It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oh yes, the video compilation was very good. Detail in the night video is amazing. Also, I dig the new avatar... Thunderbird is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob
also I would want to live this experience!!

I think that all should do her/it

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

I agree...But ATS should remain independent of outside sponsorship except for contributions from it's own members..I for one would certainly contribute financially to ATS in support of investigative research projects. With enough like minded members here I'm sure we could fund such a group with the goods and services to deliver a really commercial type project and it would be "by the members...of the members...for the members". God knows we have enough technically minded people here..I'm sure we have enough Lawyers,Bankers,and businessmen to help set up this type of internal research foundation. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
You know that secretly you want to swap it all back for the bright lights of Cobridge or staggering out of places like the sadly departed Regimes in Hanley at 2.30am in the pouring rain, and then trying to blag a taxi or hitch hike a lift on the D-Road.

Regimes, eh?! That takes me back a few years

I used to frequent that place, along with Valentino's

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

I've been thinking alot about this as well. Count me in for $100.00 towards the next, full-blown investigation up there if you guys decide it warrants it. I appreciate everything you've done here, and I feel that you guys may be on the verge of something monumental, and as such I have no prob contributing to a cause that is most important, and might send ripples out across the planet in terms of what is known.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
the strange objects on the daytime footage remind me of rods and orbs, ive seen a few videos on rods and they seem interdimensional, theyre there, theyve been caught on tape, but no one has found the remains of one or anything like that which suggests theyre not like any other ordinary creature.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

LOL....RW sold more albuns in UK than any other British solo artist in HISTORY!!He has sold 70 million records worldwide.His album salesstand at over 53 million with singles sales over 17 million.
14 Brit Awards,Echo Awards,MTV Awards,Igor Novelo Award......
He is in the Guinness book bacause He sold more than 1.6 million of tickets in ONE day ...............etc
But anyway, He is a great man,honest ,intelligent,with a huge sense of humour ...a nice guy!!!!

" I believe there are angels among us"...........and he is an angel

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

in the last video it is mentioned that there were hikers heading up the mountain. If you want anyone to take this seriouslyeither confirm that the hikers had left before it got dark. other than that this video will get passed off as a bunch of hiking hoaxers. (only for the footage of lights on the mountain and in the foothills)

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

But real names are not important for us...(or his career) The most important thing is what He saw,his beliefs and his great experience in Gilliland Ranch...

"we are not alone"

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'll back you Dimensional Detective! I am down for pledging $100 towards the next full on investigation ........

This is the best thing to happen to ATS since sliced bread .... next stop Argentina to see Christian Soldano with some super fly Latina translators in tow ... some ice cold beers and a big smile. This guy has some amazing footage as well... it would be totally worth the long journey down to Buenos Aires ... and he gets the footage on a regular basis just like ECETI.

au.youtube.com...

Springer book one of those Pimp SUV's for me!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
excellent stuff! thank you ATS.

ive had an experience myself, a sighting. although none of the footage is on a par with what i saw (in terms of not being able to be explained), the effort and professional approach has to be appluaded.

thanks to everyone who worked on this, and robbie for being true and for sharing his experiences to. my experience is what led me here to, i'm looking for answers. its good to know we are all in the same boat.

great interview, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

hi

wow !!
do you know exactly in which area of Buenos Aires it happened??
Im from BSAS and I ve never see this video..
thanks for showing...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Holy crap. No WAY anybody can try to say that is a satellite. That thing is zigging all over the place and stopping on a dime. Looks like it powers up or flashes a couple of times too. That is wild.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

That would be great.... but we can't get members to hardly participate in voicing opinions on toll free numbers, much less contributing to a fund where we can eliminate sponsors and do our own thing. Hell, Johnny and I didn't know each other's real name for almost a year..... and look at how close we are as ATS family.....

Anyway.... would absolutely LOVE the idea if it were plausible.

Dave

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well 'Team ATS' I was only away from the site for a mere five days or so and I come back to some quality information, which was also entertaining. Just remember, while you guys were over there having a great laugh and producing, a so far, highly worthy preliminary investigation, I was standing in a factory folding metal.

That aside, the video quality is excellent and I look forward to the next batch of videos. Johnny's thoughts was a excellent post, with a personal touch. Although the data so far is relatively inconclusive, I don't think many of us expected any more from a preliminary.

Do you guys think you will be going back? If so, what methods, and/or equipment will you take the next time around?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm am completely blown away by the work you ATS guys have done. I've been here for years and never seen anything like this. Great work and I look forward to your future investigations! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Well like my dear old Pa used to say "nothing ventured..nothing gained"
If the board ever does float the idea of member contributions to fund an Official ATS research team I'll plunk my 100 bucks down. Hell it must be a tax write off at the least. If only 500 members did the same that would put a dent in some of the equipment that would enhance the job. Heck let's get creative and raffle off T-shirts, Johnny seasoned chips, Heck maybe even a cyberdate or two. There are some famous people here who might contribute some autographed merchandise. Membership has grown by leaps and bounds maybe ATS is big enough to support something like this now. Yes I know ATS would have to organize as a tax free charitable organization and would need an accountant. Maybe a board thread to feel the members out might be in order.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Frigin excellent video, whatever they are. Great cinamatography! Interesting footage, indeed. Thanks for the posting and all your work.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

in the last video it is mentioned that there were hikers heading up the mountain. If you want anyone to take this seriouslyeither confirm that the hikers had left before it got dark. other than that this video will get passed off as a bunch of hiking hoaxers. (only for the footage of lights on the mountain and in the foothills)

the blinking light was seen on Tuesday night. the hikers were seen on Wed. afternoon. No lights were seen blinking on the mountain that night.

edited to add:

if you watch our video interview or listen to us talking after the robbie interview you can hear our feelings on the blinking light being explainable and, therefore, not necessarily something to focus on

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
Yes I know ATS would ...need an accountant.

I do think The Above Network LLC has someone to handle that task. Lemme think....it's on the tip of my tongue....don't you hate it when you know the answer but can't seem to say it?

oh, yeah, it's me

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join