It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
As an experienced amateur astronomer, I'd like to comment on the first night time video. The footages shown are excellent wide angle, low resolution renditions of the night sky. All the unidentifiable moving objects seen in this video are in my opinion, satellites . The apparent size of some of these objects is a consequence of camera optics rather than a relationship to physical size. This is easily appreciated by comparison with the stars. All stars bright or dim, are virtually dimensionless points of light (often surrounded by interference rings) when viewed through perfect optics under perfect conditions. This point simply varies in brightness according to the brilliance of the star. Most cameras 'see' this brightness as a disc rather than a point. The larger star discs are simply the brightest stars. The same holds true of satellites. These objects are orbiting at distances of several hundred miles out. They are dimensionless sources to anything but massive telescopes. So, a brightly illuminated satellite will appear as a larger disc to the camera. There is also the abberation factor. This is the inevitable distortion of point sources most especially towards the edge of the camera lens. If you watch the right side of the frame, these distortions appear throughout the video. Good examples can be seen between 3m45s and 3m55s but there are several others. These light comas are occasionally interpretted as 'craft' by observers unfamiliar with optical abberations. As I've noted elsewhere on the forum, the Gilliland ranch has a spectacular air quality, providing superb night time viewing. The fact that the Earth is surrounded by 8,000 - 10,000 orbiting man-made objects will provide an almost continuous show of activity. The sky will seem alive with movement. Of course this activity is seen by reflected sunlight. As the evening begins, the activity will increase as the light level falls at ground level whilst oriting bodies remain in full sunlight. This condition will continue until the observer's zenith is within the Earth's shadow cone and will virtually cease around local midnight. So the best time to spot inexplicable moving objects is during the hour either side of midnight.

WG3

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Great work guys... looking forward to more stuff like this.

Thanks

jdm

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

tree hugger tree shagger....same differance

i've done alittle research on james and def there is more to him and the ranch than meets the eye. many people have came away 'feeling' differant from their visits, your not the first.
maybe the land holds a special energy or maybe its derived from the supposive ufo's which visit....who knows.

to the ATS team.....huge congrats

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I think it was a splendid idea !!! It is the right goal for a forum like this !!

Meeting in order to "see" somenthing and speaking face to face about experieces and ideas in the "right" place ....well done guys !!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
Now, i live in L.A, one of the most superficial places on earth...so maybe just placing myself in a field for a few nights without TV and the internet ....etc
plugged me into something that, on a deeper level, i may have lost touch with....

You know that secretly you want to swap it all back for the bright lights of Cobridge or staggering out of places like the sadly departed Regimes in Hanley at 2.30am in the pouring rain, and then trying to blag a taxi or hitch hike a lift on the D-Road.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389179/pg4#pid4942363]post by JohnnyAnonymous

didnt read you post correctly. do you beleive that what you all saw ceased as soon as you were alone?

have you asked James on his opinion about the paranormal experience you 'think' you had? hopefully the rest of your footage will give you answers and confirm if you were manipulated or you actually did have a paranormal experience. give Celestine Prophecy a read if you beleive the latter. Its prob a bit airy fairy for you though may give you alittle insight on the power our universe has.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is great,i am just listening to the first interview and may be here for some time now to listen and watch all the videos.
Its sounding like you had loads of laughs in the interview and im enjoying listening.
I appreciate all the work you guys have done here.It looks cool

By the way do you have any pictures of yourselves with the masking tape?

Chrisonabike,you are not crazy,crazy is assuming that we are alone in the universe,plus you had witnesses which is a bonus.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by tracey ace]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
great footage, thanx for that. really interesting, not to say enlightening. and i agree the presentation was top notch.

very professional. could have been at vma´s.

Originally posted by triplesod
ON top of that, Brits love eccentric stars.
Anyway, why shouldn't he be interested in UFO's? He played an alien for years in the 70's!

i prefer 'awakenings'

[edit on 9-9-2008 by White Star]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!Thats unbelievable
ATS is an excellent job...
I d like to visit this place it seems to be full of energy
Thanks for showing the videos

and I think that you feel so different after this amazing experience

...."maybe in another life we wouldn t be alone tonight".....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
great threat in the following version of the gilliland ranch.
It sure is amazing what you can see with such equipment. And what i saw in my opinion looks like some controlled energies that are floating throug out the skies.Maybe those orbs captured in photoshoots are closely related to the flying energy source.I'm certain we all gonna know what this phenomena is. Maybe sooner than we think.
Goodluck with your quests. Ill hope you gonna do a lot more investigations .Maybe in other countries to like wiltshire cropcircles.It could tie some ends together?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just listened to the interview thing. I like how you guys refer to Robbie as "just a guy into UFOs"

Which is a fair statement.

