It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns of more attacks against the West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Al-Qaida warns of more attacks against the West

www.shanghaidaily.com

AL-QAIDA'S top commander in Afghanistan warned of more attacks against the West in a video posted on the Web that paid tribute to a suicide bomber said to have carried out the June bombing of the Danish embassy in Pakistan.

In the new, 55-minute video posted late Thursday, al-Qaida's commander in Afghanistan commander Mustafa Abu al-Yazeed warned "once more the Crusader states that insult, mock and defame our Prophet ... that we will exact revenge at the appropriate time and place."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I suppose it was only a matter of time before more warnings came. The length of the warning is interesting and I wonder if will be authenticated.

If it is a false flag they have given up on Bin Laden.

www.shanghaidaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think that this is building on the premise to set off the nukes that apparently are in several large US cities.

If I remember correctly, around December 07 I watched the Dr. Deagle lecture hosted on google videos, and he stated that there were micro nukes placed in US cities. (Placed by the government/CIA/illuminati) The exact number I forget.

However last month here on ATS was a thread which sourced a statement from the US secretary of defence who said that Osama Bin Laden had not only nuclear capabilities but also the intention to attack US cities. Nukes, cities, rang the Dr Deagle bell. .

Now this looks like the problem, reaction, solution. I think in this case the problem is the Elite want to start ww3, so, I believe that ofcourse the public reaction must be to want this to happen. Ofcourse nuking 10 or so cities in the US and blaming it on Al qaida would be enough to publicly bomb the f* out of Iran which would intern cause their promised retaliation, and actually, judging by sources such as projectcamelot.org, I would say that all this is likely to happen early october.

However this is pure speculation, however I do believe that something will happen in October, no not the gfl ship or whatever, but perhaps an escalation in the economic and global political area. Will see.

Isnt it about time they imposed martial law?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"It's Deja Vu all over again" We had threats from Al-Qaida right before the 2004 elections as well. FUD alert!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

anyone else agree with me
that we should give Al-Qaida their own TV company?

forgot they have fox and AL-jazera

my bad

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't think Al-Qaida really exists. Not in the sense we think it does. That's my opinion, anyway.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Don't they do this like once a month or something? I mean, we have all heard the same thing over and over again. Getting kinda boring actually, hearing the same threats. Think they should hire new speechwriters?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

hair, make up
that takes time, also writers cost money and they strike alot these days
so that could be one reason its once a full moon
that they air.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh, Al-CIA-DA, the base of patsies and dupes that are controlled by Westerm Intelligence Agencies.

I was close to forgetting about them, what, with our old enemy (Russia) being resurrected into a new threat for the people to fear.

Alright now everybody, don't forget to be afraid of the enemies our own Rulers have created for us.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't think Al-Qaida really exists. Not in the sense we think it does. That's my opinion, anyway.

Im sure they would be upset by that hard to recruit suicide bombers if people dont believe they exist. Hey maybe this is truly a good idea we tell everybody there is no al qaida and who knows people may believe. it works for the government on so many other things.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I haven't seen one for a good few months. Think the last was March or April? Anyhow it is rather pointed at the US election and the 911 anniversary date given the timing.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What's that? Al CIAda have a special message for ME?

It must be election time again! YAY!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think by now most people realize that al-ciada is simply a propagandist front put on by the government on behalf of their former minions. Nothing "they" release can be taken seriously, its simply a psychological manipulation project.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
For all we know, the guys who star in the Video, could have been sitting around the TV the time this was made, unaware that they are now famous terrorist for al'quaida

while in amerika, some geek in a computer lab, is using the latest video graphics engine to create life like video of these guys saying very bad things, -"hey look, I can even make him dance...da da da dada"

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can't believe so many people here believe this is all fake and made by the CIA, that's not even logical. Al-Qaida is our enemy because of our foreign policy, they said it right in every single video...they want us to attack them...they know it will eventually lead to our economic defeat as we spread our federal budget and push our armies onto their lands...which will just make them stronger. These people aren't stupid, the people in Washington are stupid.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I can't believe so many people here believe this is all fake and made by the CIA, that's not even logical. Al-Qaida is our enemy because of our foreign policy, they said it right in every single video...they want us to attack them...they know it will eventually lead to our economic defeat as we spread our federal budget and push our armies onto their lands...which will just make them stronger. These people aren't stupid, the people in Washington are stupid.

AlCIAda was invented by the spooks in the Military Industrial Complex to keep the money flowing after the fall of the Soviet Union. The talk of a peace dividend drove them to invent a new enemy in the realization that their profits were about to take a big hit with no real enemy to fight against. They had supported and radicalized the Muslim militants to fight against the Soviets so they knew they could create a enemy that could never be eradicated.

Their plan was really quite insidious and inspired by evil genius that is quite apparent. They always seem to tell the west that trouble is on the way which is tactically stupid. That is like fighter that cocks their arm and yells out to their adversary I am getting ready to hit you. That makes no sense and if people had any critical thinking capacity they could see right through the fact that this is created terror that is right on cue with their masters in the West as required. Think about it for a moment with just a little more critical thinking and you will notice that these threats always are right on cue when the neocons need to refresh the terror threat in the minds of the public.

What a coinkidink..

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

In short summary you mean that the Mujahadeen turn against the West particularly the U.S. What the CIA calls blowback. Nothing new here, its like the U.S. helping the Soviet Union then we became enemies.

As for why the terrorists would do something like this by warning well they want to make us sweat. And don't think AQ is the only terrorist organization that does that. Other groups do that too. They warn as well whether they are going to attack or not, just a constant reminder that they are still there. Thats what I would do. Constantly reminding my enemies that they failed to destroy me.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Don't they do this like once a month or something? I mean, we have all heard the same thing over and over again. Getting kinda boring

Doesn't who do this? Al Qaida making a tape or the media discussing it?

I watch Fox news daily and I had been thinking that it seems as if it's been a long time since there was any serious discussion about a possible impending attack.

Someone above mentioned that Fox is basically an AQ station. I'm assuming that means that you don't watch fox news. Since I DO watch it, I can tell you that they haven't spent any time discussing AQ so maybe it wouldn't be a good channel for them to spread their message.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by UFOTECH

As for why the terrorists would do something like this by warning well they want to make us sweat. And don't think AQ is the only terrorist organization that does that. Other groups do that too. They warn as well whether they are going to attack or not, just a constant reminder that they are still there.

You're right, there ARE others that do that.
Kinda reminds me of................
The Bush/Cheney Neo-con/right wing terrorist org.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justme2

Trust me that if Obama is elected he be singing the same song as the right wing neocons. The terrorists are coming!

If you were the leader you tellthe audience that there are no terrorists and look stupid when it happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join