It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
The post I found most interesting was the one several pages back which provided a link to a site which claims/explains that due to movements of the planets since the zodiac signs were first appointed(thousands of years ago) none of us is now in the sign we believe to be ours .. but instead, seem to belong to the sign immediately before. Expected to see more people discussing that aspect. But perhaps most are reluctant to relinquish the sign they've travelled under for so long, incorrect sign or not.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a site that will do your chart for you based on the new, 13-sign zodiac; you have to do it yourself with a star map, and then know enough about houses and planets to read what you've produced.

I did my own chart and found it to not describe me at all, although my traditional chart fits me perfectly.

So, I tend to think that if there is any validity in all this, the constellations were just markers; that the actual forces might be something we can't measure or see (yet). Kind of how the understanding of magnets was before we knew about electromagnetic forces. We could use them in a practical sense, but didn't understand the mechanism.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thanks for the orphicwhatever list,seems
accurate as far as some of it goes about myself!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trams

aries;but numerology makes more sense and is more telling than just zodiac alone;like for example i am number 9; u add all the numbers of your birthday with 4 digit year 11 11 1987 1+1+1+1+1+9+8+7=29; 2+9=11 so u r number 11

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
well lets see,Im not too sure but I think its Cancer (for now XD) hmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
gemini (: by the asian calendar im a "snake"

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sagittarius - Year of the Cock.

Why do Sags feel they're special? Because we rule the world! Only nobody knows it (including most of Sag's).

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another Aries here

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

PISCES.

20th March. Apparently that's on the cusp with Aries but I don't know for sure.
I'm an artist/musician so I'd describe myself as creative, questioning, intellectual and insightful. On the other hand, no-one likes a smart ass so let's just say that I'm not one of life's conformists!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am a triple Aquarian (Sun, Moon & Ascendent all in Aquarius) and all the atributes assigned to Aquarius are amplified. Curious squared with several degrees and certifications out the Ying Yang.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
My Astrological sign is the: Scorpio.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Another Scorpio here too.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Thank you

very kind of you to post as you did and to include the info

Haven't visited this thread for a couple of weeks, so had not seen your post until now

Thank you again

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am an Aquarius.

I was born February 15, 1967 at 2:36am in Bankstown, NSW Australia. Delivered by nurse Longmore and doctor Barody.

My grandpa (dad's side) was born in 1922. My dad was born in 1944. I should have been born in 1966 but I arrived in 1967. I guess from day one I showed I perfer to be different! LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Virgo,be interesting to see your final results

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
scorpio
year of the tiger

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think this thread is probably done but if any are still checking I have a question...
If a birth is induced early (these days women can actually schedule labor and delivery around their pedicures starting at 38 weeks and in some cases even earlier) how accurate is the sign? Say someone is induced and born on March 13th, Pisces, but they are only 38 weeks along so if they hadnt been induced they may have gone full term and be in Aries.

And because I never posted...
I am an Aries according to traditional charts but if we go by the astrological signs moving after 2500 years I am a Pisces.
April 6

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

It doesn't matter what day they were planned. It's a "fate" type of thing. If the doctor that the mother went to suggested a 8 day early birth, then it was meant to be on that day.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aries is my sign, and I live up to it

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I am a Sagittarius
However, this only works for the mainstream zodiac schematics.
If you look at the bigger picture I am in fact, an Ophiuchus (Serpent-bearer).
en.wikipedia.org...

However in main-stream zodiac layouts this one isn't added for whatever reason.

And in the chinese zodiac system I'm a snake.

So we have: Western - Sagittarius, but *technically* Ophiuchus (Serpent-bearer)
Eastern: Year of the Snake.

[edit on 22/10/08 by -0mega-]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join