It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I do not trust the encounter you had because it is one done by Disney/Dreamworks. Here is their Plaedian. It's just common sense, anything they make has got to be bad for you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/635db16b2649.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by timelike

You say ( I find your story highly questiomable!)
At the time I did too......
but it will just go down as another strange experience in my very unusual life.
mine is not to question the path I am on only where it leads me.
peace& hope
SM

Oh dear, I'm afraid the predictable "I'm just a humble messenger with strange experiences" is the standard response and doesn't really answer (unsurprisingly) answer any of those simple question I asked you. Do they.

edit on 27-9-2010 by timelike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Think what you wish.
this thread has been pulled apart by beamish over a few month period back in 2008 I answered it all then.
no need to return down that road.
peace & hope
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

who knows they may have read the ATS thread to give them the idea.....

movies only came out in 2009 thread was started 2008

peace& hope
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

It was released in 2009 which means in had to be in production at least a year before hand. It takes an average of 4 years to make a computer generated movie. Those seeds were already planted in your head throughout your daily life without you realizing it. Since 3D went more mainstream, more people are susceptible to the imaginations of hollywood.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
guess only time will tell if I was right or wrong....

peace& hope SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

Think what you wish.
this thread has been pulled apart by beamish over a few month period back in 2008 I answered it all then.
no need to return down that road.
peace & hope
SM

Beamish has been here? Oh how annoying to replicate a good chaps work! I could have read through the whole series of posts to find that of course, but what a waste of time that would have been.

Oh well!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi Smokingman. I just wanted to tell you that I have truly enjoyed reading this thread. I believe that you are being honest and truthful in what you have written here. Thank you for speaking out about what you have experienced. Your thread is the reason I joined Above Top Secret.
-Summer

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSplitSecondSummer

thank you for that reply ....... after all the flaming I receive it posts like yours that help people post their accounts.

Welcome to ATS

peace& hope
SM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hi old friend

tis good to see you back; I hope all is well with your health problems.

Any more news or encounters of late with Orzemel? Can't really remember how to spell it...

good to see you posting again.

blessings to all.

seeker

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Smoking man, I recommend you to smoke or even better to vaporize with Silver Surfer vaporizer SALVIA DIVINORUM. also, you can chew it. the plant will open your third eye, enable interdimensional travel if taken in higher concentration. the plain leaf will be beneficial as an anti-depressant and a healer, both mentally and physically.

here you can read about it as it forum is dedicated to SV users www.entheogen.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this thread up again because its 2011 and people are posting all those videos of second suns which are just illusions but still being seen and because of the continuing upsurge of revolution around the middle east. The original post was written in 2008 and its just funny (maybe not) that these anomolies with the atmosphere creating this illusion of two suns coupled with all thats going on right now in Egypt, Libia, Baharain and other countries in the middle east. Its what the OP said would be occurring and now here it is happening.

Comments and Thoughts ???
edit on 8-3-2011 by karen61057 because: To change date on OP

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

---------------
This thread was linked on a current (March, 2011) ATS thread recently. The topic interested me, so I've been reading a few pages a day. I am at about page 18 now. Perhaps smokingman did have advance knowledge of what was to come, but that does not necessarily mean he got it from his alleged "alien encounter". I noticed that when he decided to answer the list of questions from adrac (?) at approximately page 15 or thereabouts, his spelling and grammar vastly improved...like it was a different person responding. This sent up a huge flag for me. I will continue reading this thread all the way through, though, just to see if I change my mind as to whether I think the encounter actually occurred...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
reply to post by karen61057

---------------
This thread was linked on a current (March, 2011) ATS thread recently. The topic interested me, so I've been reading a few pages a day. I am at about page 18 now. Perhaps smokingman did have advance knowledge of what was to come, but that does not necessarily mean he got it from his alleged "alien encounter". I noticed that when he decided to answer the list of questions from adrac (?) at approximately page 15 or thereabouts, his spelling and grammar vastly improved...like it was a different person responding. This sent up a huge flag for me. I will continue reading this thread all the way through, though, just to see if I change my mind as to whether I think the encounter actually occurred...
Friend, one thing I can vouch for is Smoking man being one person, not multiple posters; I have had and been in contact with him via his personal email for several years now; consider also that he shared many details of his experiences that shook him to his core and greatly altered his personal paradigm.

