It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Her name is Amizarac
And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

OK 2 years later and it is almost 2011 and I don't think there is anything that has come close enough to even be considered as a second moon let alone sun!

Ok - I'll keep waiting!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I have images in my head of 144,000 human resettling on a much smaller planet than earth that has three moon and these images are beautful

How are they going to get 144,000 people to wherever when they are sending 12 ships that can carry 10,000 people? Unless they are made by Toyota who make the Hi Ace which is a fav black taxi in South Africa and they can fit 16 into a vehicle built to carry 10.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.

on my calculator it will be 120000 people
120.000 people of 6.800.000.000 .... hmm who are they going to choose?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
WOW check out the BIG BRAIN on Beamish! SM has a brain condition, and Beamish is right there with the expert analysis. I first thought this was all fairy tale stuff. Then I noticed how Beamish is right there everytime SM says anything. SM Even left for about a year, and after all that time, as soon as SM posts again, Beamish is right back at it again. And he`s always got the best rhetoric and seemingly the biggest emotional investment in seeing his side of the arguement come out on top. I guess it just saddens me that such talent is being wasted trying to debunk a supposed fairy tale. Beamish could`ve been a great politician, he seems like an alright guy, just on the wrong track... Or maybe I`m way off. Perhaps Beamish is also on a mission of his own to protect the citizens of the internet from believing in these dangerous stories. At least that would explain his feverish determination... And he`s so good at it, one almost has a hard time believing he wasn`t trained in such matters...

Well Beamish, while you seem to have trouble taking your own advice (the Amish would never treat another human or other living thing the way you have ;^) ), you`ve succeeded in converting me, to Smokingmans side. But just barely... I too like many others am the type who needs to see it, or at least FEEL IT (I can feel God) before I can 100% believe it. Right now I`d say I believe it maybe 60 or 65%. Nevertheless, I won`t be voluntarily boarding any spacecraft to avoid any disasters. I`m the kind of person who believes that you shouldn`t abandon your home because of some problems. If it`s gotten to the point our governments really are hiding this or even planning it without our knowing, then that is our fault as a species for allowing that to happen. I`ll take FULL responsibility for all the time I wasted playing video games & drinking mtn dew while others starve and suffer, and still others plot and deceive. So I guess I`ll just have to die for my beliefs. se la vie. There are worse things than dying, after all. I would also refuse to post predictions online no matter where they come from. Although sometimes all you need to do is connect the dots to see what will happen, so predicting is fine in my book but prophesizing is something I would only do for God, but spreading a message of peace & love is something we should all be doing. And actually, I can`t say what I would do until it h 4pp1ns. No offense to either or any of you. I t ry to respect all beliefs, but I just have a very dry sense of humor and a wierd, complicated way of getting my point about . I like both you guys and I appreciate very much the opportunity you`ve given me here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Glowing.. white.. cats like her..benevolent..wouldnt she be a Pleidien? Its a realistic message she brings, and points out much that many of us here know or surmise at least, already by this time..
I have heard this theory before, that motherships are to come and take us from Earth to save us from the devistation..awesome, however.. any being, anywhere, for any reason, could do so on the premise of helping humanity, only to actually be government agents in ET gear to exterminate those 10,000 folks per ship..
Ok, so yes thats my conspiranoia talking, and i am not at all saying the OP is lying, nor am i suggesting i think the idea of ET life is anything other than logical.. i have never not believed.. but with the mass panic any such situation would put the public into, most will be clumsy and stupidly trusting of any being claiming to be a 'friend'..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Whatever people think my encounter was very real to me and in many ways it has change me in ways I cant explain.

The world is almost broken these days and we are heading in the wrong direction but one thing that eats away at me is if these alien are here for the betterment of our kind why are they not helping fix the leak in the gulf?????

all is not what it seems I gather.

peace & hope
SM

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey SM...hope you are well. Things are never what they seem IMO.
A very wise human IMO, the Dalai Lama, recently said that he believes we are better humans than we were and that anything that human kind has wrought, then can fix. More or less, I paraphrase.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Check your U2s, what I have to say it way too sensitive for this board.

Second line, Autowrench

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hello friend,

so glad to hear that you have been treated and are recovering from your ordeal; don't worry about the shrinks, they are still tilted over my NDE and that was 30 years ago.

Just remember that there are many here that consider you a dear friend and have been hoping for only the best for you; we have recently lost jkrog08 and william one sac; heal quickly and fully so you can once more join us in our discussions as we travel together...

seeker

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This story is it true,please be honest there are far to many hoaxers and im personally tired of it. people of earth need hope,everything thing around us is falling appart if this is true its nice to know someone has our back

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just found your thread....

Please keep sharing your thoughts, I feel something when reading your words or maybe just a overwelming interest in what your saying.

I'm at work and have to stop reading for now, but believe I will be back.

I thank you for sharing this.

I feel truth in what your saying.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I am moving as for from this remote place and creepy Forrest as I can.

I imagine ones location can play a massive part in experiencing the paranormal. A creepy remote forest sounds a perfect location, you say you want no more contact with these beings, so yes I think moving away is definatly a good idea.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Dear readers & posters

I feel that I must state that on my last encounter I was told that human contact on a mass level will occur in the first 6 month of 2011 I have no way of detecting if this is true or false but feel it important enough to post it here.

these will not be my Nordic contacts but another race who consider themselves gods amongst us.

they will come offering false promises and hope.

I am told but make up your own minds.

leaving for a while tomorrow and just wanted to get this last posting out.

peace & health
SM

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Dear readers & posters

I feel that I must state that on my last encounter I was told that human contact on a mass level will occur in the first 6 month of 2011 I have no way of detecting if this is true or false but feel it important enough to post it here.

these will not be my Nordic contacts but another race who consider themselves gods amongst us.

they will come offering false promises and hope.

