It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida warns of more attacks against the West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you ave you ever looked at the layers upon layers of the "said plans" of any operation you soon realize that it would boggle the minde, of anybody, if they should try and look at this thing from the outside in.

I try to approach this 911 thing in that fashion. (AL Quida and FARC and such)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't think Al-Qaida really exists. Not in the sense we think it does. That's my opinion, anyway.

I fully agree. I think Al Qaida was thought up. If you think about it it's the perfect plan to start the End Times going. Use this group to carry out false flags or whatever then retaliate against the apparent country responsible. Right after 911 Al Qaida was only in 2 countries, remember? Now they're world-wide. The group is the perfect Government Front or Dummy Corporation.

They can find Saddam in a hole 10 feet underground under a tree, but can't find Bin Laden in a "cave?" And he can carry out all these communications and plan things and organize complicated attacks and we can't find any signal, any heat signature, any trace of paper or electronic trail? Please. It's because he doesn't exist.

Like the movie Darkman: I'm everyone, and no one. Everywhere, yet nowhere.

You got it right, they don't exists in the terms most people think.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

your quote from an extreme muslim commander in/from afghanistan is that he/they plan more attacks against the west.
my son and daughter are there right now in the military busy shooting holes thru as many of these murderers of their own muslim people as they can sight their m-16's onto them--------and if i were there i would do the same.
there will be no peace on earth until all the murderers are eliminated either by us or Messiah

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Humm, alot of polls show McCain and Obama to be tied and the Al-CIAda comes up with a video warning of new attacks? what a coincedence!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Looks like the TPTB want to use the Al-ciada boogey man until they can't use them anymore it does explain the sudden demonization of Russia they realised that the public are begining not to buy into Al-CIAda threat.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I don't think Al-Qaida really exists. Not in the sense we think it does. That's my opinion, anyway.

I also don't believe they exist either. If any attack happens don't they know that the Muslims in the West will be even more intolerent than they are right now??. I somehow get the feeling that someday the West will target them one by one because of their not assimilateing to the culture of the West. I hope that I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Honestly folks, how much of the Al-Qaida propaganda do we have to swallow? The propaganda game is often directed at dates and events that have world wide coverage.

*Terrorism is only effective if you buy into the hype.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When it comes down to Al Qaida and the so-called war on terror I'm afraid I don't believe a word that our leaders tell us. Every time the governments of America or the UK want to give the general public a jolt in the arm they suddenly put out these types of warnings. Its all designed to unsettle you. To stop you relaxing to a state where you can see all the other s**t that going on around us. It will get that way in the end that the day before every budget some government spook will pop up to tell us that we're all doomed in Bin Ladens latest terror plot. You soon forget how much your petrol costs, or how much money it takes to keep your house warm when some fool is telling you that unless they take a couple of more of our civil liberties away we're all going to vaporise in a mushroom cloud.
Don't believe a word of it!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Goverments don't commit false flag acts of terrorism? Governments don't use fear mongering?...

Some one look up Operation Northwoods please.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

If you were Al-Queda, would you warn the very people you are
going to unleash terror upon?

I'd just do it, It's not they haven't warned before or people are not
expecting it. If it did happen in the US right now it would just help
Bush and McBain, the very people Al-Queda are against.
You'd be adding water to an Oil Fire, doesn't make any sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I can't believe so many people here believe this is all fake and made by the CIA, that's not even logical.

MY thoughts exactly...

You just have to remember that ANYONE can access this site...

Any Pervert...
Any Moron...
Any Druggie...
Any Degenerate...
Any Retard...
Any Sicko...

There is no test for logic. No bar set for reason...
Anyone can come, and spew nonsense...
Speak truth, and you could get banned...

Anyone can access this site...
So, after MANY MANY threads dealing with the above people, you just must come to realise something...

Upwards of 50% of the poeple that frequent ATS are INCAPIBLE of logical thought, or reason...

Show them a Video of Islamo-Facists, cutting the throught of an American, and all they can say is that it is faked by the CIA...

Tell them that you were at NYC, and saw planes SMASH into buildings, and they will say, ' Those were just holograms'...

These are the poeple that would welcome invaders to this country... People that would bow down to them, only to have thier throught slit...

A moron is a moron... And leave it at that...

There is a billion ways to say that...

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it"
"You can take a horse to water, but can't make him drink"

And many others...

Some people see the truth...
Some people only see part of the truth...
Some people NEVER see the truth...

There is an Enemy of the West out there...
Thankfuly, they are incompetent swine, and for the most part, or little or no threat to us...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The middle eastern people are waiting to see who is the winner, so they have backed off but are building in the back ground.
If McCain wins and his idea of staying for as long as it takes to win. Whatever that means, and that is trouble for the USA.

If you underestimate the holy war mindset of the Muslims you might be sadly surprised. I could be way off on this but maybe I'm not.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I fail to see how this being an election year would promt the US to fake attacks on it's own people., but then again, I am not paranoid. I am a voter, a US citizen, and hearing that more threats have been issued against S the US does not sway my vote one way or the other. It doesn't have anything to do with my vote, or how I will vote.
I see attacks all over the world by Al Quaida, not just the US, it is my perception, not based on what the news or the US government says, but by my own research and visits to websites NOT of the US, that Al Quaida does in fact exsist, and intends to clean the world, not just the US, but the entire world, of those who are not under ALLah.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Amazing, what depths some people will stoop to in order to cling on to their pet hatreds..

