It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Ready to Accept Aliens as Brothers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ishtar2008
This is a sure sign of disclosure, probably in the near future, perhaps as a follow up to Project Blue Beam. Things are definitely getting interesting.

The thing that brought me to this site many years ago was my personal sighting of an etremely bright light in the sky. I was never a hard core believer in alien visitation, but always thought other life forms were out there. But not to long ago the Pope came out of nowhere and said it was OK to believe in aliens and now we have this. I don't let the church do my thinking for me but I do listen to the things they say because so many do follow the ways of "the Church." When the Pope, with no coercion and no public outcry, came out and said what he did about aliens, I had no doubt that aliens were here from that point on. Now we are seeing all these disclosure movements from around the world and even seeing stories on the MSM, Larry King is who comes to mind. It cant be happening now for no reason.

Something is going to happen and considering the last 60 years of silence and now the immense outflow of information and willingness to cooperate from both world governments and religion, it looks like whatever is going to happen will happen soon.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by A NeWorlDisorder]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

I wonder if the Catholic Church has considered the likelihood that extraterrestrials would want nothing to do with the Catholic Church's criminal enterprise. They sound fairy sure that the aliens would be so honored as to have their friendship, what a joke.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Catholic Church was taken over by communists / illuminati prior to Vatican 2. It is no longer the Catholic Church, the Vatican 2 sect is a new church with a freemasonic gospel. The book "Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita" and AA-1024 chronicle this.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwant2believe1992
Personally, i find it funny that the catholic church would make such a bold statement when these people are and always have been afraid of their own shadows! Can you believe that the catholic church would be so bold and so accepting? I find it hard to believe. How about you guys?

Are we talking about the same Catholic church here the Church that slaughtered thousands of innocent people because they disagreed with them? the church that has its own astronomers and observatory, the church that paid its astronomers to travel the globe spreading the word? The church that has a vault full of extremely interesting books and knowledge that, perhaps just maybe could change this world forever? That church?

If so no, not at all hard to believe, In fact I would go as far to say that the church have known about our space 'brother and sisters' for a very long time and chosen not to divulge it. The only reason that they have started to gain more and more public attention about ET is for 1 of two reasons.

1 - Project Blue Beam is about to go live
2- Our ET neighbours are forcing the hand of disclosure.

One thing for sure the next couplpe of years are going to be very interesting indeed.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Enter a church and you have stepped into Lucifers home.

I grew up catholic, i believe in God, but i will NOT be dominated by some Luciferian enterprise.

The vatican used to be holy until it was taken over by Satan. And Satan is up the pope's skirt.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Personally, i find it funny that the catholic church would make such a bold statement when these people are and always have been afraid of their own shadows! Can you believe that the catholic church would be so bold and so accepting? I find it hard to believe. How about you guys?

So do I. I find it quite ridiculous that the church will accept aliens yet gays wont go to heaven because being gay is blaphemy... AHAHAH

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Good poiint.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What if ETs come down and denounce all forms of dogmatic religion, including Catholicism?

How friendly will the Catholics be then?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
just sounds like an insurance policy for the inevitable. all gods creatures.

I like many others here will wait to see what the Catholic church says if the visitors turn out to be our founding fathers returning from seeding the universe with other life form much like ourselves or those familiar to us. One of many possibilities I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join