It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

We may think we are communicating with entities of good but really how can we know for sure?

For sure, and the negative entities are so good at trickery, we end up believing their 'story.'

And thanks for the heads up on the new thread, looks like a great one.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
All I know is that for me, it is always the same group contacting me. They sought me out or I am a volunteer.

I have been training for over 30 years.
I would even pass vehicles on blind corners because they told me it was ok and it always was. When they said to not pass, sure enough there was a car coming. I do not need to do that now as I have learned to trust what I am hearing.

This is not talking to random entities. I am only here to help by bringing information. What people chose to do with it has nothing to do with me and my future.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
13 month on

yes its been over a year since my first encounter and almost 6 since my last.

what has it brought me?

1 confusing imformation

2 better insight and understanding

3 distrust at all media and government view point.

4 a feeling of once in a lifetime changes coming

5 an awakening from my previous programed lifestyle.

6 a lot of ridicule

7 hope for our kind.

Peace & hope
SM

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Mod Edit: Please utilize u2u for 'small talk'. This is a large thread.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Yeah, I would say the number is 10,024 people, and I don't know about the gold value but there has been a distraction tactic being used, hell all we could know it could be the internet itself.

And ENDLESS DOOR TO INFORMATION. Keep people in there homes and stop looking around and the easier it is to make moves with distractation tactics. Don't get me wrong the internet is a wonderful tool, but I am sure other parties in the Con area are working there majic right now as we speak.

Ohh, by the way you guys can change the scene of any reality by looking at things differently.

The most important asset in (any war) IS COMMUNICATION. Well children we have the net, who are we warring against that remains unseen?

Yes, also you all are psychics,, and developers of worlds within and without, but THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT.

You are all CO-CREATORS, THAT IS BEING MANIPULATED PERHAPS BY AN (INSIDEOUTSIDE FORCE.)

Television itself is a MAGIC BOX FULL OF FALSE REALITIES, JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE IT WORLD WIDE DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

Mass delusion or Mass Illusion.

THat little box itself was stirred up by an otherworldy force also.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Mod Edit: Please utilize u2u for 'small talk'. This is a large thread.

[edit on 10/29/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hey SM...so no further contact with the visitors?
I hope that they show up again one day.
If so please tell us about it.

Oh and hi its good to see you.

Is that on topic?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Smokingman, i was reading through all your posts today and somthing intrigued me beyond all else. You spoke of the visitor speaking of the awakening of the pineal gland. This suprises me because through my readings ive found the the pineal gland releases small amouts of the chemical '___' into our brains.When taking this chemical at much higher doses people report speaking with beings that give them knowlege and such. The author speculated that '___' large amounts might temporarily tune our brain to preceive another dimension or somthing along those lines. The only time '___' is released in enough amounts to do this is when we dream, and the moment right befor death. Perhaps the awakening of the gland will have it produce the quantities needed for us to percieve these dimensions naturaly instead of relying on the purified chemical to induce these visions. I would be interested to see you take on this.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi Readers & posters

I am just bringing this thread back to life to counter some of the new member who think I just arrived on this board with my new thread.

Peace & hope
SM

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Billy Meier? I used to read alot on his website, he had like fourteen or so (at the time) conversations he had had with them and documented them, he said the pleiadans are capable of time travel, and he was allowed to take pictures of their spacecrafts.

I read about his works and dealings years ago and i don't remember his website anymore. But at the time he did indeed get my attention. I will be watching this thread for more info, thanks. (Though i have not read -all- replies yet, there are so many! Time to scroll some i guess.)

Interesting fact; Remember the poster on X-files "I want to believe"? the photo of that craft was taken by him.

EDIT: Noticed this thread was made in 2008 just now, that would explain the over a hundred pages. Has there been any new contacts?

[edit on 15/1/10 by Dukarth]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I will have more to say in a few days sorry to post and run but I have to be in Frankfurt by nightfall and it's already 1 pm here in France so have to move along.

