiah. What I'm reaching for is that organized religions have their basis in earth related events.
The major religions might not travel well into space. For example, in Islam there is a waiting for a final Iman to come up out of a well. I don't think this was meant to be a well on Mars or beyond. The mysteries and teachings of the Catholic church are earth based. (I'm Catholic)

Heres an even wilder thought: What if....

...the garden of Eden was on Mars. What if that is where God originally created us, but after our fall from grace, we were banished to earth not to walk in the garden again. Now, back on topic..

The Vatican assuredly knows something we dont, or they would not make statements such as these. There are Jesuit controlled and occupied observatories in key positions around the globe, so I figure they probably have seen something "in route" and are making these HISTORIC statements to try and quell the masses should a major ET/UFO even occur. Make you think huh..?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickenshoes

Originally posted by dgtempe
I smell a large fish.

The Catholics have never been open minded about anything, and there's just too much information coming out of the Vatican lately about aliens.
Could it be they are willing participants in the supposed mass landing (phoney) that is supposed to scare the bejesus out of us and into the NWO?

There's a reason behind all this talk.

I smell a great big fish here also.

Why, for example would a Monsignor who specializes in demonology and exorcism for the Vatican be another one who has spoken out about aliens and UFOs? Just seems suspicious to me.

I too, think they may be preparing us for a fake invasion. I also suspect that UFOs and aliens aren't what we've been led to believe.

www.weirdload.com...

"Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a recently-retired theologian who specialized in demonology and exorcism for the Vatican, has appeared on Italian TV several times declaring that contact with extraterrestrials is real. He has stated these entities “are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully.” (Emphasis in original.)

“Their existence can no longer be denied, for there is too much evidence for the existence of extra-terrestrials and flying saucers.” UFOs indicate that they might be more evolved than humanity, but would not challenge the core of Christianity, for Christ is still king of the universe. “This means that everything in the universe, including extra-terrestrials and UFOs are reconcilable with God.”

The Big Fish could be that times change, Catholic Church wants to remain on top of the waves of change. Consciousness changes through the ease at which knowledge is available to the masses and masses can arrive quicker and safer in conclusions about the environment around them. they can deal with new information easily. More difficult to be controlled, more difficult to be exploited. They may start forming their own version of reality contrary to which flavor the establishment offers. They may be able to make judgments more easily and choose sides faster. Internet is a great aid to this.
Catholic Church is not a solid unchallenged fortress, other Churches are waiting to take the lead. In fact they have been waiting for ages. For instance the Orthodox believe that time will eventually be on their side as Catholicism, as they claim, will have slip more and more on the dark side since they view the 1700 year old schism between the two Churches as an Apostasy. I do believe that catholic Church is making a mistake in embracing the alien issue in an effort to show their modernization efforts. They embrace a term they did not invent and they do not control, and it is suspicious why they chose to do this. Instead of aliens there should be brothers from other worlds or foul rivals, in essence "people" like us with their own weaknesses and qualities but with the only difference they do not reside on the same planet with us.
The Orthodox view this differently, they do not accept any discussion with the term "alien" in it. "Alien" is a demonic deception according to them, although they are not hostile from terms like "brothers" from other worlds, they do not believe that such discussions have a point at the time being and they do not like to be perceived as focusing in such "New Age" dilemmas. Maybe they just avoid the matter entirely until more knowledge will be revealed about what we are dealing with, if we have to actually deal with something real. ("Real" in terms of actual presence and exertion of influence upon human matters)
It is a more wise way to deal with such puzzling issues IMO because we really don't know what is real and what is fabricated.

The big fish, if someone has any interest in my opinion, is that others, in light of shocking revelations or in light of a public shift of consciousness (although slow) might get the vote of the "undecided", or even of the traditional "loyal" voters. The fear of losing to the "others", haunts the Catholic Church for centuries, although they never admitted it openly.

The researcher must have in mind that the book of Apocalypse was established not during the rule the of Catholic Church, catholicism didn't exist at that time, it predates Catholicism as we know it.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 17-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Did I post on the wrong, this looks good for here.
I'll have to check the last thread, anyway:

The Church is way out of their league tuning is with government
liars or whoever is plying and crying far a monk science adviser
the likes of Big Banger Lemaitre.

