It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colored symbols in the sky above las vegas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Just in case these help in solving the mystery

Image below found on Flik'r. Doesn't say much about it unfortunately ... maybe it's some form of sky-writing

Also another idea being brought out, which is going too far in my opinion, is to advertise on the moon, but that appears to shoot a laser

link

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLynnSuicide

Do you know about sacred symbols? Could it have been something maybe esoteric do you think?

Sacred symbols are healing and we all know Las Vegas could use some healing. Look inward for the correct answer....without the science fiction or science fact. This is where the truth lies, within.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Amber, see if you can store a camera in the manager's office. Maybe you or him will see the lights again on another night.

Keep your eyes open and good luck for next time!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I checked your link but the sky writing I saw was perfect, and was forming in the sky as I was reading it with no plane in site; like a typewriter. Since that day I haven't seen or been able to find the company anywhere out here in Vegas or online. Maybe I'll dive into some more tonight and see if they are up to anything else these days or at night.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLynnSuicide
Hey all.
So, I'm new to the site, specifically to see if anyone else has had any experience with this , or know of any stories related to my "sighting"
I work at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas as a bartender... I was working on the patio this sunday and about 12:30am I glanced up above me and saw about 10-15 symbols in varying primary colors above me in an oval/soft square shape... I, fearing I was just overtired, and delerious asked my barback if he could see it as well. He looked up and stopped dead.."what is that??"...every customer that came up, we asked... they agreed they saw it and again had no explanation of what it was.. At one point literally everyone, roughly 500+ people were glancing upward, and puzzled. There were no light source below to cause any kind of light, and the symbols were so distinct, and unlike anything i'd ever seen. The light appeared to be coming from above. There were no light trails, and it was as clear as day, almost like neon, but a little fuzzier.
For 20 minutes, we watched it, not moving... eventually the light began to fade, as if it were simply going upward. The brighter symbols were still visible, but considerably lighter, and smaller....
then it was gone.

Does this kind of thing happen often?

The strangest thing to me was, that as soon as everyone had noticed it's precense, it was gone. And just as soon as it was gone, noone thought twice about it again, except for the staff (since we are not tourists, and work on that patio everynight, we know thats not a common occurence.)

Any thoughts?!
Las vegas is wild, and all... But I've never seen anything like that in my life. Completely unexplainable.

*snip* I couldn't agree more with such a vague description of the city of sin and only one witness' description. If it means there's going to be an invasion soon I guess you better enjoy it before your taken away and made into slaves. The alien grays can read minds but the reptilians are the ones that will force their will upon you.

MOD Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 8/27/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Found them finally, here is what I was talking about on the logos and shapes as well as lettering that can be made in the sky and be dang near a perfect letter or shape. Now at night you will hit them with spot lights generating colors onto them and wallah!, well in a sense. Here is the link for the article on Sky-High Ads
www.livescience.com...

& here is the creator's website for a demo of what they do as well and they show some footage too.
www.flogos.net...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Cside702]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cside702

Interesting. Thanks.
I couldn't find an explanation on how they're released into the air.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
reply to post by seawolf197

I actually made that chart so I feel I have the right to ask, wasn't the stephensville lights debunked as a star being filmed with a night shot mode that causes the skipping pattern?

There were many other symbols, that is probably about 3% of the "symbols".. I don't believe they are actually symbols because there were no identical pairs.

It sounds like what Amber is describing is unrelated to Stephensville in my opinion.

Amber, check out this video and see what they can do with lasers nowadays.

That's really cool. I didn't know that was possible. Can it be done in the sky? clouds?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hay amber thanks for that very intresting,,,,,good job and thanks for bringing it to ATS.

Just a thought can you ask the boss if he could put a webcam on the patio area that can be faced up when it happens again something tells me it will.

Its good advertising to have a webcam in a bar i often check them out!!

www.hogsbreath.com...
Is one of many on the net.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Does anyone here believe that "AmberLynnSuicide" is a bartender? I am by no means saying bartenders are not or cannot be intelligent, but the verbiage and thought processes seem pre-thought out and not that of a normal citizen asking for advice or questions. What female Vegas bartender trolls conspiracy websites in their off time....even those who claim to have witnessed something bizarre? Is it just me?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLynnSuicide
but having modeled for years

My girlfriend is from Vegas and agrees that if they were a light show you would see a source... Even on the strip.

