It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for the upcoming presentation from Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator

Originally posted by johndoex
When people attack the support structure of an organization exposing elements of a govt known for lies, deception, corruption, cover-up's and crime, its apparent they are unable to debate the facts.

So that's a no on the zippo lighters?

Damn. I guess I'll just have to do with my 100 PfffffffT fridge magnets.

Cheap! Only $154.99!

Seriously MODs, how is THIS above post productive to this thread along with the previous post made by this person?

Get a life man. What a joke.

Like I said in a previous post, I WILL NEVER buy anything from anyone selling 'information' about 911. ANYTHING about that day should be made public to EVERYONE for free. I realize that people are putting time in creating these documentaries and such but in the end it should be volunteer time. Unfortunately I stopped messing around with animations or I would volunteer my time to help create. So I try to enlighten people of the fact that there are so many questions about that day.

People who make money off of that day for the purpose of profiting are not 'people' in my book. Everything I have seen so far on this event I have seen for free. That is how it will always be.

Now, if someone asks for a 'donation' to help support their efforts then that is a completely different story. That should be made VERY clear.

So stop trying to derail this thread and misrepresent these people that are trying to ask the tough questions that people like you keep trying to deflect.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Does cafepress offer a zippo now? Wow, i'll have to check that... maybe it will raise the funds we need to take it to court?

Disco, the tired old argument of attacking the support structure due to the inability to debate facts is getting stale. Its what causes many of your cohorts to get banned from ATS and eventually register socks due to their addiction of spending their days and nights obsessed with people they think are nuts... (are you a sock?).

Can you stick to topic, or not....?

We already had a subtopic on "who makes money off 9/11", unfortunately, it was locked...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disco, feel free to email us if you would like to argue your points recorded. I apologize if i dont get to your rhetoric on ATS in a timely fashion.

Regards,
Rob

typo

[edit on 11-9-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yep, look at all these "crackpots".

pilotsfor911truth.org...

John Leer.

Holograms.

Crackpot.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by discombobulator]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Seriously MODs, how is THIS above post productive to this thread along with the previous post made by this person?

Get a life man. What a joke.

Thank you dariousg...

I tell you what, send us an email with your address and i'll ship you our DVD's, all of them, free of charge, including this one. If you feel they are worthy of a donation to support further growth of P4T and our work...? Feel free to make a donation. If you dont, then dont... we'll pay costs and shipping either way...

We arent in this for the money, we are in this to operate and grow our organization exposing lies, corruption, conflicting reports, cover-up's, dismantiling of our freedoms.. the list goes on...

If we were in this "for the money", we wouldnt have our films streaming free on the net and our front page.

We fly airplanes full time "for the money" and to buy our toys. Some people obviously are jealous of that since they never made anything of themselves but to argue on the net with people they think are nuts.

With that said.. im back to work...

Have a great day all...
Rob

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yep, look at all these "crackpots".

pilotsfor911truth.org...

John Leer.

Holograms.

Crackpot.

Caught the above on the way out...

John Lear has more than 19,000 hours and more certificates issued by the FAA than any airman.... ever.

What do you have? Can it be verified?

I notice you cherry pick one on a list of many...

You're desperation is getting worse Disco. And it shows.

Regards,
Rob

typo

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

John Lear has more than 19,000 hours and more certificates issued by the FAA than any airman.... ever.

I will repeat it in case you missed it the first time.

John Leer.

Holograms.

Crackpot.

Edit: That's without even mentioning your merry band of no-planers and pod people.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

John Leer.

Holograms.

Crackpot.

So the FAA gives certificates to Crackpots... thanks for letting us know.

What does that make you since you cannot verify any such thing for yourself at faa.gov? Is your last name a household name and best selling corporate jet?

ok.. im out..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So the FAA gives certificates to Crackpots... thanks for letting us know.

They gave one to you, didn't they Pentagon no-planer?

Perhaps you guys haven't been getting the oxygen mix right.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I notice you cherry pick one on a list of many...

Another one of your crackpots is on my TV right now claiming that the Pentagon impact hole was only 16ft wide.

Crackpot!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just wanted to sign off with one more link before i get back to work...

Its clear that people who cannot debate the facts prefer to derail topics, attack support structure and if that doesnt work, cherry pick members (notice not one of these anonymous internet 'experts' ever bring up Lt Col Jeff Latas, Lt Col Shelton Lankford, or Capt Rusty Aimer).

With that said, we have a full thread (12 pages) on John Lear and his "theories" at our forums for those interested..

pilotsfor911truth.org...

You will have to register to read it. We do this so those who argue their points while also saying they refuse to give us traffic, remain ignorant to the facts.

However, i'll leave you with one quotes from me in that thread...

Yep, [John Lear] sure is [a no-planer]. He is also a core member of our organization and been here since almost the beginning. However, he is very aware of our mission statement and only explores theory under his own name, He even once told me to boot him out if he becomes a "liability". I told him that he is more than qualified to comment on our work and that if anyone tries to cherry pick his other research to discredit our whole organization, we will be sure to expose such tactics and use it to our advantage. No one really has attempted such except of course the govt loyalist. They get shut down pretty quick when we compare Lear accomplishments to theirs.

