It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by searching_waiting

a very special fact or a fake?

a few days ago i have found this link:
www.telekom-presse.at...
its german, but it is worthy to translate.
a top secret archiv of the austrian administration in untersberg?

i have called to the author of this report about malware in internet
but he couldnt tell something about - or wouldnt?
very mysterios or only a fake?

i called to many folks of salzburg but many are doubtful or dont know about this.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hi White Eagle,

I wasn't able to get you.
Are you asking that whatever information i have posted is actually a fact or a fake .
could you please elaborate if anything you want related to my post.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_waiting
Hi White Eagle,

I wasn't able to get you.
Are you asking that whatever information i have posted is actually a fact or a fake .
could you please elaborate if anything you want related to my post.

i doesnt mean you
my post belongs to the link!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

That link is to an article on Malware being inserted into PDF format documnets...

And yes it is real... just google "PDF documents as carriers of malware"

Not sure what that has to do with this thread?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That link is to an article on Malware being inserted into PDF format documnets...

And yes it is real... just google "PDF documents as carriers of malware"

Not sure what that has to do with this thread?

please, read this articel exactly!
and find untersberg !!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Does he mean this comment?

"The Austrian administration is using the Adobe PDF format developed for all administrative processes to save it permanently, partly in the high-security archive in the lower mountain. "

I stumbled on this item of interest:

"As you can tell, we do not know for certain exactly where Crawford got the black and purple quartz. But we have learned that In 1220, Templar Komtur Hubertus Koch, returning with a small party from the Crusades, passed through Mesopotamia, and near the old city of Nineveh in modern Irak received an apparition of the goddess Isais (first child of goddess Isis and god Set). She told him to withdraw to the Untersberg mountain, build a house there and await her next apparition.

In 1221, Koch erected his first Komturei at the foot of Ettenberg near Markt Schellenberg. A second, larger structure followed. It is believed that over the next few years underground galleries were excavated into various areas of the Untersberg, and in one of them a temple to Isais was built. "

Isais and the Untersberg

It's in the comment section below the story.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by white eagle
please, read this articel exactly!
and find untersberg !!!!

AH! I see what you mean

"The Austrian administration is using the Adobe PDF format developed for all administrative processes to save it permanently, partly in the high-security archive in the lower mountain."

"Auch die österreichische Verwaltung nutzt das von Adobe entwickelte PDF-Format um alle Verwaltungsvorgänge dauerhaft damit zu speichern, teils auch im Hochsicherheitsarchiv im Untersberg."

So the Austrian government has a high security archive in the Lower Mountain (Untersberg) Cool

Now I have to find it

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Does he mean this comment?

"The Austrian administration is using the Adobe PDF format developed for all administrative processes to save it permanently, partly in the high-security archive in the lower mountain. "

I stumbled on this item of interest:

"As you can tell, we do not know for certain exactly where Crawford got the black and purple quartz. But we have learned that In 1220, Templar Komtur Hubertus Koch, returning with a small party from the Crusades, passed through Mesopotamia, and near the old city of Nineveh in modern Irak received an apparition of the goddess Isais (first child of goddess Isis and god Set). She told him to withdraw to the Untersberg mountain, build a house there and await her next apparition.

In 1221, Koch erected his first Komturei at the foot of Ettenberg near Markt Schellenberg. A second, larger structure followed. It is believed that over the next few years underground galleries were excavated into various areas of the Untersberg, and in one of them a temple to Isais was built. "

Isais and the Untersberg

It's in the comment section below the story.

yes, i mean this comment!

the isais-story is a very dubious story.
in the collective consciousness of the inhabitants does the story not exist.
for me a hint, that it is not a true story - at least concerning to untersberg.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I'm surprised, White Eagle, that you don't believe in the Isais story!

Both the first and second temple locations are still to be found (i highlighted the locations much earlier in this thread), and the Komturei in Marktschellenberg is still there to this day also.

Do you mean you don't believe in the appearance of Isais or the Isais revelations (Offenbarung)?

There is a huge link with the Knights Templar in the region, as we have discussed here in the thread. I think that at some point there was indeed a temple in the mountain, probably one of the caves in the Ettenberg area as this is near the site of the two previous temples. It wouldn't be the only "temple" of sorts in a cave in the area - think of the grotto on the island in the middle of the Koenigssee, for example.

One of my things to do is a translation of the Offenbarung at siome point - i believe i have the full version, but it's hard going as it's written in "old" german.