Enjoy the read; perhaps, if he isn't incarcerated over recent events( view his profile and posted threads) SM will rejoin us again one day...

seeker

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi All
just returned home from my remote cabin in the Swiss Alps staying here for a few days before resupplying and going back yes the SHTF has started to happen on our planet and it will only get worst in coming days as predicted by me in 2008.
Wars are about to start and revolts will keep the mass distracted but as foretold to me some will survive others will get relocated and life will go on.
stay clear of fault lines and as far away from oceans in coming month.
The beauty of living at this point in time is that we are experiencing a very rare event on this earth and a greater understanding of all things will come out of this.
pain & suffering is part of our lot.
From next month the picture will be clearer to most ,greed and money will seem meaningless for the first time in a life time to many.
have things to do today will post again soon good luck and good health readers & poster
SM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow! ...you seem like a credible guy and your contactee infomation has been bang on the money so far

To predict sightings of two suns, natural disasters and possible world war 3 (which i think is already happening, they just havent named it as such)...and all from 2008...as far out as it sounds you were visited by an alien, 3 years later i cant discredit anything youve spoke about...if indeed true, and you ever see this alien again...remember to get your fellow ATSers on one of these ships!! lol S&F

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

yes the world has gone the way predicted by Amizarac nearly 2 and half years ago.

I was considered mad by most poster on that thread back then but held my ground and plotted on.

If her prediction are correct we can expect much more natural disruptions in the coming month as this incoming mass causes more pressure to build up on our planet.

peace & hope
SM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Greetings to you, smokingman.

I was warned that a very large mass has entered our solor system and as it gets closer to our planet and affect our magnetic field our weather will get wilder with more mega storms and quakes.

I too got this very same warning, mine came from four men, all Pleiads, and they also told me that all ETs cannot be trusted. There is a Dark Star, I believe, and it is a space station, and there are many who live on planets in orbit about it, and spacecraft docked about it. I saw just a flash of it one time.

The governments have know about this approaching mass for over 20 years but choose not to tell the people for fear of mass panic my contact also told me that a very ruthless group of human have made a deal with a different race of alien which envolves them getting safe passage off Earth in exchange for hundreds of tons of gold bullions which this other race uses in an mono atomic form in their everyday life.

Yeah, I know. Sad, isn't it? I think it all started with President Eisenhower secretly traveling to Air Force facilities in 1954 and 1955 to have meetings with representatives of one or more extraterrestrial civilizations. (Tall Grays first, then Pleiadians)The most well known case involves a secret meeting at Edwards Air Force base in February 1954 that Eisenhower allegedly attended to meet with extraterrestrials to discuss nuclear weapons testing.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is the gold they want, hasn't it always been about the gold? The research shows that President Eisenhower made deals with the Tall Grays, in exchange for technology, humans, and cattle could be taken for study, memory wiped, of course. The Grays did not keep their deal, and took way more humans than they said. It has also been said that another craft crashed near Roswell, and this one had human body parts in it.

The other group were the Pleiadians, 5th dimensional beings who are human, just like us. They eat, have sex, watch a kind of television, play games, and work at whatever suits them, whenever they wish to. These beings tried too get President Eisenhower and Military Commander to stand down the atom bomb project, and destroy the technology completely, in exchange for ways to lift man/womankind up to a higher spiritual way of life. The offer was politely refused. Nuclear technology was brand new, America was the only one who had it, and they were keeping it. Shortly thereafter the Pleiadians left in a hurry to defend a planet in their system. I know that planet, and have memory of it's destruction, for some reason.

Then there was the visit from Venus. I'm sure many of you think this is made up, but I do not think so. I'm taking about Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus.