I'm just a girl into UFOs, so can I come along next time instead?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks for a great work,this is why I joined ats.

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

HI :
Have you listened anything about Mount URITORCO?...
Is acknowledged as a site of unexplained phenomena...
????????????

Id like to know what do you think about this place...thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Why would Robbie Williams possibly jeopardize his career by investigating things such as this?
Thanks

He's made enough money, slept with enough women and taken enough drugs and alcohol to last a lifetime!

Time for a proper hobby!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
First of all, thank you to ATS for putting this effort in order to add some FIRST HAND stuff around here: there will always be someone who don't get the difference between this stuff and a video whatsoever upleaded by some anonymous to YouTube: And special thanks to JA and SO for their outstanding work on the videos.

Please let me add my two cents about Robbie Williams beforehand: he took a decision, the people who loved him before love him NOW and will love him, forever: when you love someone, even if sometimes it happens that don't understand his/her decision, if it's real love you won't leave him/her alone: we are all individuals, free to take our own decisions without being bashed for that. Someone mentioned an article sourced "The Sun" that tries to LOL at him while "camping" with ATS investigation team: that article makes me laugh, but not in the way that the "journalist" would hope: if the purpose of the article was to share the truth then they would have made a better description of the events, rather than depict him like some guy sleeping outside, eating beams, watching the sky and possibly with his horse parked somewhere, as if it was all a joke between kids playing cowboys & indians: that's NOT journalism. The Sun is considered important, in many countries of Europe, only in case of absence of toilet paper, and BTW it's giving a VERY bad name to UFOlogy and of course even to all the people who take this stuff seriously: whenever they publish some VIP's name their purpose is just to take some advantage: i wonder what was doing the journalist while Robbie was enjoying his time with our fellow members and friends: of course something of less funny, lol.

Sorry for venting, but this was a MUST, not because he's Robbie Williams, but because he's an ATSer.
I've been watching the videos for a while, and despite my first impression was that the daytime video was the most interesting one, IMHO the nightime one has something more to say: i'm interested in some apparent variations of trajectories and and also in something that looks to change speed: but it would require some precise measurement, and as said i could be wrong about what i think i saw:
regarding the daytime video, it would have been great to put another camera, time syncronized, at some distance, forming a 270 degrees angle: now that would have helped in order to try to make something of similar to a triangulation, or at least in order to rule out birds, bugs and stuff like that, and maybe even to calculate the approx. size of what was caught on camera. As is, the daytime footage looks honestly to be almost inconclusive to me, but i will watch it, watch it and watch it again.
Anyway, even if all this would turn out to be just a bunch of satellites and other mundane stuff, well at least they've TRIED to bring to US some evidence, unlike those who are waiting, day after day, that someone else brings to them on a silver saucer the ultimate proof that UFOs are not just a bunch of BS but a REAL phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Thank you WG3 & Internos

Good post as usual.

I would just like to react to video #1. It has been said that NASA data did not mention these satellites.

One thing needs to be said, lots of military & spy satellites coordinates are top secret, so nobody can fully rely 100 % on the data you can find here and there regarding satellites coordinates.

As I am French, let me remind you a little story :
www.space.com...

One question, could space junk if big enough could be seen as well from the earth with the naked eye ?

Now regarding the daytime video, did you guys film the "objects" with two cameras (in 2 separate locations) at any time or just one cam all the time pointed at one direction ? (oopps, Internos beat me on that one
)

Cheers,
Europa aka Buck

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is something strange about mountains and ufos.

Say you are sailing along with you gravity set and going over
a mountain and you lose altitude.

A mountain is a gravity hole.

I did hear about gravity being less over mountains but isn't gravity the
same everywhere.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by riotact1

There're hundreds of spy sattelites they won't tell civilians about ....
Well .. they told it few times but you can't know the exact number

How about 189 spy satellites as an exact number? At least that's how many this photographer counted:

www.wired.com...

I think most of us can agree the first video shows satellites. Or maybe Richard Hoagland's "secret space program" has already weaponized space.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by DavidU]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Great work ATS!

What/Where is the next project?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hello evryone. Can anybody tell me what date the meeting with Robbie Williams on the Gilliland Ranch was?
It's very important, thank you in advance!

Have a great day out there!
See ya around!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join