There is too much connection between the Knights Templar, the Cathars, the Holy Grail and the Untersberg area (and of course, the Nazis), for there not to be something in the Isais story - after all, that is the only reason Hubertus Koch settled in the area to build a temple.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I don't know about PDF's (but it wouldn't surprise me at all!), but a document storage facility somewhere inside the mountain could be a possibility.

In the UK, many former "secret" underground tunnels now have no use in the modern era, and have been handed over or leased to privtae companies for document and film storage. Examples are various tube tunnels (London Underground railway), such as a couple near Clapham Common. They were used in the second world war as either command centres or air raid shelters. Anyone interested in secret tunnels, etc, should check out this site

underground-history.co.uk...

Very interesting site, especially if you are in the UK (or better still, London), and you can actually visit the locations and see the tell-tale signs for yourself.

There's also an interesting book called Underground London, which details other "hidden" underground places in London.

I think one of the reasons why there COULD possiobly be a storage facility in the Untersberg would be the temperature inside the mountain. I think we have touched on it here in the past, specifically in the discussion regarding the Nixloch, where the temperature is pretty constant all year round. Temperature control and humidity is important when preserving physical documents, and if this can be achieved in "natural" conditions, it makes it far cheaper than having to install and maintain expensive heating and ventilation equipment.

If you wanted to find it, you should look for a road that leads directly to a cave entrance....... and probably a big metal door!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

I'm surprised, White Eagle, that you don't believe in the Isais story!

Both the first and second temple locations are still to be found (i highlighted the locations much earlier in this thread), and the Komturei in Marktschellenberg is still there to this day also.

Do you mean you don't believe in the appearance of Isais or the Isais revelations (Offenbarung)?

There is a huge link with the Knights Templar in the region, as we have discussed here in the thread. I think that at some point there was indeed a temple in the mountain, probably one of the caves in the Ettenberg area as this is near the site of the two previous temples. It wouldn't be the only "temple" of sorts in a cave in the area - think of the grotto on the island in the middle of the Koenigssee, for example.

One of my things to do is a translation of the Offenbarung at siome point - i believe i have the full version, but it's hard going as it's written in "old" german.

There is too much connection between the Knights Templar, the Cathars, the Holy Grail and the Untersberg area (and of course, the Nazis), for there not to be something in the Isais story - after all, that is the only reason Hubertus Koch settled in the area to build a temple.

yes, the foundation wall of the komturei can be found in marktschellenberg but no other tempels or buildings can be found in the surrounding. and it is peculiar, that in the myths of the untersberg you cannot find any hint about isais or the knights. therefore i write, there is no hint to find in the collective consciousness.
the legend of isais is coming from outer the region!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

I don't know about PDF's (but it wouldn't surprise me at all!), but a document storage facility somewhere inside the mountain could be a possibility.

I think one of the reasons why there COULD possiobly be a storage facility in the Untersberg would be the temperature inside the mountain. I think we have touched on it here in the past, specifically in the discussion regarding the Nixloch, where the temperature is pretty constant all year round. Temperature control and humidity is important when preserving physical documents, and if this can be achieved in "natural" conditions, it makes it far cheaper than having to install and maintain expensive heating and ventilation equipment.

If you wanted to find it, you should look for a road that leads directly to a cave entrance....... and probably a big metal door!

i have asked some persons in this region, which have good connections or knowledge about the mountain.
their meaning is, that there is no document storage facility. but everybody told me not to be sure.
in the moment, for me it is a "urban legend".

and think about: in the lower regions of the untersberg-caves is indeed a constant temperature but also a high air humidity. good example is the nixloch, where you can see the fog coming out from the entrance.
hardly a good climate for storing documents.

the austrian speleologists deosnt know any cave with metal door in untersberg.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i have contacted many persons, who have communicated with untersbergler.
in my opinion, you need a mental connection to the untersberg.
then it is possible to see or contact real creatures!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I stumbled upon another site with videos of Untersberg. They appear to be in German. The second video looks to be a documentary. I haven't seen the rest yet. (Skip the 1st one - just loud annoying music).

Untersberg Videos

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Remnants of the first Isais temple can still be seen, on one of the roads that lead from Markt Schellenberg to Ettenberg, i think, in a residential area. I posted pictures and a Google earth map in th thread a long time ago (after a lot of work finding them!!). The second tempole site is also easily found, in a private house grounds further up the road. This is where there is a lake that Isais allegedly used to appear at to give the Offenbarung (Revelations).

Have a look back in the thread for the maps, and you will see where i mean.

There is a history of the Templars in the area going back hundreds of years. It may not be mentioned in terms of the mystery of the Untersberg, time anomolies, etc, but it is there nonetheless.....