Happy trails

Peace & hope
SM

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Poster

After over a year of no contact my Alien friend returned last night

We have had very cold weather here in north eastern France and last night I was in my study around midnight working on my puter at 18 minutes past midnight I felt a disturbance in the house a little like a energy charge vibration and I remembered feeling this before afew moments after this Amizarac appears in my study she looked exactly has she did on our last encounter.

She communicated the way she always does with me direct thoughts into my brain which I understand as clear as crystal.

She said that all their effort for direct worldwide contact had failed other stronger forces are at work to insure we are keep in the dark for the time being.

She also said that the next 100 days will be a time like no other here with many project coming to conclusion to further confuse the habitats of our Earth.
I ask her why she had deceived me with her brown dwarf story and its appearance in our skies which was suppose to be visible from early last year.
She told me she had never deceived me , it was out there but cloaked from our skies.
She seem to think we are at our most important crossroad the balance between what we call good & evil has tilted and there is now more negative energy than positive emitted from our planet making it far more difficult for them to help out.
she share many other things which I will post once the are more clear in my head the headaches this exchange had on my head are still intense and strange visions are continues even now but make no sense as yet.
Flame me all you want I really think life is too short to worry about those who attack my postings.
For those who think I am insane that is your given right so be it.
To the others I wish you peace & hope
SM

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Well hello smokingman2006! Long time, and all that!

So, you’re still an official messenger for the Pleiadians? Even after the last time?

Ok…

I’m not going to lay into you yet, but you know I have to pick up on some of your new declarations, don’t you?

She also said that the next 100 days will be a time like no other here with many project coming to conclusion to further confuse the habitats of our Earth.

So, we can take that as a prediction, yes? From today – 6th May – to August 14th this year, we are going to get it bad?

I say prediction, but to be honest, what with the dire state of the world economy, volcanic ash, the whole Iran/Israel/Korea thing, oil spills, earthquakes, bailouts, religious scandals etc., it’d be pretty hard for this summer not to be a real doozy. Doesn’t take an alien to make that clear.

So perhaps we’ll scrap the word “prediction”, and substitute “anticipate” in its’ place.

(By the way, as you talk about negativity later on, you do realise that saying we’re about to go through the mill will actively depress a lot of people, don’t you? Ever thought that “Amizarac’s” message isn’t one of positivity after all?)

I ask her why she had deceived me with her brown dwarf story and its appearance in our skies which was suppose to be visible from early last year.
She told me she had never deceived me , it was out there but cloaked from our skies.

You’re going to have to quantify that word “cloaked”; does she mean as in Star Trek cloaked? Or just not visible?

And “was” out there? Where is it now?

Flame me all you want I really think life is too short to worry about those who attack my postings.

I think it only fair to point out that, during your absence from ATS, several seriously analytical minds have become members here. Some very astute and curious people. And a few uncompromising ones who can talk up a storm of logic.

I hope “Amizarac” schools you well this time.

If you thought I was bad, wait until you meet them…

For those who think I am insane that is your given right so be it.
To the others I wish you peace & hope

So if someone believes you to be dealing with an inner voice as opposed to an exterior one, then they don’t get peace and hope?

Being divisive again, and in your first post?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Its threads like this that completely destroy any sort of credibility that ATS has. ATS can never be taken seriously while it is humouring fictional stories like this one. I want real researchable conspiracies with evidence. Not some far fetched crackpot fantasy. It almost makes me embarassed to be part of this community

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Very interesting! I think you are sane, the information rings true to me...

Did she say why there is now more negative energy than positive? I have a feeling it could be a fear reaction from all the natural disasters, but its just a theory... And did she say what to expect for those of us who are positive?

Definitely post more! If you are uncomfortable posting the info here, you could always U2U me...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by mossme89]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So mr. smoking2006, are you sleeping with this alien?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Beamish welcome back to my world

My understanding is of coming event over the next three month are bigger than previous events you have mention, two will be what people on these boards call false flag both major one will led to wars small at first.

