It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by Mr Green

It is like you are holding back, to stay out of sight. If you shine too brightly they will surround you and work on you. That is when you begin to condem your self which brings on more attacks.

When they surround you it is difficult for help to arrive.

Sounds like warfare, doesn't it? You need strong armour.

brilliant post, this is me , this is what happens to me, I have had horrendous attacks so I stop my light. I hide too, I hide a lot then I get the courage to step out again, its a never ending circle, yes I need strong armour. Ive been rescued several times but it gets harder for them. I think soon over time I will loose this fear and I must work more on shielding, I always understimate how important this is.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello readers & posters

Since my alien encounters I have changed my way of living competely I started a small company afew month ago where I buy bamboo products direct from villagers in the poorest parts of Indonesia this benefits them and me directly I have created work and income for three villages and been able to help out at such a grass root level really pleases me.

I once thought that helping the world starving and poor was a task to big for a single person but if many did what I am doing we could lift many out of their misery.
one of the most important things I learnt from my Alien encounters is that regardless of our slavemasters or our situation we can never ignore our fellow humans.

we are truely lacking in balance and logic on our little rock here when you consider that the western world obese people will soon out number the world starving population.
The wave of UFO sightings of late is nothing compare to what is yet to come.
contact is happening on many different front but many in government and big business will not like the message they bring.
Peace & Hope
SM

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey SM it is great to hear from you. I commend you on the work you have done. I hope you are well.

Peace!
Cindy

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hi SM

Great to hear from you and that you have been able to turn your alien encounter into a positive life changing event.

Good for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Cindymar and Green

nice to see you are both still lurking on this thread.

the way forward is thru positive action that I am certain of.

I started having visions again lately but do not understand them at all so will not be posting about them yet.

peace & hope
SM

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by blujay

You know, that is the area I have been directing my focus on these days. I have felt this is the one part that needs working on.

I have met with loving beings, who have no condemnation for things I have done using this bag of flesh and bones. I am the only one who holds these things over my head.

I've been unable to be at a computer for any length of time lately, sorry I left a confusing post and bailed
I'll try to elaborate a bit, if I can.

Yes, there should be no condemnation of ones self. I am the worst perpetrator of this, and I seek far and wide to rid my self of it.

I have read that as we progress towards ascension, we must learn to love our selves fully. This means loving every thing we have done, good and bad. The lower chakras deal with survival instincts and the like. Most people usually focus on the upper chakras.

So, say you are really ready to delve into loving the 'bad' parts of your self, the embarrasing or humiliating things you have done, this is difficult and many turn to self hatred instead of self love. Appraoch this as if you would approach some one in a mental institution or a downtrodden homeless person; with love, caring and respect. Learn to care for these actions with love.

In loving the good, the bad and the ugly, we can love fully. This is the path to ascension... or so rumor has it

MrGreen: I am sorry about that confusion! I go off into some heavy duty spiritual stuff sometimes. At times I have to walk away for a while and absorb, until it finally makes sense to me. Did I clarify at all? or just confuse more?
I am still learning, and learning so much! Good to 'see' you again.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

reply to post by Mr Green

It is like you are holding back, to stay out of sight. If you shine too brightly they will surround you and work on you. That is when you begin to condem your self which brings on more attacks.

When they surround you it is difficult for help to arrive.

Sounds like warfare, doesn't it? You need strong armour.

brilliant post, this is me , this is what happens to me, I have had horrendous attacks so I stop my light. I hide too, I hide a lot then I get the courage to step out again, its a never ending circle, yes I need strong armour. Ive been rescued several times but it gets harder for them. I think soon over time I will loose this fear and I must work more on shielding, I always understimate how important this is.

Thanks.