The link with the Templars is more connected with the collapse of their "empire" in France, the troubles of the Cathars, and the mystery of the Holy Grail (remember Gralsberg?), rather than the mystic or mysterious element of the Untersberg story.....
edit on 13-1-2011 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Just to take the thread back a few steps, the following has sprung into my mind recently during periods when i have nothing better to do than think about "stuff"

We know that there is at least one underground lake inside the mountain, and due to the fact that it is vastly under-explored there could well be more.

We also know that people have claimed in the past that there are connections of a sort, pathways, if you like, between various churches and the mountain.

If we take the St Bartholemew chucrh at Koenigsee as an example - we have a church next to a huge body of water, which supposedly has a "connection"of some sorts (i.e a physical connection) to the mountain. A connection that can supposedly be detected - possibly a ley line or similar.

How about this - maybe there is an underground tunnel, between the Koenigsee and the mountain, with a waterway connection? This would be able to be detected by dowsing, etc, as underground water can be detected in this way. Could this be the root of the claims of a "connection" or "pathway" between the church and the mountain?

Or am i thinking to hard in my down times......

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

How about this - maybe there is an underground tunnel, between the Koenigsee and the mountain, with a waterway connection? This would be able to be detected by dowsing, etc, as underground water can be detected in this way. Could this be the root of the claims of a "connection" or "pathway" between the church and the mountain?

I was thinking the same thing!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

There are many underground currents in the entire Alpine region, so certainly it would not be strange.
The thing is, however, that such currents, if known to the local population, usually are explicitly talked about in local legends and stories. Heck, I've heard legends about water currents that aren't even there anymore!
Water is most sacred to people, of course, it always has been, so it would be odd that it should not be mentioned.

Naturally, this doesn't mean anything. Maybe they forgot about it. That happens too.

Slightly off topic, but a good friend of mine who is not the stupidest person I've met told me once that water is supposed to work as an "amplifier" for people's thoughts and emotions. (She read about this, I am not saying she necessarily believes it.)
That's how the "ley lines" are supposed to affect the environment.

Who knows. Water really is a fantastic conductor for electricity, we all know that.
And we ourselves, our thoughts, generate and emit - and receive - electrical impulses.
Maybe there is a pool of water underneath that area that helps facilitate the "connection" that White Eagle talked about.

I don't know many things. In fact, I know almost nothing.
But this I know: the world is a strange and wonderful place.

edit on 16-1-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

The thing about water being an amplifier has been mentioned here too - way back, so i think you may be correct! I believe people who are into meditation often chose to practice it near to water, as they are able to meditate better/stronger (i don't know the right term as i'm not into it).

I seem to remember Skyfloating, who started this journey (!) is into meditation and replied on this matter when it came up.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
reply to post by BlueOrb

There are many underground currents in the entire Alpine region, so certainly it would not be strange.
The thing is, however, that such currents, if known to the local population, usually are explicitly talked about in local legends and stories. Heck, I've heard legends about water currents that aren't even there anymore!
Water is most sacred to people, of course, it always has been, so it would be odd that it should not be mentioned.

Naturally, this doesn't mean anything. Maybe they forgot about it. That happens too.

Slightly off topic, but a good friend of mine who is not the stupidest person I've met told me once that water is supposed to work as an "amplifier" for people's thoughts and emotions. (She read about this, I am not saying she necessarily believes it.)
That's how the "ley lines" are supposed to affect the environment.

Who knows. Water really is a fantastic conductor for electricity, we all know that.
And we ourselves, our thoughts, generate and emit - and receive - electrical impulses.
Maybe there is a pool of water underneath that area that helps facilitate the "connection" that White Eagle talked about.

I don't know many things. In fact, I know almost nothing.
But this I know: the world is a strange and wonderful place.

you have a very symphatic way of writing!

the water may be a key to the secrets.
water is known as carrying informations.
underground watercourses as a explanation for untersberg-leylines?
possible, why not!
by the way:
you wrote: "Maybe they forgot about it"
indeed, there is an forgotten mineral spring (spa) at St Bartholemew.
it is situatet down a hill called "burgstallkopf".
burgstall means generally a place where has been a fortress or something similar - a temple?
in the near of this hill you find 2 (!) other hills called "church".
nobody could give me a explanation about this.
but - in the near mountain of "reiteralm" you find another place on the top of the mountain called "church":
this place is full of petroglyphes and it is a old cult place.
i have found unkonwn paintings from the myths of untersberg.
there is a special hint to St Bartholemew and knights. but this is in the moment very exclusive because of releasing my book.
edit on 17-1-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join