She believes that the volcano and earthquake increase are a direct result from this incoming mass and it will keep getting worse, This is nothing new I did post in the early stages of this thread that this could cause a pole shift and that was a good 12 month before the 2012 movie came out.
Negative energy comes about from hate, jealousy, and from people totally operating on auto pilot or Sleepers for a better word.

the word shield would be better than cloaked to explain why we are not seeing this incoming mass.
I am not fear mongering beamish just relaying it and you are really playing with time because whether I say millions may die in 2012 or at least 6 billion of us will be dead in a hundred you see the linchpin is time.

still not feeling the best today will post more later.

The personal attacks will not be answer unless it is to counter aspect of this experience like I said life is to short.
Peace & hope

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey SM hope you are feeling better soon, it is good to see you here again.
I am on the fence, I do believe in alien contact so give you the benefit of a doubt. Like Beamish said however it is pretty obvious we are going thru issues on a global scale. I am still anxious and open to what you have to tell.

For the sceptics, this is the Gray Area and is NOT held to the same standards as other area's here at ATS so..........................

Edited to add: Unless you missed the sub-header.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by cindymars]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Its threads like this that completely destroy any sort of credibility that ATS has. ATS can never be taken seriously while it is humouring fictional stories like this one. I want real researchable conspiracies with evidence. Not some far fetched crackpot fantasy. It almost makes me embarassed to be part of this community

Then maybe you shouldn't click on threads that scare you.

Just because you can't understand, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Your 3D box must feel very small and confining to you. I wish you the best and when you finally see the light, you will understand and the fear will dissipate.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I really think this article from UFO Digest today is appropriate for this thread.

Human you Really have to get over yourself!

Written by Chris Holly
Wednesday, 05 May 2010 00:49
I have been watching all the debate and opinions flooding the internet concerning the subject of Alien visitation, what aliens will do, and how it will affect the earth and all who live upon it.

I read the views from the top scientists to those who have no obvious knowledge of the subject at all.

Everyone has a say everyone thinks they are right and EVERYONE bases their view from their limited human understanding of science, life and the universe. That is where our problem lies. Our own foolishness leaves me slapping my forehead in anguish wondering what the living heck is wrong with everyone.

Did it ever occur to the human race that we are not all that and that we really need to get over ourselves? Let us be really honest here and take an uncharacteristic look at reality. Humans are an animal -that is a fact. Humans are intelligent animals as we can alter our surroundings, use tools and advance by way of abstract thinking. So far so good -the humans are looking good as far as earth bound life is concerned. Now let us look at humans via our universal neighborhood. We may be average as far as life forms our age or even more advanced than those who are only starting up the ladder of intelligence. We also may be far less developed as a civilized species than other life forms who may be millions even billions of years older.

Those are the cosmic neighbors who would be visiting us. They would be the life forms we think of as our alien visitors and they are the beings we seem to think are so taken with us that we form every theory, opinion, and decision about them via the idea we are very special and they really are interested in us and our planet.

Really humans – you have to get over yourself!

I have to shake the spiders out of my head as I try to grasp why we would think we are such incredible creatures that visitors far more advanced are really concerned with us. Is it the fact we cannot stop killing each other in war, terror, gang violence, domestic abuse, mass murders or simply acts of rage and hate that you feel makes us so appealing?

Maybe it is our political and broken world economies that make us shine as cosmic super stars! Or can it be how part of the human race is busy like monkey’s picking flea’s with our cell phones and text messaging while the other parts of the worlds population starves to death or are dying from curable diseases?

Wait – our universal neighbors may be tuning in to our Internet communications leaving them in awe of our hateful attacks upon each other or inability to barely read or write. I do imagine however they are fully impressed by our constant and repetitive usage of every foul four letter word in exchange of the normal vocabulary available.

I think I am making my point. Really people, do you think we are anything other than mid to low rung creatures as far as this universe is concerned?

When are the humans going to figure out it is not about them when dealing with alien species. Has it ever crossed the mind of the human race that we are not the center of attention of other life forms? In fact we may be as relevant, interesting or important to our cosmic neighbors as an ant hill or school or guppies are to us!