I am told but make up your own minds.

leaving for a while tomorrow and just wanted to get this last posting out.

peace & health
SM

How do we know who is who? I've read things which DO state that aliens will come to pick us up and will enslave us, these do not pray and do not believe in god, they will live by people praising them as gods. They will use us as slaves and trap/enslave our souls. Once we leave earth without "the ascension" then we will become lost to our creator and he will not know of our existence. They will use there devices to make a human such as jesus (not really human) and will trick us.

How will we know who is the Nordics/Pleiadeans and who are these aliens that wish to enslave us? When will earths ascension happen?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Even though it isn’t imperative to address posts directed towards oneself, and even though this is slightly off-topic, I am going to do so in this case.

doctor j and inmate c5779, though you state that:

…I just have a very dry sense of humor and a wierd, complicated way of getting my point about…

your post confused me, especially when you write things such as:

WOW check out the BIG BRAIN on Beamish! SM has a brain condition, and Beamish is right there with the expert analysis.

SM Even left for about a year, and after all that time, as soon as SM posts again, Beamish is right back at it again. And he`s always got the best rhetoric and seemingly the biggest emotional investment in seeing his side of the arguement come out on top.

and

Perhaps Beamish is also on a mission of his own to protect the citizens of the internet from believing in these dangerous stories. At least that would explain his feverish determination...

I’m assuming that you are referring to this page and my post therein:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m hoping that you have taken the time to read the entire thread, and aren’t just basing your opinion on a few pages. If you had plowed through it all (which I doubt, but more on that later), you would know that I am not an “expert” in anything medical, and nor have I ever suggested I was.

My response to smokingman2006’s illness, and subsequent internet searches that produced my response, was based on genuine concern for him.

Though we have been butting heads for nearly two years now, there is no animosity between us. In fact, there has grown a mutual respect. I could reproduce a recent U2U from him to me to prove the case but then again T&C’s disallow it, and to be honest, I value our friendship way and above any need to wave that sort of “proof” around, so you’ll just have to take my word for it.

As to my responding to the thread after it has lain dormant for a while; don’t forget I have this – and others – on subscription. As it becomes active, it appears in “My ATS”. Simple, isn’t it?

And as to you suggesting I have some sort of “mission”; this is why I believe you haven’t read this thread in its entirety as if you had, you’d know that I have said numerous times that I am uninterested in converting anyone’s opinion to my own.

All I’m doing is offering my own view on smokingman2006’s stories, as in truth they don’t make sense to me. If you wish to analyze why I feel the “need” to do this, then it can be summed up simply: I want to know the truth about extraterrestrials, and how they, as cultural meme or physical neighbour, affect our collective psyche.

For your information, I happen to believe – by logical assumption – that we are not alone.

I have never seen a UFO, but wholeheartedly believe others genuinely have.

smokingman2006’s stories jar with my own viewpoints, thus I argue my opinion with him.

I have said many times here that I would be glad if he could prove me wrong in not believing him.

And having said that, you, he, and everyone else can believe what they want. I’m not here to stop anyone finding their own way.

So when you obliquely (and perhaps humorously) insinuate that I’m not all I seem:

And he`s so good at it, one almost has a hard time believing he wasn`t trained in such matters...

then all I can say is not everything is at it seems. If that’s what you want to believe, of course.

That you can be converted to another perspective by what you deem as dis-info is an unusual outcome, and thusly suggest you consider this: smokingman2006's stories should have the ability to do that on their own.

In conclusion:

No offense to either or any of you.

Absolutely none taken on my part, and I’m darn sure smokingman2006 would say the same.

I like both you guys and I appreciate very much the opportunity you`ve given me here.

You’re welcome. I’ve noticed your posts in other threads and admire your contributions to ATS. Glad you’ve gotten something positive out of this thread, and thanks for your contribution here.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You know I hope this is true because this way at least some of the 'good' humans may survive as opposed to the deceivers you described in the OP who are obviously not going to get far as a race if the've lied and are not concerned at all with the rest of there race and the other animals on earth.
20 years of knowledge- we could of done something if everyone knew! maybe... haha

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This is what I believe the CERN LHC is all about so i find it interesting you mentioned it. I always suspected that an extraterrestrial intelligence helped us to design it along with many other things in the past. They currently have it set to be at full power in, you guessed it 2012!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

This is where you lost me. Sorry, big fail!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I find your story highly questiomable!

Hi

Last night contact was made with me

I was warned that a very large mass has entered our solor system and as it gets closer to our planet and affect our magnetic field our weather will get wilder with more mega storms and quakes.

If it is so massive, why hasn't it had a gravitational effect on the rest of the matter in our solar system?

this race of Aliens is so corncern about this comming event that it will sent out 12 mothership each able to ferry out 10,000 human to a safe place.
The governments have know about this approaching mass for over 20 years but choose not to tell the people for fear of mass panic

Really, that's awfully decent of them. Could you tell me which system they are from, how they managed to build said craft, and why they are so keen to save mankind?

the Alien who made contact with me told me that billy meyer stories are true but that they have stopped all contact with his group due to his inner people affection with money rather than fact.

Ah yes, the Meier sympathy vote, that discredits your story further I'm afraid.

I don't suppose you could send your alien friend to my observatory? I have quite a few questions I could ask, the answers to which would be much more useful than the usual 'stop being human' messages...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

You say ( I find your story highly questiomable!)
At the time I did too......
but it will just go down as another strange experience in my very unusual life.
mine is not to question the path I am on only where it leads me.
peace& hope
SM

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join