It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Skyfloating

On a 1992 visit to Austria, the Dalai Lama specifically asked to see the Mountain, calling it “a sleeping Dragon” and “The Heartchakra of the World” (chakra refers to an energy center in eastern terminology).

WOW, still reading

This is one of the best threads that I could imagine. It slowed down, but the first couple dozen pages are legendary.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Blarg... I never seem to get enough free time to get into this one, let alone get it to Pegasus Too much going on...

What we need is a few of the world leaders to disappear into these mountains for a few weeks and let us catch up

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Hello, Avvie -

sorry for the long delay (and this hasty reply).

It's a fascinating subject, and I wish I had more time on my hands, but I don't.
Let me just say that I believe there are different kinds of deja vu.

The kind that I am referring to is the kind that all of us are probably familiar with: the sudden and fleeting sensation that you KNOW what is about to be said or done.
And yet, you never can tell it in advance - you only think you recognise it after it has happened.

Now, it's been known for some time that we actually perceive things a fraction of a second before we register them. And so, in a nutshell, what I think is happening is that, for some reason, that "veil" of the microsecond that separates the perception from being registered by the brain is off. We perceive AND register at the same time.

But there are other, lengthier experiences that are often called - incorrectly - deja vu.
I had two such occurrences on January 4th, 2008.
I think I wrote about it here, but I don't remember the thread.
(It must have been in early or mid-2008.)

And Goethe's experience is clearly one of these.
They are not deja vu. But they ARE fascinating!

edit on 2-12-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

This is one of the best threads that I could imagine. It slowed down, but the first couple dozen pages are legendary.

Such is the fate of mammoth threads (and that is the reason why I am against such threads).

But I would encourage everyone to read BlueOrb's posts - from October 2009 - about the structures built for Hitler and the very interesting numbers associated with certain measurements.

I am not digging this up just for the fun of it: I think those measurements are the best way for this discussion progress further.
And I was wondering, is there anyone on this site who has a penchant for deciphering numerical values and such?
(I know BuckDivision was a math freak - but he isn't around anymore. Is he?)

edit on 2-12-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

So, more than 600 people have flagged this, God knows how many have read this... but in all that huge crowd there is no one familiar with numeric symbolism or willing to give it a go?
Seriously?

edit on 4-12-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am without a doubt going to visit this place, I have read through alot of this thread and i didn't see anyone mention if we are even aloud to enter the mountian? Isit protected or anything by an organization? I'd love to go traveling into the mountian whatever the risk.

Thanks for this great thread, i never heard of this mountian before this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparta

Access is completely unrestricted, as far as I could tell (and I have been there - perhaps you've read about my misadventures - but it is a very vast area).
There might be warnings in the proximity of underground caves, which is normal (and they should be heeded), but you are perfectly free to go anywhere.

I hope you do go and have a wonderful time.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Cheers dude, I'm new to this site and I'll be around now (unlucky guys and gals) for as long as I can, when I do decide to go I will make sure I post everything here
pictures videos what have you. Bold BB for the win!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Spamming book sales on ATS will get you on the bad side of the Mods

6 times?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've only made it to page 16 of this great thread and when I saw Anonymous posted a photo of a blue orb he/she took, I had to check it out. I enlarged it and played around with the color/contrast and saw something pretty interesting. I realize it may just be matrixing, but I see a man's face inside this blue orb. To me, it's clear as day. Anyone else see it?

edit on 4-12-2010 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I can sorta see it, reminds me more of a mask from a drama play

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join