I read long intricate articles about the alien subject that simply are ridiculous. First and foremost if aliens are able to visit us from places far from our own solar system they out smart us on a ratio close to comparing a human to a goldfish. To think we are anywhere near the development of those who can harness space and the energy needed to travel the universe is just ridiculous. We cannot get off our own block yet we think we are so special that we are of some great importance to alien visitors.

My comic relief comes by watching the best of us, the scientists of our time stick closely together explaining why it is not possible for aliens to visit us because of bla-bla-bla, you fill in the nonsense.

I find it incredulous that they compare what those who are obviously far older and far more advanced in the technology needed to travel the universe to the limited knowledge and understanding of the universe that we are just now beginning to understand. I laugh openly when I hear some arrogant fool tell us that life does not exist out there because they do not respond to or send out ancient radio signals? How dumb is that? Do they really think that the advanced civilizations that can travel the cosmos are still involved with such limited technology? Do we still use pony express or wait for the stage coach to bring the monthly mail? It is really embarrassing to read that type of defense of why aliens do not exist!

The other great laugh I get is listening to why Aliens are not able to visit us. It is hilarious listening to serious so called deep thinkers tell us that it is not possible because of the science they have sort of figured out. Yes I say sort of figured out as we are only starting to touch on the science of the universe and most days if you throw three scientists in a room you will find you end up with three different opinions that they will fight over for three hundred years!. I am sorry but we do not understand the workings of our universe and are not capable of knowing what is or is not possible at this stage of our technology and scientific development. We are mere babes in the woods as far as finding our way around the cosmos. Goodness we are not even able to figure out how to quickly or efficiently travel or use our own little solar system. As I said before, really human- get over yourself!

How about the idea alien technology is so advanced that aliens may be sitting right over your house and you would never know it. How about alien technology being so advanced that they are tapped in and controlling every transmission or system that we stupid humans have sitting in our houses, cars and stuck on our heads?

The next area of debate that keeps me slapping my head is the purpose of alien visitation. Humans are a riot with that one. Humans feel they are just the cherry on the cake of living beings. Humans feel they are so important that civilizations far more developed are just dying to get at us. Humans feel we are so attractive to the beings of the universe that they want to be in charge of us, take our planet and spend their time in our neck of the woods. That is all aliens think of- getting to the humans. GET OVER YOUR SELF … You just are not all that to other beings. Humans are low level at best, smelly, violent, destructive animals that cannot get off their own planet or keep the planet we have alive and well.

Really people if aliens who pass our way wanted to have this planet for what it offers in resources we would long be taken over. They sure would not wait until we destroy the place. If aliens wanted to enslave us they would do it. They would not wait until we blow each other up. If they were going to do whatever they are going to do they would do it before we pollute, destroy and kill off the best of what this planet offers. That is what the silly little humans do not get. We are here and they take a look, maybe take a few of us and they go on their merry way. It is not about how special we are I think it may be more about the fact we exist and they are curious or simply we are on the way as they pass by. A lot like that rest stop we all use that is cleaner than the others and the food at least hot and edible.

We may be used by certain alien species for scientific material or experimentation. I am sure they are among us all the time. I simply think we need to grasp the fact we are not all we think we are and they are really not all that in to us.

From years of talking to humans who have had contact with the unknown as well as personal encounters of my own the one word I feel that best describes alien feelings concerning humans would be cold. A cold indifference would describe them. I believe that humans are taken and have been used in a mixture of curiosity and experimental encounters. We are an easy mark who can be easily controlled and far too primitive in our science and technology to even know they are right in front of our noses.

Of course my favorite approach to the subject of spacecrafts and aliens is the good old human hold out of they cannot exist if we do not have one on our front lawn. I find it hilarious when they demand real proof.

