It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colored symbols in the sky above las vegas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

i was so just thinking where i had seen that video before spikedmilk,
tho in my opinion that shows no more than a laser been shone onto
some clouds, a "white laser", but if that's the case surly the op would
be able to tell what a laser looks like as she works the club scene.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
reply to post by spikedmilk

i was so just thinking where i had seen that video before spikedmilk,
tho in my opinion that shows no more than a laser been shone onto
some clouds, a "white laser", but if that's the case surly the op would
be able to tell what a laser looks like as she works the club scene.

i agree on both counts there. Yeah it does resemble a laser/light show but as you know that is allegedly from the Stephensville case from this past Feb/March. Perhaps one of the biggest cases this year to hit the headlines....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this is pertinent or not. But I read HAARP had the potential for putting on a light show. I used to go to a site that had a good cam of the northern lights and a chat line. I met a girl from North Pole Alaska and we became good friends over the years. We were watching a particulary good aurora one night, and suddenly we could see green glitter in the sky everywhere. I know it's a reach...just thought I'd share. The cam was very close to Gakona.

[edit on 8/26/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The symbols is what impresses me the most. I'd be more inclined to believe it was some sort of communication attempt. Alien.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLynnSuicideiwould deduct that it was part of project bluebeam

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Did any of the symbols match these?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Yes. Absolutely.
Last one 3rd row.

First one, 8th row? Its kind of resembles the one I drew on the tablet paper.

However, the symbols I saw were much more structured, solid lines, not shakey or hand drawn in appearance whatsoever.

Thats so great that you got a chart of the symbols. I will review them again, and try to see if maybe they are just hand drawn copies of the solid forms I saw?

Thank you all for all your help so far!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I actually made that chart so I feel I have the right to ask, wasn't the stephensville lights debunked as a star being filmed with a night shot mode that causes the skipping pattern?

There were many other symbols, that is probably about 3% of the "symbols".. I don't believe they are actually symbols because there were no identical pairs.

It sounds like what Amber is describing is unrelated to Stephensville in my opinion.

Amber, check out this video and see what they can do with lasers nowadays.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yup, could be related to stephenville. Or its viral marketing for smallville.

What are they writing in the sky for? Don't they have better communication systems? That's unlikely. The fact that the Stephenville images resemble ancient sigils makes me suspicious its somekind of magic spell

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
it is not related to stephenville. the stephenville "symbols" are from using "night alive" feature on a jvc camera. this sounds like something different.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Just so you know, I loved your chart! I think it would make a cool poster.

Can someone link me to a video where they reproduced what was filmed in Stephensville?

I never heard it was debunked. Did they just say it, or did they reproduce it.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLynnSuicide

Looks like the prism from pink floyd's dark side of the moon. I think what you seen was a floyd tribute bands light show combined with a contact high.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jeepthing07

hey, how about not bringing us to the 8th grade chief

some people take this seriously

if you don't then don't post on this thread

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Link To Site With Northern Lights Photo's.

You might look at these but your description is wrong. Northern Lights undulate in the sky. We see them here often.

As to HAARP - if it had the power, and it does not, the lights it would create would look like the Northern Lights on that site.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow i really wish I could have seen what you saw in person. Count yourself blessed, just like your boss said. I know you work at a tourist bar, but you should check with any regulars you know of to see if they possibly took photos or camera phone vids/pics. I'm sure you've done this already, but check with your friends around vegas and see if people in other areas saw the same thing.

very cool sighting

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, that was an interesting video to say the least.
However, How do they disappear? I would imagine, if you're using a laser pointer, and the only thing causing it to be visible is the could/smoke it is inhabiting....it would disperse like a cloud or smoke? Instead of appearing to rise, and fade into darkness?

I don't know.. I am on both sides of the coin at this point. I have no way to describe it, but again im skeptical to think I actually saw a bonafide sighting...

Self doubt at it's finest. hahaha

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLynnSuicide

Amber-anyone get any pics? I know Pure, and there's gotta be cameras around on people in there. Think anyone got it?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Amber, I believe you to the hilt. Many strange goings on have been happening in our skies of recent. I imagine we will have some answers sooner than not.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Squiggly laser reflections from lasers you can buy or make yourself seem to really be the new fad for hoaxing UFO's.

Sorry to say this, but if I eat a bunch of vitamins or drink a bunch of red bull and shine a black light through my urine, I think I might be able to achieve some of this same effect.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello Amber, I haven't wrote anything on this site for a year now I would say but I've lived and clubbed at Vegas bars for a long time. Heres a helpful tip if your searching for some possible pics of the objects ya saw. Try Napkin Nights and Vegas club scenes websites; they always send out their photographers and one of them might have taken some pics of the "event" in the sky that night. Sometimes it takes a week for them to upload their photos but its worth a glance at, when ya get some time. I saw something similar about two years ago and it was during the day, some perfect writing in the clouds. It was an add for Vegas sky typewriter. The shapes were perfect too, they had there logo and a few stars on each side of it; had to pull over on the 215 and make sure I wasn't seeing things......So my thought earlier today was maybe they didn't get clearance from the FAA during the day, but how would they get their message seen at night? Hit the cloud shape or lettering up with a lite. Just a thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join