It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by GSBlayney
I think the object at :30secs on the mountain lights video is simply a bug. It probably flies right in front of the camera and is so tiny/faint that it appears to travel behind the mountain.
The proximity of the object to the camera if it is a bug would also explain why it seems to be travelling so damn fast.
Just my opinion.
Originally posted by Zepherian
The nights in the sky video was the most interesting, I see similar phenomenon over my house ocasionally. The whole stopping satellite thing. Nothing conclusive but certainly unsettling. 90% of the time it's normal satellites, visable for a short period of time after sunset untill we are too far into the earths night to see the sun reflect on them. And the other 10% is wierd stuff, fastwalker type stopping in the sky stuff. Wobbly trajectory stuff. Aliens? Secret space navy? Orbs? Space shuttle poo in reentry burn? I do not know,
Originally posted by antar
Hi team, in the second video I believe it was, the daytime objects appear to be coming from behind the mountain at a low altitude, if this is the case is it possible to get a second camera crew over to the other side next time for reference? If the objects are using the mountain as a base then it could possibly help lock that in.
It looks like it is a spinning triangular shape off to the left side of the screen, can you slow that down and stop it to verify?