It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by DarksDeception
As a 32nd Degree mason, could you please tell me what the "Royal Secret" is?

As all, 32nd degree masons should know this, unless of course it is a secret, lol
We vow not to share it. So read it for yourself. Pike's Morals & Dogma, chapter 32. It's all there, and it's a good one.

So therefore, freemasonry is of secrecy, and why would that be so?

Why would someone choose to be sworn to secrecy, not knowing the organizations ultimate goals, (higher levels of hierarchy)! It makes no sense at all!

The whole organization seems to stem, and gain their members, from persons individual "needs" of being noticed, and "needing" pride!
ie, "That I'm better than you, because I'm a freemason, even though i don't know what that is!"

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

As a 32nd Degree mason, could you please tell me what the "Royal Secret" is?

As all, 32nd degree masons should know this, unless of course it is a secret, lol
We vow not to share it. So read it for yourself. Pike's Morals & Dogma, chapter 32. It's all there, and it's a good one.

I know already the "Royal Secret"!

The point i am making is, "how many masons here know what it is?' And if they do, why, how could your continue to be a freemason?

What i'm saying here is, giving evidence of some of the OP's original comments!

Because you say, look here, and find the "Royal Secret", it means you know what it is!

and if you know what it is, and continue to be a freemason, I for one would have to question your sanity!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

The point i am making is, "how many masons here know what it is?' And if they do, why, how could your continue to be a freemason?
Sure, every Master Mason who choses to join the Scottish Rite learns the Royal Secret pretty quickly. Personally, I think it's a great thing, so obvious, yet so sublime. I strive to live by its tenets every day. Wouldn't be bad thing for non-Freemasons to take notice of either, for that matter.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Sure, every Master Mason who choses to join the Scottish Rite learns the Royal Secret pretty quickly. Personally, I think it's a great thing, so obvious, yet so sublime. I strive to live by its tenets every day. Wouldn't be bad thing for non-Freemasons to take notice of either, for that matter.

Hey, i'm not a freemason! But i know the "royal secret"?

And what you are saying here, is that you justify it?

If it can be justified, and it is so good, please tell all what the "Royal Sercret is"?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If it can be justified, and it is so good, please tell all what the "Royal Sercret is"?
I gave you the link. Read for yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

why cant you say it?

If there is a link, it cant be that secret? So, just say it!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I gotte give credit for this thread Manasseh, you shook the tree and down fell alot of monkeys....

I see mason´s are far more attacking Manasseh than he is attacking you, Manasseh comes with quotes and masons comes with.. nothing other than how they do it in the lodge, im sorry masons, but you gotta shape up and paste some links and back up your claims instead of this spanking of Manasseh, he do it imo in a sober way and he uses a lot of links and quotes to "verify" his claims.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Really good info and research here.

So it happens that I did catering at a number of Freemason meetings - and guess what - you see things that are hidden.
If I did what thay did,I would also hide it away.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

Man, I feel alone in here!

It so blows me away the irrational logic these masons use!

You are basically saying, "its ok, to do what ever they say" because we don't know yet! but we are sure it will be ok by the time we get to the level to know this secret, lol

Are you all stupid or something? No disrespect meant, but an indicator to have a good look at what you are saying!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
I gotte give credit for this thread Manasseh, you shook the tree and down fell alot of monkeys....

I see mason´s are far more attacking Manasseh than he is attacking you, Manasseh comes with quotes and masons comes with.. nothing other than how they do it in the lodge, im sorry masons, but you gotta shape up and paste some links and back up your claims instead of this spanking of Manasseh, he do it imo in a sober way and he uses a lot of links and quotes to "verify" his claims.

Best regards

Loke.

And me too loke!
I'm so trying hard here! its so hard to fight irrational people with no logic, unless they open their mind to possible deception!

Guess what!

THEY ARE NOT OPENING THEIR MINDS ! Help!

[edit on 1-9-2008 by DarksDeception]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Your secret is sick, and illegal my friend!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You are basically saying, "its ok, to do what ever they say" because we don't know yet! but we are sure it will be ok by the time we get to the level to know this secret, lol

What do you mean by "to do everything they say?" Mason's aren't some collection of international spies or anything. For the most part, a typical lodge will be 80% older gentleman that are basically just grandpas and war veterans. What they "do" are hold fund-raisers, and they host breakfasts on the weekends.

If charging $5 for a plate of reheated, processed food and donating the proceeds to the less fortunate and disabled is what you consider "evil," or a threat in some way, I would say you are the one being illogical.

I's not like masons get a note under their door in the middle of the night that says "assassinate mr X." If they did, I would assume there would be more interesting rumors being spread around to read, instead of this vague, rehashed accusations.

You declare "what is the secret!" Then when someone directs you towards it, you say "no, that's not it!"

So I ask you, what are the masonic secrets?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

The most important question I ask you is: Did you not know there was secrets?

The other freemasons know, in fact all admit it! So what are you ralking about, lol

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 1/9/08 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I can see you are a learner my friend!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What is the "Royal Secret"?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I apologize! I need to learn how to Quote better, forgive me!
But I assure you, I will speak the truth, as brief as i can, which is apparently required!
Even if you need the whole quote, to bring the point out!

I'm sorry!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

May I ask the name of the moderator whom commented on a previous quote please!

I simply quoted the previous comment, and that whole comment was needed for my response! Plus 8 words! Weird!

Only if that's my right in a democracy of course?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

With all DUE respect, this threads moderator is most certainly biased towards the secret organization this topic is about!

Therefore, I ask for truthful, unbiased comments from the owners of this site, and will request such!

I said nothing wrong, but answering previous comments!

Which funny enough, their comments was not restricted, lol!

I love this site, but I must say, I see a very real Bias towards freemasonry!

Its unbelievable bias, and very obvious!

I don't wonder about the site, and its disclosure it seeks, but I do wonder about the obvious bias against secret world governments, and those obvious people, (some moderators) whom show this bias!

As a member, may I ask a question? How can we contest obvious contemp by some moderators? And do we have that right?

JAK

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

DarksDeception, please check your U2U's.

Thank you,

Jak

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

What is the "Royal Secret"?

If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join