It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Great work! Kind of adventure many would pay for!
Johnny, you did a great job. Tools help, but many have tools and can't pull it off like you did. Same for the crew, Springer, Crakeur and all the nameless Sherpa’s who likely grunted beside you.

This is a bigger job than most know. You guys touched on many things we are only beginning to see in such investigations. It is inevitable that the closer you look, the more diversity you will see, and yes, the fact that the paranormal crew was on the ranch could effect what was happening in my opinion. Good thought and gut feelings Johnny.

The younger more energetic investigator crew of that group attract activity and drag it along with them I believe. There is no way to filter that… Yet. I’m always concerned for investigators who are talented or otherwise predisposed with sensitivity to paranormal energies can sometimes have problems in managing the energies they attract to them. Wisdom, talent, enthusiasm and experience help, but can make little difference sometimes. If, like we suspect that other life-consciousness forms from outside are looking for an in to this world for any number of reasons, some not to our liking BTW, then we are playing with fire when we go into certain areas of investigation without some good amount of understanding, and playing with fire, as it were.

I, as others think we are at a fulcrum of a particular strata of reality that is losing its cohesiveness and boundaries. Holes are appearing, worn areas, weak fabric between worlds are dissolving, and this is accelerating. This, not only from changes in our world at large (our collective agreement) but also in our own personal evolutions, whether scientific, spiritual or otherwise. UFOs are just the tip of an infinite iceberg.

I'm involved in UFO investigations to follow the crumbs to details of that knowledge to the borderlands and beyond. I know there is a fuzzy line between everything, and I actually don't think we have seen anything yet. Skinwalker Ranch is an example of the strangeness we are observing in many places. Events and efforts like this can only help. Thanks guys. Don’t stop!

One of the great inexpensive tools I use when sky observing is common software. A laptop with Starry Night Pro, and satellite data sets that include military and usually unlisted satellites (there are hundreds if you can find them), can be of great help and fun also. I've been using the application for over 10 years and have been able to identify UFOs in investigations. Yet, many are unlisted military and MN Corp satellites. I have found several data sets for the unlisted research and military sats, but know they are not complete.

I have a friend’s old business plan for an astronomy tour business. There are some out there now, but few. Such a tour for UFO’s outfitted (telescopes, various high-tech optics, CCD, infrared and multi-frequency kits for video, photographic etc.) might be worth the investment for an entrepreneur. ATS Tours inc.!? James G. has done this with location. BYOO (bring your own optics) however.

Thanks again guys and looking forward to those 70 hours broken down. Johnny, you’re a machine! (Don’t forget to lubricate the gears!)

ZG

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

How dare you say "using a person like this".

Nobody is using anybody, friends with a common interest met to have a look at something.

Please...

Springer...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

That was my thought as well. RW loves this subject and has a thirst for knowledge of it, from what I can tell. Just because he happens to hang out with the crew and share his experiences on a subject he's fascinated by now means he's "being used"?

Unreal.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Allright then. For me, it is something that is outside of my own picture of the world. I think these things as a utilitism would permit me to. This is a company, and there is therefore only a usage. I'm sorry if I insulted you this way, but to be honest I don't really believe that this is not advertising. Not that I would not do exact same thing, I would help a friend with a good cause. Sorry. I really am, but my picture of the world is something entirely different so what comes are my own conclusions. You can keep yours, I keep mine.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
have to agree with springer and DD

from the interview you can clearly hear that he´s just another sincier bloke with a good sence of humor intrested in the "un explained"

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

first we hear that Rob was using us to corner a new market then we hear that we used him.

Springer, on a side note, I think ZeroGhost called you a tool.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

no guy,Im not agree with you...

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The fact Mt Adams gets so much snow in winter would make it very difficult to scale the mountain, probably an adventure for only the most skilled winter mountaineer. I'd be curious to know if any witnesses have reported lights on the mountain in the dead of winter. If sightings decreased in winter, it could lend credence to the idea that someone is over there simply shining a light at the ranch.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah I can be used as a tool if I wish to. Sometimes I do things that make my own causes work better in the end. Its something that I do sometimes; amusing results will happen. I'm also serious about things when I want to. For others, it may seem hard to realize that I am very well versed in psychology, it is what I have actually studied as well as the fact that I am also an electrician. We have free educatio nin finalnd, that is why I have multiple. But this reasoning goes beyond what we are discussing.