The difference between Lear and some other "No planers", is that Lear is doing something about it. He wrote a 15 page affidavit and is part of a Qui-Tam lawsuit seeking answers (along with Wood, Reynolds, etc). He isnt trying to shove the information down other peoples throats in a divisive manner. But, we are still called "Plane-huggers" in a divisive manner by those who obviously have only one purpose - cause disruption and chaos.

We have many different opinions within our organization. Where we are all unified, is under a mission statement.

Be sure to look for our latest presentation coming by tonight. Govt Loyalists such as Throat Yogurt and Disco will have to buy a DVD in order to dispute the facts presented..

Rob

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Its just to bad you cannot say anything about his avaition knowledge.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Another one of your crackpots is on my TV right now claiming that the Pentagon impact hole was only 16ft wide.

Crackpot!

SO please enlighten us (with evidence) how big the impact hole was.

You might also try to show us where the wing, engine, and tail damage is.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Does cafepress offer a zippo now? Wow, i'll have to check that... maybe it will raise the funds we need to take it to court?

Is this a promise that your organisation intends to present your information in a court of law?

How much do you need to take this to court, Rob?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

How much do you need to take this to court, Rob?

I wish someone would go to court, finally shut him up and he would have to admit he has been wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, our mastering process is 53% done, so i had some time to look over our store....

Unfortunately there arent any zippo's available as 'disco' implied (yeah, those who make excuses for the govt story like to lie), however....

I found out they now have a really nice ceramic travel mug...

www.cafepress.com...

and...

Large Pet bowls...

www.cafepress.com...

Now your pet can show his/her support for our organization!

I can personally attest to the quality of cafepress products. I own several from our store (not all, as we need to buy them too).

Thank you "disco" for giving me the heads up to check the new products, even if you lied. I havent been there in awhile.

To all others, we thank you for your support! We wouldnt be here without you... and as an added bonus, you get to bind up the panties of people like "disco" and "ThroatYogurt" as we continue our operations based on your support.

Regards,
Rob

typo

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Rob,
Awesome info!
When can we expect that alien invasion that John Lear has predicted for this year?
Are you going to do a PFT video about this alien invasion?
Do you think that aliens could have shot super duper powerful laser beams on 9-11?
I am just asking questions Rob.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Rob,
I doubt anyone would dispute that you will find crazy people in various levels of power and responsibility,
I am just thankful that in the PFT case all the nuts have landed in one place.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I am not a government loyalist Rob, can I get a free DVD?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Good responses, Rob.....It is not about John Lear or a sale of products that provides the funds to continue the quest for truth, it is about the truth (and, if applicable, the deception)

And to those who continue to question the sanity of members of P4T, I doubt they have the mental fortitude to handle the icy runways, TRW's, and 6 month physicals that those of us that fly professionally handle on a day to day basis.

Some of these posts are disgusting in that they were posted on September 11.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71

Good responses, Rob.....It is not about John Lear or a sale of products that provides the funds to continue the quest for truth, it is about the truth (and, if applicable, the deception)

And to those who continue to question the sanity of members of P4T, I doubt they have the mental fortitude to handle the icy runways, TRW's, and 6 month physicals that those of us that fly professionally handle on a day to day basis.

Some of these posts are disgusting in that they were posted on September 11.

I agree. Having spent the morning at the Pentagon honoring those who died when AA 77 crashed into the building, it just serves to highlight the continued absurdity of the PffT movement. Posting such items on Sept 11 makes sure the obscene raping of the "truth" by the Sky King Boys and the Cover Girls does not go unchallenged.

And as far as the "sanity of the members of [PffT]", I found out a long, long time ago that regardless of the discipline, you will *always* have morons, idiots, moonbats and lunatics as members, sometimes in good standing. The fact that there are the aforementioned souls in the aviation community surprises me none - none in the least. I would expect it. Most disciplines are indeed a microcosm of society, to one degree or another. The fact that you (or anyone) can master the discipline necessary to 'fly" an aircraft does not in any way guarantee you (or anyone) sound judgment or common sense.

Aviation is nothing special. You'll have idiots in there just as you will in any other profession. PffT is proof positive.

Got that Camp Springs departure screw-up unscrewed, Captain Bob? Tell you what - since visual evidence always helps those who are challenged with the abstract, I'll get a pic of an aircraft on the Camp Springs departure with an aircraft on approach into DCA - 2500 feet below it. Would that help?

Also, I stopped by Andrews a few days ago and spoke to a few pilots at the EA-6B squadron, VAQ-209, as well as the flight planners at the Navy Operations building on the Navy side. An aircraft heading to MSP would definitely use CP1. DCA approach traffic? No problem - 2500 to 3000 feet below. ADW CP1 departures are already climbing to higher cleared altitudes by the time they cross over the western bank of the Potomac and over the DCA approach corridor. Don't believe that? Guess we'll just have to wait until you subpoena the flight planners and departure controllers and find out that-a-way.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by pinch]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join