It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU
[more)

No argument about the "satellite issue" from me with regard to the objects that traverse the sky in an orderly and constant direction/rate of speed...

It's the couple objects that don't appear to be constant that confound me.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by valefc
HI :
Have you listened anything about Mount URITORCO?...
Is acknowledged as a site of unexplained phenomena...
????????????
Id like to know what do you think about this place...thanks

As a matter of fact, I have. Although I don't know for sure, but I would assume Johnny is also very familiar with the Argentina sightings. Personally, it would be hard to make a statement without having been there..... but it is a place I would love to investigate one day if we get a proper sponsor who really wants to seek out the truth about places such as these.

Dave

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whew! Just waded through all the congratulatory posts so adding mine at this point is probably redundant.

Looking at the daytime sightings, especially the zooms still leaves me with the impression that they are fighter planes. I can make out what seems to be a tail and wings and when the turns occur it's as if they're manuvering or banking into a turn or roll over. It's hard to get a feel for the speed but it seems quite fast. You guys did mention that there is a base around the area I believe.

Has anyone else gotten that sense?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who's the guy in the "WEC shirt and hat"? Was there an mma fighter in your midst? Who is who in the photo before the video?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

more to the point who is the guy with
his back to the cam ???

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Very nice work, you guys (gals?) on the team!

Been watching the videos now, i can't say that they are "extraordinary" in any way.
There are about 3 objects that stand out from the the rest.
I would be happy to see some uncompressed videos on these objects though

And also, some of what has been filmed looks more "paranormal" than (daytime IR footage) extraterrestrial, or terrestrial craft.

chrisonabike
I read your telling of the encounter you had (When you first came "out" on ATS), this to me also sounds paranormal in nature, more so than it being something extraterrestrial in origin

Springer
Your sighting so far, sounds to be the best imho.
You didn't get any film of this, right?

Crackeur
Can't you change your nick to, Cricker instead, makes it easier for many to type it

Except for the landscape, what do you remember as to be the most vivid from the ranch?

ScepticOverlord
Nice avatar!
You just looked too tired in the other one you had up

No problems with the viewing of the videos.

JohnnyAnonymous
I'm very interested in hearing your "feelings" about Gillilands ranch.
As in, what makes you believe there are more going on there than what many think?
What is the most vivid experience you've had when researching a ufo case (any one goes).

Hmm, i think i'm done now, but if not I'll Be Back

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by hammanderr

his back to the cam ???

snoopyuk

That would be Johnny A showing off one of his better attributes

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Quality is perfect and very smooth.
Thanks for the hard work.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by thethirdofthestorms]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

HI Dave:
thanks for your comment...
And it would be a pleasure for me that ATS team could search this place .
Its full of magic and energy
The MOunt is fascinating and interesting
When a was a little little girl my grandfather told me the most fantastic stories about the Uritorco

And from this moment I like to know more and more about UFO.
Most people think thats is a fake
But Im absolutely certain that its true,"they" felt attracted to the Mount

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Despite my generally negative comments earlier in the thread about the "evidence" provided by the team. I am in awe of the high quality of video you uploaded. Well done guys. I just hope you have the same equipment when the little green guys land on the front lawn of the white house. That's what I'm waiting for.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Can't you change your nick to, Cricker instead, makes it easier for many to type it ?

for you, no.

Originally posted by Balez
Except for the landscape, what do you remember as to be the most vivid from the ranch?

learning the hard way the brokeback camper's bathroom door didn't lock.

the whole experience was vivid. other than staring up at the starry sky, I'd never actually gone on a skywatching expedition so it was all rather fun and exciting for me. watching the excitement of the crowd, watching the interactions with each "sighting" and watching Johnny Anonymous work were all well worth the trip (as were meeting The folks in that other camper).

It hasa been touched on but it really needs to be said again. Johnny is insane with his gear. We teased him (still do) about his apparent lifetime membership in the high school AV card club but the teasing was meant out of respect. Not only did he have the gear set up to capture the night sky, the mountain and anything else, the guy works the tripod like a hollywood pro. I spent a large part of the evenings standing next to him, assisting him in tracking objects with one camera and it was no easy task. sounds like it would be but it ain't. there were several sightings that travelled beyond the range of the camera as it sat on the tripod and Johnny did these physical contortions, these feats of flexibility and strength, to continue to capture the objects in a steady manner, whilst balancing the tripod on one leg and, often times, on his foot. it was rather poetic.

Dave, now would be the time to discuss your season pass to the tripod ballet.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by DavidU
[more)

No argument about the "satellite issue" from me with regard to the objects that traverse the sky in an orderly and constant direction/rate of speed...

It's the couple objects that don't appear to be constant that confound me.

Springer...

Hi Springer, pleased to e-meet you.

Exactly, we all saw satellites and what I see on the first vid (will find the time to watch the others) puzzled me very much, it's a very good catch, spot on in time.

I saw an object move the similar way, it was only one, as if to be confused with a star...but it wasn't a star. It dashed across the sky to stay still elsewhere in the same sky-zone, it repeated this pattern a few times. I grabbed a weak telescope to find out that its shape was different from stars, its colours too. I'd have to retrieve my notes, but it was 2 years go approx, N.W. England, near 23:00.
Very high-up at stars level, it seemed.
Here we all saw it move so we all knew it couldn't be a star.

I'd say it was an aircraft, possibly alien, same as how I could interprete the ones I see on your great recordings.

All the Best to you + team & Congratulations for the event, and the Forum,

Magali

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk

his back to the cam ???

LOL

Well that would be the one and only "Anonymous One" himself...ME!

You see, while everyone else was getting their photo taken, I was already starting to keep my eye on and watching the Mountain...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Can someone "please" tell me who Robbie Williams is?

I mean the people here act like he is some mega superstar or something, and i am in my mid thirty's and never heard of him! Was he in some old sitcom in the 60's or 70's or something?

Just curious nothing against Williams, he sounds like a hell of a guy...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
O and i almost forgot to say "GREAT JOB" to say the least they're guys on you're excursion, this is deffinitely something i would like to see done on a regular basis by ATS members...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

Hi Rob,
I’ve just read the previous post about your experience….
I have a person who has some …abilities…and life has shown that this person is not a hoaxer or charlatan of some sort.
I got truly interested in the real nature of those things you saw partly because I’ve had some indirect encounters of the same kind.
The answer I got …then again… partly correlates to my explanations and is very simple and logical : what you saw and felt was energy…the black stripe is supposedly lower energy that you touched….or however it might be put in words ( sorry…English is not my mother tongue )))
And the balls of light above the valley during the song must have been … then again… the same energy… but the positive one… Maybe cosmos just intended to show you that your music can produce both types of energy…maybe it was very important for you to know this…)) Then again….you might not believe all the above…))
It just…as soon as I’ve been told this I thought you should know that your encounters might be also explained from this position…..
So…good luck to you in your understanding this life, world and universe)..i know you will succeed )))
Best wishes…

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks johnny,

i must say well done to and your skills !!, you all did a bang up job.
i love this site and you are a big part of it, and long may it remain so !!

will there be a notification when the next lot of vdeos / audio files are released ???

thanks again

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

type his name in on youtube, hes a super rich rock star. As a struggling musician
i am very jealous of his Rock Powers.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by gonquin]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thank you, and great work. I had my beliefs about James's place, and this has been a nice (and valuable) addition to the existing confirmations of something going on out there.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
after listening to the interview with chrisonabike im now a convert. That interview was funny "...just limewire it like i do!" LOL

anyway sounds like you all had a blast and its nice to see everyone keeping an objective viewpoint on things.

Well done

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join