In mid March, 1957, we received an urgent message from the Alexandria Police Department. The message indicated that two of their on-duty police officers had picked up an alien who had landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon. The meeting lasted for nearly an hour and then, the alien visitor was put on VIP status and was shuttled back to the Pentagon where he spent the night in the Army reception office on the first floor near the concourse. This alien's name was Valiant Thor. Commander James was on duty at the Security Clearance and Review for the branch officer of the Project Blue Book. He oversaw the meeting through official channels and reported the landing and meeting of the "space emissary", as he was labeled by the Department of Defense, to a governing group of high military officials including Secretary of Defense F.F. Forestall and other scientific men of which there were twelve. They in turn made recommendations to the President and Cabinet members, the CIA, FBI, NSA, and so on. The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He contacted an individual in the Pentagon who was an advocate of the UFO alien situation. "Nancy Warren" in turn contacted a minister, who was also a private investigator and theologian, a Dr. Frank E. Stranges, who then met with this individual. Dr. Stranges had been a guest speaker at the National Evangelistic Center for two weeks. Val Thor landed in Alexandria and met with the President to discuss the world's problems and offer advice and counsel on how to deal with and eliminate them. He indicated to Mr. Eisenhower that the world was in a precarious situation and that if the world continued to proceed on a war footing - it would cause an economic imbalance throughout the world. Val Thor stayed on Earth until March 16, 1960, and then disembarked to his home planet Venus.
Thor again attempted to get man to turn from his greedy ways, and war like tendencies, he could have a better life, with no worries at all, everything taken care of. Thor was told that his ways would destroy the American economy, and he too went back home un-successful.

My alien contact told me that the same group of humans who are buying their way out are also the ones how have been playing a game of distraction on Earth for the last 20 years to focus the masses on everything but the real problem.

I was shown a short video like during a meditation session about a year ago. I saw all of the Rich Elite get onboard a gleaming spacecraft and take off, while the rest of us stood there shaking our fists in anger. Then I saw the ship explode. I do not know if this will happen, but I do think the Tall Grays will sell out, and destroy the leaders who are in league with them.

The reason cats were friendly is because of an ally, the Sirian People. They are said to be a cat like race of higher dimensional beings, these are related to the Nommo stories of the Dogon People.

The Dogon are famous for their astronomical knowledge taught through oral tradition, dating back thousands of years, referencing the star system, Sirius linked with the Egyptian goddess Isis. The astronomical information known by the Dogon was not discovered and verified until the 19th and 20th centuries, making one wonder how the Dogon came by this knowledge. Their oral traditions say it was given to them by the Nommo. The source of their information may date back to the time of the ancient Egyptian priests.

She also told me that not all Alien races have good intention for humans and some consider us untrustable and overly savage

I too have been told this. Human beings are savage, but it is the fault of others who taught this to mankind, and forced them to perform in wars of Gods and Man.
It is my belief that only a change in DNA can take this stain from humanity. We used to be a higher race, you know, until we all "fell" into this false, made up reality. Time for us all to wake up again.

I leave you with a favorite song lyric that comes to mind here.......

Wayfaring warrior Soul - still wild
The archer stands
Arrow measured to the goal - sing of
Strong and living man
In his mind there is a vision wand'ring
Through the forest town
Telling of riches only given if through
The woods the way is found

Crying "ah! Beautiful dancers ...wake up
From your sleep!
Ahhh gentle romancers...drink of Love
So sweet!"

Treasure glowing in their eyes - Forest
Deepens dark their dream
"Keep to the pathway" he advise "the woods
Are more than they might seem"
"Heed you now the apparition bending never
Ending sounds
Call you into her mystery - are your eyes
Not sparkling now?"

Sighing "ahh! Take you no warning -
Make no foolish fight
Ahh, think not of morning - lie here
Through the Night!"

"Beauty take us!" they call "In my arms!"
They hear her say
Silken web falls - mist illusion rips away
"Helpless! Helpless!" now they scream
Helpless on the path he stands
And awakens from his dream singing string
Beneath his hand

Gentle archer ages old - release the aim
Free the goal
Roll your arrow to my Soul - release the aim
Free the goal
(Heart - Dream of the Archer)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi Autowrench
nice to see you are still around
read your last post interesting sad part is none will really believe anything till its too late.
interesting times we live in the funny part is we all chose to be here at this very time.
peace& hope
SM

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe this claim!

the Terra Papers have similar claims, someone somewhere is trying to warn us, we need to open our eyes!

I have tried to prove the Terra Papers wrong for a long time, it's impossible, a lot of it ADDS UP!

read them and have an open mind.

There are secrets that we can not understand, whether it being that we choose not to, normalcy bias, or that someone is trying to keep us from "KNOWING"

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114 >>

join