Spooks have nothing to do with science and technology.

The electrical universe is the last thing the Relativists Illumianti
want any one to understand.

Einstein science is still a theory, Maxwell electrical science is
a law. Einstein did take established empirical formula and presented
a atomic fundamental understanding. Gravity is still unknown and the
only 'anti gravity' is from the stolen away Tesla Cosmic Cruiser.
(the Tesla flying machine). Einstein did plot the photo electric
effect but there is a hidden UV electric effect good the free energy
generators.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Good one

No, I don't believe in demons, I believe in more logical entities. The "religion" was removed from me a long time ago. I just see this event as nothing more than BS from the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The only thing "Religious" about me is my drive to expose the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL lets not forget the Muslims, Jews & Hindu's.

They'd love a fresh new supply of Souls to convert by the Sword...

Man if the Aliens ever do land here, they're gunna' get serouusely screwed up with all the Religion they'll undoubtedly get thrown at em'.

[edit on 9/17/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
here are what muslim scholars are saying on the issue:

Now let us consider the other part of the question that if life does exist in other parts of the universe (micro organisms, bacteria etc) then how will its reckoning be on the Day of Judgment? The simple answer to this is that its reckoning will be in the same category as the animals. After which they will be turned back into soil. They will not need to bring even because of this. So even this does not contradict the Quran or Islamic teaching.

In conclusion, I will say that there are many things which are on Earth which we still have to discover and understand. New creatures are being found in the depths of the oceans and even in the mountainous regions of the world. If humans claim with fidelity to have found life on other planets then it will not go against Islam and if they do not then it still does not go against Islam. New things and creatures will always be discovered it is the wonder of Allahs limitless power.

Mufti Abubakr Karolia
Batley, U.K

visit the link for the whole article:

www.muftisays.com...

also, there is this too:

question:
.....And, does the Quran rule out the possiblilit of Alien life? Or is it possible they exist?

answer:
The creation of Allah Taãla is very vast and beyond our comprehension. In every time and era scientists have made strange discoveries of the creation of Allah and they will continue to do so.

However, the research of the scientists will be exhausted yet they will never be able to conquer the reality of the creations of Allah, nor will they be able to discover even a fraction of the entire creation.

However, the creation of Allah is a manifestation of the Power of Allah.
Allah invites us to ponder upon His creation and understand His Power.

With regard to aliens and flying objects and dinasours, since the reality of these creations are not known, it is not possible to comment upon them.
For our belief, if there is reality in these creations, it should be seen as another manifestation of Allah's Power.

And Allah Taãla Knows Best.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

just thought would fill people in on what the muslims ar saying, as people wondered about what the other religions say at the beginning of the thread!

peace be upon those who follow the path of guidance!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

you are confused on what the shia say and what the muslims (sunni) say...

you see, the muslims, sunni, believe that the ANTICHRIST / messih ad-dajjal (often jkust called dajjal, "messih ad-dajjal" means "the lying / fake messiah") is locked in a cave, bound in chains, and will be set free when the time is right for him to reak havoc across the earth (we believe the dajjal army is busy paving the way for his emergence)...

the shia religion however, states that it is their leader/imam who is waiting to come out from a cave!
so to us lol, we ask "who is their imam?"... hmmmm

imam mahdi (litterally translated as "the rightly guided leader") is to be born to a family with a lineage that goes back to the prophet, and is not locked away naked as the shia claim him to be.

he will be born to a father who has the same name as the father of the prophet (i.e abdullaah) and he will have the name of the prophet (scholars say this could be either ahmad or muhammad, as the prophet was known by both names ; ahmad means "praisworthy" and muhammad means "one who is praisworthy")

so no, we do not believe our leader to be locked away somewhere, we merely believe him to be a man who will lead the muslims before the descent of prophet `isa / jesus, peace and blessings be upon him, and then he will take his place and become the leader of the muslim community after having slain the antichrist...

just a little correction for you!
thanks for reading!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join