Also she and I are fans of yours on SG!
Say hello to my lady sometime!
her username is futilegirl i think

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, all I can say is that if it was some sort of guerrilla marketing campaign, they didn't do a very good job. Only 20 minutes of mysterious symbols and then it disappears?!

There has to be another explanation.

Amber, did the images shimmer at all, like could it have been a hologram? Did they appear 2-dimensional and flat, or did they appear 3-D at all?

Other than appearing to rise up and fade away, did they rotate, animate, or do anything other than sit there in the sky?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hey Amber, i'm here in Vegas as well, i did not see any fun shapes. I know the location where you work, and to be honest i wasn't over at that side of town at the time this fun stuff happened, i was in NLV but still, i will keep my eyes (and ears) open for news or new events however, this is interesting nonetheless

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hello! I have some experience with lasers, so I thought I would point out this video:

The following video is of a laser projector projecting on to clouds. Notice that the beams are hardly visible until they hit the clouds, and then they become very clear:

www.youtube.com...

(sorry couldn't embed it)

The lasers don't appear to flicker to the naked eye like they do in the video.

I am not saying that this is what happened in Las Vegas, but it is possible to project fairly clear images onto clouds using lasers, although the lasers needed are extremely powerful (the one in this video is 40 watts - that's 8000 times more powerful than a normal laser pointer, which is .005 watts!)

The one problem with this laser explanation is the fact that you said no light source was visible. The laser beams should be visible, but in an an area with as much light pollution as Las Vegas, it is possible they could be obscured.

Also, with laser beams, the farther away from the light source you are, the less visible the beams become (but the projected image stays the same brightness)

Heres a picture I made sort of describing this:

So finally, my conclusion is that while it is possible to use lasers to achieve a similar effect to what you're describing, it is unlikely that lasers were used. So as far as I'm concerned, this remains unsolved

Even though this doesn't help to solve this mystery, I hope everyone has learned at least a little about lasers!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi Amber, I just read your blog. Do you think the dream you described is connected to the event? certainly appears so, dreaming of symbols and told to look to the sky where the "thing" was hovering.

By the date it happened a couple of days before the sighting right?

Do you speak Italian? did you understand the words "solidale" and "propagante" in your dream? I find this very curious. You may have received a important message here.

Solidale or solidarity, a unity of purpose or togetherness.
Propagante or propagate, to extend, multiply or to travel through.
Italian speakers correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like it came true, sort of. Would love to hear your comments.
Thanx.

Sqz

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi... interesting case.

I don't know if it is related or not, but let's take a look at this also:

Strange lights spotted over Williamsville, MO
www.kfvs12.com:80...
And there's a thred about this event: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like there's a lot of these "lights and signs" in the sky lately.

I don't know why, but it reminded me about the BlackKnight (not spelled properly) prophecy... at some point he stated that "...there will be signs and sounds FROM the skies, which will be seen and heard by a lot of people everywhere in the world" (not his exact words, it's just my memory speaking now)...

A simple search will bring DarkKnights threads.... I guess he's in some woodland somewhere... lucky him....

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did any of the lights look like this?

Take a look at this video of the Stephenville Lights and let us know if this is the kind of display you saw. Thanks
www.lightsovertexas.com.../234

These UFO light images were caught at the beginning of this year in Stephenville Texas. Also other strange lights were seen going into restricted airspace towards Crawford Texas followed by a group of F16's.

If this is the same source, something big is going on. They even have the FAA Radar release from that night confirming the sighting being that of an object without a transponder.

So they are doing an Earth tour and trying to tell us something. Too bad no one is listening or trying to figure this out and what these symbols mean? Could be the biggest warning and information of our time.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

That's what I thought of as well. I don't really subscribe to DK's prophesies, but, I do read a lot of threads here on ATS, so, it immediately reminded me of him and what he said.

AL- I don't think it's lazers. It's not what you desribed. I think you and the other witnesses saw something unique and I believe that photos will surface eventually. Starred and flagged because I think this one will get some good attention. Thanks for bringing it to ATS.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
thanks for the sighting AmberLynnSuicide.. welcome to ATS..

Ahh pure nightclub, I was there a when i was over for the Coralles v Casamayor title fight a few years back.

I did tko a hightower from police academy looking guy at Whisky drinking as he said us Scots being supreme drinkers of the finest malt was a myth... He was the one that got carried out of pure back to his suite at Caesars

Keep us posted with any delvopments.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
check out d4rk knight's thread...just means the end of the world is coming no biggie

word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join