It's awful isnt' it? We try to hold the light for the betterment of all and we get attacked like nothing else. The times that I practice heavy sheilding, it doesn't happen as bad. But often I forget or I will feel so good, like I am invincible and go out all happy go lucky... and then BAM! They really come after the light hard. Also, I try sending the light and love back at them. I think it works, but it depends on how intent I am, and how strong I am feeling that day.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

I started having visions again lately but do not understand them at all so will not be posting about them yet.

peace & hope
SM

when you are ready and only if you want to.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, first of all I think that your storie has some things off base, like the fact that the extraterrestrial people are coming here to take people from Earth out of our planet, and using interesting and deep arguments from a book that I just read which is "Wisdom of the Heart" by Flora Rocha, I would say that it is not possible because of the universal law that exists, which states that no person that does not fully respects the law of love, will not be able to leave his own planet, it is like a divine plan to reasonably protect the universe, so if we havent been able to respect this planet nor the people and animals of it, then we do not deserve to cruise the universe, first we need to know our inner being, know who we really are, respect ourselves which is the respect towards others, and that is the key to the outer contact, and based on this premise, the extraterrestrial beings that are here with us, then they are well aware of the law of love, so they are here to help us and guide us to find that truth in our hearts... that is a very deep and interesting book, it really gives a new perspective about UFO subjects...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Since my alien encounters…

Isn’t this a change of attitude, smokingman2006? Are you now certain that your previous posts – and messages – were definitely from aliens?

…I have changed my way of living competely I started a small company afew month ago where I buy bamboo products direct from villagers in the poorest parts of Indonesia…

That is commendable, but hardly the stuff of ATS.

With respect; supporting impoverished villagers in the far east is not the topic for discussion on this particular board.

Your actions may well be admirable – and as I have already said, I do find them praiseworthy – but surely even your most hardened followers would agree that your compassion efforts to help the underprivileged do not warrant space here, on a forum that is dedicated to aliens and UFOs?

However…

I once thought that helping the world starving and poor was a task to big for a single person but if many did what I am doing we could lift many out of their misery.
one of the most important things I learnt from my Alien encounters is that regardless of our slavemasters or our situation we can never ignore our fellow humans.

So, and bearing in mind your previous (supposed) parting message; are you now saying definitively that you had alien contact?

The wave of UFO sightings of late is nothing compare to what is yet to come.

How do you know this? Please supply some kind of substantiation for this very explicit quote, and how does it relate to this:

…contact is happening on many different front but many in government and big business will not like the message they bring.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish are you and SM the same person?
Because when he vanished so did you.
Then he returned and so did you.

Odd!

It's a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

cindymars

No Beamish and I are not the same person but I do seem to have my own personal tormentors on this board who seem to want to discredit everything I say which in itself should make other readers notice that there must be something in my message.

peace & hope
SM

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't mean to put you off, but to honestly say, I do not believe you.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

cindymars

No Beamish and I are not the same person but I do seem to have my own personal tormentors on this board who seem to want to discredit everything I say which in itself should make other readers notice that there must be something in my message.

peace & hope
SM

I knew that I was just being snarky to my friend Beamish who I have not seen around ATS since you have not been around. So it was a joke.
Hope you are doing well.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I am confident these things have been learned in the past. I have chosen to return here for some undisclosed mission.

It seems that when we spend another lifetime as a human being, we also have to re-learn certain things that were previously understood. It is like we go through the same range of trial and error every time. We seem to have to do things over and over for each reincarnation or remanifestation of our spirit within a human body.

So, who are these other biengs we are recieving messages from?

I like the bit about being mature on a universal level before we are allowed out into the universe. That may be a part of why we are here, to learn how to act in the universe and respecting others, whether they are red, yellow, black, brown or even white. Basically how to get along with other biengs instead of plotting on how to kill them.

In my case it is almost like one law, one mind, one action, all done in concert with universal will. I seek answers and they are given to me in my mind. I also need faith to trust what I am given. There have been a series of events designed to give me faith in what I am given as instruction and warnings. I have been taught to trust in what I understand to be messages. They always end up being the right thing to do, even if I doubt the outcome.

