It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns of more attacks against the West

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
That sounds like doing nothing to me, Mr. Goodey.

Doing nothing is quite unfair to those fighting and dying in Afghanistan. And not just fighting, but trying to build a viable life for those who can't survive without the Taliban support.

It's a harsh war in that land, but unlike Iraq it has some merit.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Al-Qaida can retire now, they are no longer needed ...

... the United States of America is about to have a major economic crash, probably followed by riots and mayhem in the streets because without getting a paycheck, who is going to be working?

Not me, NWO wants to pay me they better pay in Gold.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Doing nothing is quite unfair to those fighting and dying in Afghanistan. And not just fighting, but trying to build a viable life for those who can't survive without the Taliban support.

It's a harsh war in that land, but unlike Iraq it has some merit.

Perhaps you are right, maybe my statement was a bit unfair.

I only meant that we didn't focus where we should have considering where the Taliban, Bin Laden and Al-Qaida were presumably stationed and by going into Iraq all of a sudden to dethrone Saddam with a bizarre urgency we avoided tackling the threat we were told was responsible for 9-11. That threat has since prospered and expanded (including the drug trade) according to the Pentagon but all the resources primarily went to Iraq.

Clearly this is not the responsibility of the soldiers but their commanders so no one said they are at fault. It is possible to criticize the game plan without dishonoring the fighters. In fact we should scrutinize the plan itself, especially when it seems to be going of course. That is...if we care about those fighting and dying. Remaining silent is doing them a dishonor and costing further lives.

There has been little to no real achievement in Afghanistan according to what we have been told by the government, so for all intents and purposes we didn't even scratch Al-Qaida, the Taliban or Bin Laden and instead have been trying to referee a civil war in Iraq while battling insurgents.

Afghanistan should have been the focus all along NOT Saddam.
We didn't do what we should have logically done.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If Al-Quaida was truly the target, why would the US have flown several hundred of them to Pakistan and let them go when the 'war' just started ?

If the War on Drugs was real, why is the Poppy crop the biggest in history, for every year of this 'war' on terror ?

The Taliban outlawed poppycrops and destroyed them where ever they could be found.. unlike the CIA which has a vested interest in them..

All wars the USA is currently fighting are bogus, like the 'war on drugs' , the 'war on terrorism' , the 'war on poverty' etc.

The soldiers fighting them are just the poor sobs whose only chance to escape poverty and get an education is to enlist.

And if they happen to get shot/bombed before a certain term into their contract, they don't even gét the sign-up fee.. that's how much the powers that be care about your sons and daughters..

The best way to support your troops is to rally to get them back home.. and that is not a line I invented but one spoken by a veteran of either the Iraq or Vietnam war (was a while ago I saw the tape, if anyone insists I'm sure I could find it again)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is the first I have seen of this video in the Australian media; slow much?

Al Qaeda chief says Iran and US collaborating: report

Al Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri has launched a vitriolic attack on Iran, using a video message broadcast by Al-Jazeera to accuse it of collaborating with Washington in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The Qatar-based satellite television station said the video, more than 90 minutes long, was entitled "Seven Years of Crusades," and was made to mark the seventh anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the United States.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder
Oh, Al-CIA-DA, the base of patsies and dupes that are controlled by Westerm Intelligence Agencies.

I was close to forgetting about them, what, with our old enemy (Russia) being resurrected into a new threat for the people to fear.

Alright now everybody, don't forget to be afraid of the enemies our own Rulers have created for us.

What are you smoking? It must be good stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Bin Laden was killed by one of his lieutenants in NOv of 2001.

Look up "Frost Over the World" interview with Benazhir Bhutto. Nov 2007.

She mentioned it casually as if everyone in the West knew shortly before HER assassination.
Hmmmm....

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

You must be joking...truly

This has become a country that is 100% controlled by Trans-National Corporations.

The Federal Reserve Bank and the other Wall Street Banks are at the top.

This is HISTORY repeating 1932.

"War is a Racket" by Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler, Commandant of the US Marines
WWl Hero twice decorated with Congressional Medal of Honor.

YTube: 1932 A True History of the United States.

See what absolute power will do... be corrupted absolutely.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mcguyvermanolo

and isnt, england in control of that and the vatican incontrol of england.??

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcguyvermanolo

The Federal Reserve Bank and the other Wall Street Banks are at the top.

This is HISTORY repeating 1932.

"War is a Racket" by Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler, Commandant of the US Marines WWl Hero twice decorated with Congressional Medal of Honor.

YTube: 1932 A True History of the United States.

See what absolute power will do... be corrupted absolutely.

I'm beginning to see this kind of allegation to be nothing more than the Protocals of Zion re-packaged for today's audience. It takes the issue of human greed and blames its existence on a segment of society (rich Jews) or upon a nation. Unfortunately the people selling this propaganda have a monentary or political agenda. (profit or power) Either way, it smells very suspicious to me. But that's just my spiritual senses trying to get my attention. Nevermind me.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
one of the Governments "reliable sources" is Marvin J. Cetron...
and the intelligence portal he & others have developed to inform the CIA, FBI, Military, NSA, and all the strategic entities whose mission is to protect the nation & it's citizens....

here is one of the information inputs that the Government basis some of its policies on...
from a June 2008 Report... which is a foreward looking assessment of Al-Qaeda and global Jihad factions (among the many radical/militant Islamists) and what 'we' can reasonably expect... in future attacks....

the Free Republic was kind enough to publish the report, beyond the inner circle of Government Agencies for whom the report was intended;
it puts forth the 10 most likely attacks...& touches on the next 20 'iffy' attack scenarios.

see link:
www.freerepublic.com...

whew... is this just 'scare' tactics or is it actually 'credible' ??

judge for yourself !

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If the targets are owned by Larry Silverstein and friends, chances are high they're valid targets.. especially if they're insured against terrorist attacks and acts of god

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
If the targets are owned by Larry Silverstein and friends, chances are high they're valid targets.. especially if they're insured against terrorist attacks and acts of god

Now he owns the Sears Building. Very fishy. I don't get it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join