It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for the upcoming presentation from Pilots For 9/11 Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Rob Balsamo is about to release one of the most important technical presentations regarding the Pentagon attack to date.

Get ready for a comprehensive breakdown regarding the most critical anomalies in the official story.

This forensic analysis will demonstrate once and for all how the professional, scientific, and bureaucratic communities can no longer remain intellectually honest while continuing to turn a blind eye to these blatant and fatal discrepancies.

Keep an eye on pilotsfor911truth.org... for the release.

They anticipate Sept 11, 2008.

9/11: ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Craig,
Will this be the video that will finally begin the court proceedings that you have promised for so long?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Craig,
At about 2:09 it appears that the plane crashed in the CITGO.
Is this new evidence that you uncovered?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Craig,
Will this be the video that will finally begin the court proceedings that you have promised for so long?

Funny how beleivers keep talking about court proceedings, if they are so sure of the official story why havn't they brought together evidence to support the official story in court?

I guess it shows that they do not believe whole heartedly in the official story.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wonder why Rob didn't post it here himself? Maybe because he still hasn't fixed the math of his LAST screw up?

I also wonder why they have to pimp a video (along with t-shirts, and other crud) Showing errors on the FDR...

.... Bring it to the press! Earn that Pulitzer Captain Bob.

PFFFT is a sham.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry edit

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have to say, the music is AWESOME! I am a HUGE fan of Linkin Park. I was at their last concert here in Mass. They ROCKED!

I like them so much, I wrote to their producers "Machine Shop Recording" to ask if Rob Balsamo was granted authorization to use Linkin Parks Music.

To Whom it may concern,

I came across a "trailer" for a video that is being distributed with a song from Linkin Park. This video accuses the United States Government of orchestrating the attacks of September 11th, 2001. This group is called Pilots 4 911 Truth. pilotsfor911truth.org...

The trailer was posted on YouTube by the founder of Pilots 4 911 Truth- Rob Balsamo. Link is here:
www.youtube.com...

I do not know if they were granted permission to use the music from Linkin Park or it's management. I for one would be hard pressed to think Linkin Park would affiliate themselves with people like this.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

I like them so much, I wrote to their producers "Machine Shop Recording" to ask if Rob Balsamo was granted authorization to use Linkin Parks Music.

Ouch!!

That gonna leave a mark.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ThroatYogurt/Captain Obvious, does ATS Admin know you're bypassing a ban?

Also, have you contacted Linkin Park about all these other people who use their video as well?

www.youtube.com...

You're such a tool CO. Anytime you want to debate the facts, we can meet up at BOS, or on Huntington Ave. Your choice.. im real close to you now..

by the way, you may want to read our mission statement front page as you are already caught in a lie if anyone from LP goes to the site. You may also want to watch their actual video of "What I've Done". They're on our side... thanks for giving them a heads up of our work!

Regards,
Rob

Edit to add: How's "Dogtown" coming along with contacting AC/DC producers for using "Highway To Hell" more than a year ago in PBB2... lmao.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex
thanks for giving them a heads up of our work!

I second that. It may perhaps even help out!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

I'll meet you anywhere you'd like. I won't hide. I'm in Boston. Come get me keyboard tough guy.

I don't care WHO else uses their music. You are using their music to get people to buy into your fantasty that pisses on the victims families.

Go get a REAL job.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
No personal attacks and/or threats please.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'll meet you anywhere you'd like. I won't hide. I'm in Boston. Come get me keyboard tough guy.

You have my email and my name. Use it and you'll get my number. We'll set up a place for debate. It will be filmed. I know you were pretty nervous calling into the CIT show, imagine what its going to be like debating the FDR on film with a real pilot.

We will post the finished product here on ATS. Matter of fact, i'll let you do the honors since i dont come around here much anymore.

Im looking forward to your email to hammer out the details and contact information. However, i expect to hear lots of excuses...

As for my job, what makes you think i dont have one? Oh, thats right, you like to lie.

Have a nice day on ATS ThroatYogurt/CaptainObvious/Mr Herbet.

Regards,
Rob

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoex

Why don't you post the audio from when I called into to Craigs laughing stalk show. I had Craig ADMIT that civilian construction workers were in on it. I had Craig state that the bodies found strapped in their airplane seats were PLANTED. Yes... charred bodies planted in the Pentagon strapped to airplane seats.