We have huge amounts of photo’s, video’s and reliable good people explaining they have seen and or encountered crafts and beings yet all of that – means nothing to the fool who wants to deal with aliens one on one before they prepare to understand they exist. I always shake my head as I know that it this is the same person if found one dark night, alone in their yard , they were the one looking straight into the eyes of the unknown would be the first screaming for the world to believe and protect them. Guaranteed the night that event occurs will be the same night they will wish they had paid better attention to those who have walked that path before them.

We like living in the dark ages of science. If we wanted to understand the universe around us as well as the truth behind many subjects thought of as paranormal – we would stop the nonsense and find the truth.

. If we worked together and refused to be herded like sheep to laugh like fools instead of acting like a curious advancing society we would know what is what in our own universe. Instead we want to keep all these things creepy little subjects that thrill and frighten us but ones we only think of abstractly.

We are really far from ready to know the truth. Let’s face it we are just too primitive. Aliens see the human species for what we are and frankly I do not think they are as impressed as we think they are. They sure seem to keep us at arm’s length. If they want one of us to play with they take us and then throw us back into the pond. That is the truth of alien human interactions.

Here we live on a planet with billions of people. Millions in the populations have reported seeing UFO’s or having contact with other beings. We handle that information in three ways. We hide it and never say a word. We laugh at, ridicule and flat out call those who have had horrible experiences liars or we make up stories for attention that throw the real events in to the same pot with the fantasy and fools.

Nothing gets resolved. We seem to be comfortable running on the rat wheel of denial and fear when it comes to things like aliens, UFO’s Chem. trails and crop circles. Just give them a quick reason you think it is nonsense and brush it off. Even if your thinking is wrong- it does not matter you will demand it is right so you can keep that wheel spinning. It is the only method mankind seems to handle with things too hard to think about or uncomfortable to deal with. This allows an easy neat little dark door slammed closed for any real study on paranormal subjects. We willingly stay locked in middle age darkness when it comes to real advancement in the science of our cosmos.

I am sure those who visit us find us a strange pack of animals. Why we think we are a special species will continue to confuse me. We are hateful people who immediately attack anyone who disagree with us. We are always at war, always killing each other; we are aggressive and unkind towards one another. We cannot take care of the population of the world or the planet for that matter. We attack all things that are new or unknown and run in packs following whatever fad, TV show, politician or Internet group tells us to. We walk around with technology attached to our bodies quickly losing our humanity over to objects of possible control and get nasty if someone suggests you turn the damn things off! Has it ever dawned on any of you that you may willingly be allowing others to download directly into your brain via the constant use of the wireless world? Come on people start thinking!

Truly we need to begin to get our heads straight about our place in our own universe. I think we have to start by understanding we are not the top dog out there. We may be the big deal in our little solar system however space is endless and so are the life forms out there.

I am not going to argue about intelligent life or aliens. I think you should think whatever you need to in order to handle whatever you need to on this topic.

I know what I have seen and who I have seen. I have talked to many people on this subject. I will admit I have a bigger list of those I do NOT believe telling truthful accounts than I do those who have told me true encounters. That is the nature of the human beast. We are our own worst enemies which keeps us locked in the dark when it comes to the knowledge of the cosmos.

I will continue my upstream swim trying to bring the experiences of those who have walked over this dark line and do have information to share on the subject of crafts and visitors from our cosmos. If I can prepare a handful of my own kind to be aware that the unknown is simply the truth of the universe we simply do not yet understand I will have done my job.

You see I believe you are far better equipped in life to have some knowledge of things you may encounter. Those of us who have faced the unknown and survived may try to share our thoughts with others so they too may endure and live to tell of an encounter they may experience. As I have said a thousand times before. It is easy to have a great deal to say or think the paranormal is hilarious – until it happens to you!

Be careful out there and know sometimes that odd shape in the sky is not a cloud, that light in the sky not a Chinese lantern and that thing behind the tree not a shadow. Sometimes it is a UFO, an unknown object or a big ole creature! And that is just how it is.

♥ Copyright © 2008- 2010 Chris Holly all Rights Reserved
Chris Holly’s Paranormal World- endlessjrny.blogspot.com...
Email: [email protected]

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join