It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Sun/Horoscope Sign?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Pisces Sun Sign
Leo Rising
Cancer Moon

Born in the year of the Tiger

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Capricorn / year of the Dog

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I am a Gemini/year of the snake.. Gemini nation is in the house!!

[edit on 22-9-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Seekingmyself

Yeah i'll help you out. Where were you born though?

thanks! i was born in cincinnati ohio. and i'm still stuck here. haha.

I'm really fascinated by astrology...many traits fit me as a cancer, but some not at all. so when the 13th sign factors in, i guess i'm a gemini. where does this 13th sign come from? why isn't it used in the astrology world more ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Yeah i'll help you out. Where were you born though?

thanks! i was born in cincinnati ohio. and i'm still stuck here. haha.

I'm really fascinated by astrology...many traits fit me as a cancer, but some not at all. so when the 13th sign factors in, i guess i'm a gemini. where does this 13th sign come from? why isn't it used in the astrology world more ?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
well i only know my sun sign. how do i figure out the rest?

heres all my info lol if anyone knows how:

june 23rd 1988 7:22 a.m.

Cancer Sun, Libra Moon, Cancer Ascendant

thank you very much!!
now i just have to bust out my "the only astrology book you'll ever need" book and figure out what all of that means. Thanks!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I got the same. Cancer Sun, Cancer Rising, Libra Moon

As for the 13 signs? I plan on reading some more on that. From the page posted earlier I gathered they are basically saying there are 13 constellations total in the Zodiac, and one was left out (Ophiuchus - 10th star). Aquarius being the 13th (when including Ophiuchus as 10th). If legit (?), I assume it was left out because the modern calendar is 12 months...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I am A Scorpio.

I spend my life trying to do insane things.

OOOPPPSS Sorry Scotty!

Wing-Nut

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi

I just wanted to say that sign Mercury is in your birth chart is the planet that should be taken into account here because it rules the mind, communication style, way of thinking and expression, and so forth.

There are also other considerations to be taken into account like the aspects it receives from the other planets and the activity of the 3rd/9th house axis in the birth chart.

Also Uranus, Pluto and Neptune play a big part in all this kind of interets.

My Mercury is in Leo. (and I'm a Cancer Sun, Taurus Moon, Aquarius Rising)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

i don't really understand how to read that map lol i'm a beginner.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This is a sky map from fourmilab.ch, which is what the guy with the website all about the 13-sign zodiac recommends using.

The slanted line across the middle from left to right is the ecliptic -- this is the path the Sun travels through the sky when seen from Earth.

As you can see, Scorpio really lies below the ecliptic and Ophiucus lies above it; the outlines of the "sky-space" assigned to each cross the ecliptic. So he assigns Scorpio only to the little bit of the ecliptic where its sky-space crosses, and Ophiucus to the much larger bit where its sky-space crosses.

I didn't explain that very well, but maybe you can puzzle out what I mean.

I think the reason Ophiucus isn't part of the traditional zodiac is that the stars that cross the ecliptic in it are much dimmer than the Scorpio stars.

Basically, I don't see why one would want to separate the signs; they seem to cover the same space above and below the ecliptic, and the outlines of the sky-space of each seem arbitrary to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

not only that, but also take into account that the nurse who is helping your mother birth you into this world has a dozen times over more gravitational pull on you than these planets that "base" your personality traits. I really enjoy reading my horoscope, and yes sometimes of course it seems prophetic in a way, but it's little more than enterrainment for me now that i know for a fact that on my birth date we were not in the sagitarious constellation, and it needed changing a long time ago. that being said, i also find it funny when someone is saying something like" hey i'm not scared to jump off a bridge into that water, i guess it's the pices in me" or something to that effect. if you believe in evolution then i could be like "well i only throw crap at those people because of the ape in me..."

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Go look at the DRAFT statistics for WWII. After the war, American statistics were reviewed that proved that the draft was slanted towards the most prolific group of men, by birth month, and more Sagittarius born folks were drafted, than any other Astral sign...

Are there more folks born under Sagittarius than any other sign? Could be!

The government statistics will tell all! They're probably easily available to anyone without having to make an FOIA request! Probably, they are out there, in the public domain!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am an Aquarius. If you could please tell me, what do you know about this? I would like to know more on this subject of Horoscope/Sun Signs but I do not know where to begin. If you have time that is you can feel free to U2U me. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
scorpio,randy and with a little prick in its tail

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm an aquarius and follow the general wisdom of the make up of that sign. Interesting question and interesting how many leos and aries there are. There's no astrological sign that has a monopoly on curiosity and open mindedness, but I'd say that Sagitarius and Aquarius are up there. Thanks,

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

I googled Aquarius characteristics and found this website:

horoscopes.aol.com...

It's pretty basic, but should do for a start.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Hello~! The issue about Astrology so far as it's been in my experience is that if you know what you're looking for and how to interpret what is what with each sign, you can potentially navigate your life accordingly. Remember things like Astrology / Numerolgy also presented a threat to the power structure of the day, so these sciences / pursuits had to go underground as it were. Today they are regarded as forms of entertainment. Yet it is ironic that NASA uses Astrology when calculating their space shots as validated by author Jim Marrs who has a forum here at Above Top Secret. Even if the population doesn't believe in these things as Mr. Marrs has stated in not so many words that "...Someone in else surely does when it comes to the firing of space vehicles." I think it also gets mentioned in his current book, "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" or I may have heard him say it on a radio interview. Astrology, in my opinion, can also help you anticipate well as you lead your life. Combine it with the topic of Psychology and I feel it will take you far. Behavior can be indicative of a great many things concerning people provided you do have an objective viewpoint and are not afraid to grow and adjust your thinking as you live your life. People are also not cast from cookie cutter molds either as each has a unique persepective of living. The other issue that I think concerning all this raises the question as to: "How many people have time to study all this stuff in the first place in the validation of their lives?" Each Astrological sign has it's own unique qualities which can be a blessing or a curse, which depends on what you the individual are going to do with the specific info you have on yourself and others. Then of course we do have "free will" which can also be a blessing or curse. Given all that, whatever information you do use to run your life, you still have a responsibility to put it to good use. Any information can be a double sided coin with both good and bad results. It's consistency that counts here. There is also a school of Astrology called Kepler College located at 4630 200th Street SW, Suite A-1, Lynnwood WA 98036 which you can look up on line that should further validate any more questions about he subject. They also have links you can follow on their web site which will point you in the right direction. As a matter of note this school has been critisized by, if I remember correctly, the head of Boston College at one point, yet this school has been praised in Europe by many people. What you might do is just forget all those reviews and just experience it for yourself. Now, I'm not a graduate of this school and consider myself an on going student of Astrology, but my gut feeling tells me that this place is a good one. Someday I will get a degree from here. I believe that knowledge like this means something. It's a gut feeling. I receive their newsletter all the time. I hope this helped some of you out there~! By the way, I'm on the Libra / Scorpio cusp which is a whole other ball game~! Regards, Becket 18~!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

Aries - Stubborn, Short tempered but otherwise good natured

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join