There does seem to be a lot going on out there. We seem to be in some sort of quarantine. That is why people feel like there is nothing else out there, at times. For me, I have always understood this particular life time was for a yet to manifest, purpose. My life leading up to today has been preserved by unseen forces. I am here for a specific event and I feel this event will soon be upon us here on Earth.

How do you explain contact with beings who are not flesh and blood?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

No we are most certainly not the same person! In fact, we are chalk and cheese…

I have been posting on other threads, but when this one suddenly became active - well - I just had to contribute.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

…but I do seem to have my own personal tormentors on this board who seem to want to discredit everything I say …

Oh, don’t feel so put upon, smokingman2006, I’m not trying to discredit you; discrediting suggests you had some measure of good reputation in the first place…

…which in itself should make other readers notice that there must be something in my message.

Ah, it’s good to have the real you back, and as devious and manipulative as usual. That last quote says two distinct things;

Firstly: you are replying not to me when you suggest that your message may have merit, but to your “following”, and more than likely to those who have all of your doubters on ignore. Therefore, they can see that “we” are still being horrible to you, without having to read – or have access to – an alternative (and rational) explanation for your communications.

Secondly: you have – as is your nature - ignored my questions yet again.

Words – and specifically the lack of words – speaks volumes.

P.S. Are you still insisting that your “contact” was from the same species as Billy Meier’s?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Sorry, I guess I have not been reading the areas of ATS where you have been.

Hope you didn't take much offence at the joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by blujay

So, who are these other biengs we are recieving messages from?

I like the bit about being mature on a universal level before we are allowed out into the universe. That may be a part of why we are here, to learn how to act in the universe and respecting others, whether they are red, yellow, black, brown or even white. Basically how to get along with other biengs instead of plotting on how to kill them.

In my case it is almost like one law, one mind, one action, all done in concert with universal will. I seek answers and they are given to me in my mind. I also need faith to trust what I am given. There have been a series of events designed to give me faith in what I am given as instruction and warnings. I have been taught to trust in what I understand to be messages. They always end up being the right thing to do, even if I doubt the outcome.

There does seem to be a lot going on out there. We seem to be in some sort of quarantine. That is why people feel like there is nothing else out there, at times. For me, I have always understood this particular life time was for a yet to manifest, purpose. My life leading up to today has been preserved by unseen forces. I am here for a specific event and I feel this event will soon be upon us here on Earth.

How do you explain contact with beings who are not flesh and blood?

I believe we receive messages from many types of beings. Our guides and angels. After reading and re reading The Law of One, I began to grasp that our thoughts are manipulated continuously, and our free will choices are just that. How we perceive the illusion, and how we decide to react to it.

I also believe we are in quarantine, as we have to reach a certain point before being allowed to 'see' the truth and to be reunited with our true powers. Revelations, the Ascension, what ever you want to call it, is the point where the masses are separated... those who've chosen to stay asleep go over to another 3d arena to incarnate until said awakening, those choosing the negative way go to a place where they will feel comfortable... and those who've awakened and chosen to ascend, will move on to the New Earth.

Regarding how explain contact with discarnate entities... that one took time for me, and also it took my willingness to open my mind wide enough to see and believe. It's touch and go and needs a lot of discernment, but there are some channels that bring through valuable information for us here on how to make this transition a bit easier.

It sounds like you are really in touch with your higher self, or guides/angels. That is an awesome place to be. I have been in a state of disconnect from mine for a time.... but I've read that when you are feeling 'abandoned' or not connected to them, it is in fact you merging with them or you/hihger self. All a tad confusing at times, huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I believe we receive messages from many types of beings. Our guides and angels. After reading and re reading The Law of One, I began to grasp that our thoughts are manipulated continuously, and our free will choices are just that. How we perceive the illusion, and how we decide to react to it.

HI nice to see you back! I had noticed your absence around here.

I agree our thoughts are manipulated all the time, this thread is an excellent one about just how much we are manipulated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do like the Law of One but havent read it in as much depth as you.

We may think we are communicating with entities of good but really how can we know for sure?

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join