Are you not both relying to each other? It makes perfect logical sense, and it does not make sense then to say that first one was using another and then other way around. It is a mechanism of adaptation, although a sneaky one. It has not been my intent to analyze any person whatsoever, but to not do it would be against my own nature. Same applies for everyone. I already said I'm sorry, I do apogolize for being so straigth.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by rawsom

first we hear that Rob was using us to corner a new market then we hear that we used him.

Springer, on a side note, I think ZeroGhost called you a tool.

Well, not a tool, but maybe a really shiny SnapOn.

is not a Crankeur a way to start an old car?? Or is that a Crank-er???

ZG

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
..I just can't resist..

Hearing, watching and reading.. A lot of interestion opinions in this thread!

Hearing: what a laugh, it defo sounds like the crews had a good time.. (and off the record: I am jealous..!)

Watching: I am sceptical.. Also reading that there might be an army base nearby. But who am I , I was not there..

Reading: a thing cought my eye.. some posts mentioning money being involved or unsincere friendships. My opinion is: it's a using and being used situation (in respect for friendship that also seem to come out of this!). It's good for ATS that a celeb like Rob is comming public and makes in his way 'free' publicity for ATS because of his interest in UFO's. Probably it is inspireing to write his songs too. But.. to turn it the other way around (no offence), Rob did I hear you promote your new album you are writing on now..?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

a cranker is something entirely different but you were talking about springer.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

a cranker is something entirely different but you were talking about springer.

OK sense of humor not sensed? Deep breath, back to the actual subject.

ZG

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Don't worry about CraNkeur Zeroghost, you are spot on!

OK... now back on topic.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why is it that UFO shots are always blury blobs. With all of the technology out there, can't some one get a clean shot?

I'm not trying to be funny either. The history of UFOs is a long line of fuzzy blobs. I think that is indicative of something, but I'm not sure what.

Adam

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Partly, the blurriness is because of the speed at which some of these craft can travel./

There is also the 'cloaking' technology to consider - as well as their apparent ability to move between dimensions.

The fast-moving (and therefore very blurry) daylight InfraRed shot the ATS team (Johnny A) got at Gillilamnd's ranch may be an example of all three of the above.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Why is it that UFO shots are always blury blobs. With all of the technology out there, can't some one get a clean shot?

I'm not trying to be funny either. The history of UFOs is a long line of fuzzy blobs. I think that is indicative of something, but I'm not sure what.

Adam

Have you ever tried to film/take a photo of a point of light, moving in the sky?
It is not easy... no matter how good the technology you have is.
Even NASA photographs of "ice particles" moving through space appear to be blobs.

I think we need to invent a special kind of camera that is made just for searching for blobs in the sky...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi,

first of all a big thank you to all involved in this preliminary (though pretty extensive) investigation.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

reply to post by Startrekka

Second, the usual blurriness of UFO pictures and videos is due to several very easily explainable things -

1) imperfect camera optics and large zoom values, or even digital zoom

2) great distance and atmospheric distortion

3) digital camera sensors and/or long exposure times leading to light bleeding or halos on the exposure that are not there when looking through either the ocular or with your own eyes

4) shaky hands of the person filming, i.e. no or badly handled tripod (not applicable here, even the sky shots where the camera was tracking the object were very stable, props to JA or whoever was doing the camera work)

...and probably lots of others.

Anyway, some objects in the mountain clip bear closer investigation - as lots of others already posted, something crosses the FOV at ~31secs very quickly, appearing to partially dip behind the mountain and slightly curving on its path. Is it possible to download this clip to view in a video editing program frame-by-frame? Tough to do with the web viewer, though the video quality is excellent for streaming media.

Same as for some objects in the night sky clip - not all of them appear to move regularly. Satellites don't change heading, although some of the military ones (spy satellites like the american KH ones AFAIK) can slightly alter their orbit (though they wouldn't do that for fun, carrying only limited fuel), and they definitely would not brake and/or reverse.

Hope Johnny manages to go through all of the footage without doing permanent damage to his retinas because of all the uninterrupted staring...his eyes do seem to pop out on some pictures...seriously though, everyone hectoring the team for not releasing everything right away, please take a deep breath. Shouting at them won't make the material come faster.

[edit on 10.9.08 by SETILunatic]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
wow, havent been looking in this thread for some days and it seems to explode...!
the informations about this trip are very interesting but also are all the different opinions about it.
you guys really get me wanting to plan my next summer holiday on Gilliland Ranch...( oh god my boyfriend would kill me for that
)
nice thread!
keep up these wonderful discussions about another mystery that squiggles our world!

[edit on 10-9-2008 by milabb.]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join