It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Need advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know theyre meant to be a conspiracy or something aboput the numbers 11:11 but for a week now when i have looked over at the clock it always says 11:10 almost always turns to 11:11 straight away.

i have seen this honestly 2 times a day now for a week has anyone else going through this is it a sign and yes i used to nottice 11:11 quite a bit in the past this hasnt just happened.

i hope it means something like a shift into a higher awareness or chosen ones or something like that.

Thank you.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's our new awareness most of us are experiencing. I don't see 11:11 but I see 4:44 everyday! I wake up to see 4:44 and in the afternoon normally it's a clock but sometimes its a license plate on building number.

I don't know what to make of it except for a new awareness.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
if you change the batteries in your clock, you can fix that problem.

Just kidding.

Every time I look at the clock it's beer thirty.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Nah that made me laugh a bit

but sometimes i just look up at the clock without realizing it and its 11:11 i dont even want to know the time but i just do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
then have a beer!

One for me too!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I remember for about a year I would wake up every night and look at the clock and it would say 3:15. Eventually it stopped happening.

I also see 11:11, 9:11, and 1:11 very often now.

No idea what it means if anything.

I guess before digital clocks, no one noticed.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Happens to me quite a bit, that and 12:34. But than again my gf texts me to make a wish 2 minutes before half the time. The other half doesn't have an explanation.

I'm not observant enough to notice this stuff but my brother is a pretty observant person and he'd look at the time and say it was 3:14, he'd get in his car and the song would be 3:14 in or a license plate would read 314 on it or a building number would be 314. Weird coincidences, he says it would happen to him around 5 times every day without fail.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I had this same thing too when I was first becoming aware of all the things in the world going on that I had no clue about. My mind was being boggled on a daily basis.

I kept seeing 12:34 and 11:11.

I've heard 11:11 is an awakening and 12:34 is a sign that your life is progressing on the path it was meant to.

It was really trippin me out for a while there. But it eventually subsided.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elfworkz

dude, I am on it. You sound thirsty so I will have two for you.
later

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

I've heard 11:11 is an awakening and 12:34 is a sign that your life is progressing on the path it was meant to.

you heard?

so before clocks not one person had an awakening or a sign that life is progressing, such rubbish

oh these thread are great

this is like the 10,000th time 11:11 thread has been started

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

[Double post]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sorry if i have annoyed you by starting a thread about 11:11 it was and never will be my intention when making threads.

but ive been noticing it everyday without fail for a week and i wanted some advice

sorry again mate.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well this 11:11 business does interest me quite a bit because I'd never frickin heard of the "eleven eleven" effect before. Yet I started seeing it everywhere, EVERYWHERE for about half a year. It was right around the time I started on my awakening. So I guess it's basically saying this very simple thing in a language that we pay close attention to these days, even more so than words:

"It's time to wake up! We are all one!"

Your clock is used to wake you up out of slumber, right? And the fact that 11:11 is all ones.... it's hilariously direct in its approach.

If you think God works in only one way.... you are definitely not paying attention. God is ALL ways, and therefore the Force that creates existence can speak through whatever medium it wants to. This is just one way God has found is an easy method of speaking. It's VERY direct. People wanna make it mystically complicated, but it's simple. I got it right away after I got over the strangeness of synchronicity.

So there's your wake up call. The concept will eventually solve every one of Earth's problems, and it will free us from every one of our enslavements.

It's just a matter of time

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Give the OP some slack for cryin' out loud. So what if he heard from someone else that it is a sign of awakening. If you can theorize about "Shadow People" then let him theorize about 11:11. We are all here to share experiences and get positive feedback, and maybe new insights on the unexplainable things that happen to all of us.

Rubbish or not, it is a theory. It is what it is, and that is that.

new topics

top topics

join