It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Mason doesn't know squat!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The training material for the Master Mason (MM) is online.
www.bradford.ac.uk...

The destiny of (MM) is on the last picture.

The Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite (MM) has 33 levels to go.
www.bradford.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
The training material for the Master Mason (MM) is online.
www.bradford.ac.uk...

The destiny of (MM) is on the last picture.

Actually that's the destiny of EVERYONE, not just Masons. And that's one of the important lessons that Masonry stresses. ALL must sooner or later die and ALL should be prepared.

By the way, the Bradford site you posted has some pretty good historical information. The rituals posted there are not current, but I sure like 'em.

The Scottish Rite info is from Charles McClenachan's "Book of the Ancient & Accepted Rite" a "Monitor" of the rituals of the Scottish Rite, Northern Masonic Jurisdiction. The NMJ has revised and rearranged their rituals so it's out of date as far at that goes, but it's lessons still apply today.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by network dude

what is most interesting is myself and quite a few other masons here believe masonry is just that, a beautiful system of morality

your statement is noble, your signature is ...how do i put this delicately?

It is called a joke. I thought it was funny and I am usually trying to lighten up the mood whenever possible.

it appears to be saying the opposite. now i included the word "appears" because frankly, you fellas are hella good at talking outta both sides of your mouth. symbols and codes and concepts that only another mason could truly interpret or appreciate, can often be misinterpreted by the uninitiated. i think at this point, you might want to also consider just how fair it is to the public, to expect them to not be a bit nervous in those situations.

i remember working with a pair of filipino ladies, who would launch into discussions with each other in their native tongue. i had not one clue what they were saying and it was not only uncomfortable, it was somewhat rude since i couldn't feasibly expect them to explain to me everything they said, as they said it.

in the area of morality, does not fair treatment and consideration for your other non-masons raise its head at any point?

perhaps the new lesson is, learn to expect the uninitiated will question and conclude in the absence of information to the contrary. you certainly can't demand their loyalty to your cause when they aren't in your cause?

it's a logic puzzle. have fun.

Please question us. We are here to answer questions to dispell the rumors of evil doing and such. I personally will answer anything I can. I think the other masons here will do the same. We don't mean to leave other out, Just as the Philippeno women probably weren't talking bad about you, they were just happy to be able to communicate with like minded folks. I am sorry if my signature offended you.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?
I know how you can find out though.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Please question us. We are here to answer questions to dispell the rumors of evil doing and such. I personally will answer anything I can.

It's what you CAN'T answer that is in question.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

But you know, really there's nothing that we "can't" answer. Want us to tell you the Passwords, Signs, Grips? Well, no of course we can't do that, but only because we took an obligation NOT to. There are plenty of exposures of them though, so you can find them without asking us. That way you know them and we don't have to break our Obligation by telling you.

So beyond modes of recognition (which are readily availble to anyone truly interested) what do you want to know? Seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Appak that hat looks like a cake.

link   

Please question us. We are here to answer questions to dispell the rumors of evil doing and such. I personally will answer anything I can.

This lecture is not used in my lodge nor by any lodge in my state.

I think the point has been made quite eloquently that the point of the 'secrets' is not that they are secret, but that I made a promise not to reveal them.

It's no different than my job in the medical field.

All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread abroad, I will keep secret and will never reveal.

It's not that I CAN'T tell you. I WON'T tell you because I promised my Brothers I wouldn't.

It's an ethical and moral lesson. The words themselves are meaningless.

When you have promised to uphold a secret, you have to be aware of your speech and actions at all times. It makes you think about the things you say and do on a daily basis and make sure your actions are righteous and not simply feeding your ego.

link   
reply to post by undo

Ah, ah, don't go yet!

I am not really a Mason at all, but I have two editions of the Morals and Dogma I refer to and/or read on a regular basis. And yes, I see geometry as God in form, and I chant the sacred word, but that is because of my Buddhist beliefs, not Masonic.

So if you put me in a meeting hall, added an apron, and adjusted my schedule for meetings and events, you couldn't tell me apart from the real deal.

That is because truth is universal, and the most traveled roads that lead there are such because they are most time proven to work.

You know something funny, the Knights of Columbus invited me to join their cause. And I told them some of what I have said here, and they acted like they heard it all before.

But thanks for saying so anyway, I find it very flattering!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Appak that hat looks like a cake.

Yes, admittedly they're rather silly looking in my opinion, but a necessary part of Scottish Rite attire (when at a meeting) We do NOT wear them in public.

www.scottishritecalifornia.org...

I call it my elevator-operator cap (if any of you are old enough to remember elevator-operators)

It's also similar to the cap of an organ-grinder's monkey. Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

now that was funny.
At least his looks like it would taste good. Ours are black.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

what do you want to know?
anything I can tell you I will.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Be it knowne by all those presente:

Cadbury is a buggerer of virginal rodentes, and eats his meate with his forke upside downe.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Who is your leader?

Who is the top Mason, that both the York Rite and the Scottish Rite answer to?

And Appak said

But you know, really there's nothing that we "can't" answer. Want us to tell you the Passwords, Signs, Grips? Well, no of course we can't do that,

Are you aware of your contradiction?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Who is your leader?