Tkainzero,

IF you had éver taken the time to investigate 9/11 you would know not all is what it appears to be.

If you had ever researched history you would know this should not come as a surprise, either..

Bush once said he wants to 'defend our liberties and our way of life'.. and he goes about that by taking away our freedoms and destroying our way of life. Qui bono ?

But it is so much easier to get into a bout of baseless character assassination calling people names then to pull your head out of the goverment-spin clouds, neh ?

Fear is the worst kind of advisor, and your post reaks of so much fear the letters are allmost shaky.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

i agree with your comments----anyone can visit this site----almost----except those that have been banned---unless they recant?
my wife can't understand why i like this site---i suppose that since she doesn't like arguing with those she is offended by this would make sense to her.
for some reason the members that i agree with and those blindly following other blind leaders opinions, interest me-------as to wondering why?
all i know is that my 2 kids are engaging in combat with very real enemies----not figments of imagination,regardless of whatever name to fame they claim to themselves----they really believe that their reward is heaven and 72? virgins if they live their lives murdering us infidels (or even their own people that have their same religious beliefs but are not trying to murder us to make us join them) because we are not interested in their ideals of morality? or religion.
personally myself i am not offended by what other's value systems are---------i am not responsible for how miserable some want to make themselves trying to worship their own supposed gods until they want to force them onto me/us-----which is what these al-qa'eda/taliban/religious terrorists are trying to accomplish.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So it is OK to enforce our political system on them, and to wage war for regional control? It's OK to kill thousands based on unproven assumptions?

I wonder what màde some muslims fanatical to begin with.

If they have homes, a job, are free to practice their religion and have a loving family, I doubt they'd become Jihadi's.

but those homes get bombed, same with the factorys they could get jobs in. their religion gets looked on with suspicion and disdain, and their familys either risk being shot or did get shot..

In this climate, fanatiscism has a breeding ground. And since the "war on terror" this climate has exponentially exploded (no pun intended)
IF the US of A would be doing such a great job, why then is Iraq ànd Afghanistan becoming more and more a quagmire of fanatics ?

I hope your children get home safe.. I do not wish death on anybody, not even mercenarys who are deluded into thinking they are doing something worthwhile. Chances are growing dayly they come home minus a limb or two, or in a casket though.. violence is a spiral which only intensifys, untill someone in charge has the brains to try and talk to each other instead of blowing each other's brains out on sight..

Every religion has people who misinterpret their religion's teachings so they can validate their murderous actions. And I am not saying Arabs are completely innocent boyscouts.. the expertise they use to kill has been tought them by the CIA though.. and their actions do not benefit their own people, but the NWO smiles with glee.

There are also Christian militant groups who feel they are called to kill 'for God'. I wish all these fanatics could be thrown into a stadium with baseball bats and swords, then they can kill each other without killing unrelated bystanders.. heck, might make a great show for prime time saturday..

Peace..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

so when al-qad'eda under under the leadership of the former taliban osama bin laden ordered the attack against the usa on 9-11 in 2001 and murdered 3000 of america's citizens and ruined the health and finances of countless other innocent victims we should have done nothing?
how about pearl harbour?you would have us to have done nothing?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey
so when al-qad'eda under under the leadership of the former taliban osama bin laden ordered the attack against the usa on 9-11 in 2001 and murdered 3000 of america's citizens and ruined the health and finances of countless other innocent victims we should have done nothing?

Well what have we done exactly?

Instead of heavy focus on Afghanistan we put all our resources into Iraq.
A place not connected to the attacks at all.

And the results would be:

Taliban is flourishing. --> Baltimore Sun
Opium production is at a phenomenal record high. ---> BBC
Still no Bin Laden. ---> AFP

That sounds like doing nothing to me, Mr. Goodey.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i will repeat ones more .. the following. a terror attack will happen and that will happen every election for the US presidency .. we have seen in it with Clinton's first term the Muslim radicals made a terror attack on the world trade towers one which failed to accomplice what they want.. but they tested the reaction of the new president. And in the first term of president W. Bush we had the attacks of 9/11 .. they new the reaction then of the W. Bush .. so they didn't do an attack in its second term but now we will have a new president on its first term in office and the terrorists and leaders in Iran want to test the newly elected .. Iran is in favor for Obama and that is that they know a military experienced like McCain has more experience to deal with them and Obama will only try to talk and use diplomacy to deal with them and McCain will use military action as an option.

But be prepared for the coming year as an attack or an event by Muslim radicals or a the nation of Iran on US ground or interests. To test the newly elected president.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

how about pearl harbour?you would have us to have done nothing?

That is only true if you assume forces outside of the US of A had anything to do with 9/11 in the first place.. forces which could not possibly order NORAD to stand down.

I have a strong feeling Larry Silverstein is on a first-name basis with the 'terrorists'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join