That being said, I don't make a habit of calling into radio shows sir... nor do I debate with people live. If I don't know the answer to a question, I try my best to research it.

You have some knowledge of FDR, CVR ... etc. I do not. To debate live with you would not be resonable. Why don't you take your cute little videos and bring them to court if you are so proud of your fantasy. See what REAL professionals make of your work. You will not because you know for a fact REAL professionals will (and have) torn your work to shreds.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are using their music to get people to buy into your fantasty that pisses on the victims families.

Speaking of pissing off family members, you piss them off everytime you spread the media lies.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just as i thought Captain Obvious/ThroatYogurt.

As for the rest of your post, i'll let Craig answer. Although i dont think he'll have to type much as you are known for lying.

But hey, thanks for confirming the fact that you are the same Captain Obvious who was banned from ATS. Do the mods let multiple socks register here after being banned?

ETA: Almost forgot. Our list of REAL professionals seem to grow. Hmm.. why do you think that is?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

To see many of their pretty smiles in uniform...
patriotsquestion911.com...

But im sure Captain Obvious/ThroatYogurt thinks they're all fake. Must be costumes and photoshop. Right CO/TY?

lmao..

[edit on 5-9-2008 by johndoex]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex
Just as i thought Captain Obvious/ThroatYogurt.

As for the rest of your post, i'll let Craig answer. Although i dont think he'll have to type much as you are known for lying.

I am known for lying? Really? I have had some great conversations with many different people in here. The vast majority of them will tell you otherwise. I make mistakes... sure. And I will admit to them.

Sort of how I admitted I don't know about FDR's and CVR's and RADES... etc.

When will you admit that you will never bring your fantasy to a court?
When will you admit that you disgrace the vitctims families with your fantasy?

But hey, thanks for confirming the fact that you are the same Captain Obvious who was banned from ATS. Do the mods let multiple socks register here after being banned?

I never confirmed any such thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

When will you admit that you will never bring the official fantasy story to a court?

When will you admit that you disgrace the victims families with your media fantasy?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Please stay on topic:

Trailer for the upcoming presentation from Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I am known for lying? Really? I have had some great conversations with many different people in here. The vast majority of them will tell you otherwise.

Then why were you banned? Please quote from pilotsfor911truth.org... where we "Accuse the US Govt for orchestrating the attacks of Sept 11" as you said above, or admit you lied. Hint, read our mission statement on our front page.

I make mistakes... sure. And I will admit to them.

You make ALOT of mistakes.

Sort of how I admitted I don't know about FDR's and CVR's and RADES... etc.

You dont know alot about alot of things. If you didnt know the FDR, then why accept an offer to debate then back down? Are you a keyboard commando?

When we have the resources and subpoena power. Takes alot of DVD's to buy a lawyer nowadays.. especially when our films are free on the net..

But for now, we just contact congress reps, Airline Unions, Media, you know, the things that make our lists grow with REAL professionals you said we didnt have. Ooops, looks like i caught you in another lie.

As for those "REAL" professionals who "torn our work to shreads". Got any names that can be verified in the FAA database at faa.gov? Can you explain why Ron "pomeroo" Weick couldnt get any of those "REAL professionals" to debate on air?

I just received another call from Rob Balsamo. He was quite civil and impressed me with his sincerity in wanting a substantive debate on the FDR and related matters. I agreed to apologize for lumping him in with Ranke and Marquis and promised I would continue my effort to find opponents for tomorrow's CLOUT.

What can I say? The people here who are qualified to discuss the subject should step up to the plate. There is no satisfactory reason for missing this opportunity to address a fairly large audience. - Ron "pomeroo" Weick

Or were you lying again...

You mean these family members, survivors and first responders?
patriotsquestion911.com...

When will you admit that YOU disgrace them?

I never confirmed any such thing.

You, ThroatYogurt, confirmed YOU were the one who called into Craigs show above. YOU posted it all over the JREF boards as "Mr Herbert". "Mr Herbert" on JREF is/was "Captain Obvious" here. Are you saying he isnt? Are you lying again?

YOU are too transparent. This is probably the first time i read your posts as "ThroatYogurt" on ATS. You gave yourself away the moment you said you're from Mass and confirmed it when you typed about your conversation with Craig on air. Im good at exposing liars..

Stop lying CO/TY/Mr Herbert, its so unbecoming.

With that said, i dont have all day to play with you on ATS. Got work to do and a film to get ready..

Regards,
Rob

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join