Who is the top Mason, that both the York Rite and the Scottish Rite answer to?

And Appak said

But you know, really there's nothing that we "can't" answer. Want us to tell you the Passwords, Signs, Grips? Well, no of course we can't do that,

Are you aware of your contradiction?

There is no leader but God.

York Rite and Scottish Rite members have no authority over any mason, much less any lodge.

Your logic is faulty.

Just because you have to be a mason to be in Scottish Rite, not all masons are IN Scottish Rite. It's a different group and a different organization.

It's like saying because you have to be a man to be a mason, then all men are masons. By your logic I should have authority over you since I am a mason.

How about you tell us who our leader is, since you seem to know.

I sure would like to hear because they didn't include that information in my degrees.

PS - There is no contradiction in the statement you mentioned. I CAN tell you all the secrets of masonry, but I WON'T. I promised men whom I respect deeply that I wouldn't.

It's much the same as if I came into your home as a Paramedic and treated you for some horribly embarrassing medical condition.

I COULD tell others what you have been up to and how you got your awkward rash, but I WON'T because of my duty and my ethics.

[edit on 8/31/08 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak
Yes, admittedly they're rather silly looking in my opinion, but a necessary part of Scottish Rite attire (when at a meeting) We do NOT wear them in public.

I'd wear that thing in public, Sir -- special Masonic skull adornment. Why not? Why not indeed?

Originally posted by Appak
www.scottishritecalifornia.org...

I call it my elevator-operator cap (if any of you are old enough to remember elevator-operators)

It's also similar to the cap of an organ-grinder's monkey. Hmmm.

I'm only 25 so unfortunately I do not remember elevator operators. The only thing present in the nearest lift (elevator) to me is the smell of Bran Flakes (and the occasional used Condom). But I do remember organ-grinder's monkeys! And even monkey's that would grind the machine themselves (with a little supervision). They don't allow those on the streets here any more though in case they get loose and bite pedestrians in the eyes. 'Tis a shame.

Good day, 33° Sir.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I can answer my own question

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (Edward George Nicholas Patrick Paul; born 9 October 1935) is a member of the British Royal Family, a grandchild of George V. He has held the title of Duke of Kent since 1942.

The Duke of Kent holds the UK's most senior position – Grand Master – in Freemasonry.

The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his first cousin, Queen Elizabeth II. He is perhaps best known as President of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, presenting the winner of the Wimbledon men's tennis tournament with the winning shield. He also served as the United Kingdom's Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, retiring in 2001. He is also the President of the Scout Association.

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice he is the president of the Boy Scouts.

The Scout Association provides adventurous activities and personal development opportunities for 400,000 young people aged 6-25. Internationally, we have over 28 million young people enjoying the benefits of across 216 countries

scouts.org.uk...

The Duke of Kent is head of Freemasonry, but he still answers the the Head of Brittish Royalty, Queen Elizabeth II. And when she dies, Prince Charles is next in line, whom the Duke of Kent will have to answer to.

I know who leads the anti-christ movement. The woman that rides the beast, "The See", Queen Elizabeth II. She is a crook of the highest authority, and God's mercy of death, will allude her.

www.bilderberg.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Be it knowne by all those presente:

Cadbury is a buggerer of virginal rodentes, and eats his meate with his forke upside downe.

Stone Mason thou art an ally of Cardassia Prime and an agent of The Crown! Wait until Rome hears of you and your associations.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Since when were you appointed to answer questions posed to Mason Mike and Appak??

As I said in the title, the Master Mason doesn't know squat.

You are just a peon on the bottom level.

You are only just slightly above what Masons refer to as "useless eaters" or
"freethinkers"

All the knowledge in the pathetic world of Masonry will not save them on the Day of Wrath.

But your arrogance will not allow you to listen to me, whom you automatically assume you are above.

Isaiah 13 (King James Version)
9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I can answer my own question

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent (Edward George Nicholas Patrick Paul; born 9 October 1935) is a member of the British Royal Family, a grandchild of George V. He has held the title of Duke of Kent since 1942.

The Duke of Kent holds the UK's most senior position – Grand Master – in Freemasonry.

The Duke of Kent carries out royal duties on behalf of his first cousin, Queen Elizabeth II. He is perhaps best known as President of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, presenting the winner of the Wimbledon men's tennis tournament with the winning shield. He also served as the United Kingdom's Special Representative for International Trade and Investment, retiring in 2001. He is also the President of the Scout Association.

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice he is the president of the Boy Scouts.

The Scout Association provides adventurous activities and personal development opportunities for 400,000 young people aged 6-25. Internationally, we have over 28 million young people enjoying the benefits of across 216 countries

scouts.org.uk...

The Duke of Kent is head of Freemasonry, but he still answers the the Head of Brittish Royalty, Queen Elizabeth II. And when she dies, Prince Charles is next in line, whom the Duke of Kent will have to answer to.

I know who leads the anti-christ movement. The woman that rides the beast, "The See", Queen Elizabeth II. She is a crook of the highest authority, and God's mercy of death, will allude her.

www.bilderberg.org...

I wouldn't take wikipedia as the real authority of anything. The information provided there can be edited by anyone. That's how they get their information, people entering it if they think they know.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by RealityisanIllusion]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join