It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Lunica

Wow, thanks for the links and info, you out members like me to shame lol. Thats a lot of the mountain that they have explored yet there is still so much that they haven't. This thread has definitely sparked a new interest for me. I hope someone rich feels as brave as I do and goes for a major expedition. Is there any possible way of getting as live camera feed during an expedition or is that just impossible?

translate THIS link.

Eine weitere Expedition ist bereits geplant …

Another expedition is already planned. When? i dunno.

Live feed? When they also lower a wire everything is possible i guess
BUT, its all water.. So they must sent a little submarine to go further i guess

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

I've been searching my discs, I thought I had a copy of those, but I couldn't find them. I have them on a laptop that is broken. I know the cause, and from time to time it boots. But it didn't so far. I will have to buy a external casing for the (almost new hard-disc) so I can get to that data.
I made also many pictures of orbs inside the bunkers. Even really large ones. I will try to boot the laptop later today. I really want to share those pictures with you and the rest of ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I understand. I have a collection of scattered "brains" (hard disks) myself.

In the meantime, this page shows a few interesting pictures made by participants in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-3-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

I will post them when I get access to them.
There is however something else, but very significant for this topic that I wanted to share with you. I never was really interested in the planet Niburu because it didn't fit with all the other knowledge I've gained the last 8 years. But this afternoon I was reading about it on Wikipedia.
According to Zecharia Sitchin, Niburu is a planet and he caused a lot of stir by that.
Niburu is also being used in the Babylonian Astronomy and means something very different.

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition"

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm, what has that to do with the Untersberg?
Well, everything!!!

All Myths merge together at the Untersberg.
How?
Well, we got "Karl the Great" sleeping inside the Untersberg, waiting for Jugdment Day.
And we have a book that was written more than 2000 Miles south-south-east, referring to someone waiting on a mountain, the midnight mountain in North-Land and He is waiting for Judgment Day too!!!
His name is MARDUK. The Book of Sajaha is not a hoax, it is real and 2500 years old.
Thank god, someone went through the trouble translating the most recent translation from the 90s from German into English on the David Icke Forum, so you can read the entire book here:
forum.davidicke.com...
PLEASE DON'T JUST TAKE NOTICE OF IT, READ IT, AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BEFEHL IST BEFEHL!!!
I opened a thread about these very accurate and amazing prophecies from which I translated parts of it by myself. There are many clues that point to Germany and the Untersberg.
Even the Nazi UFOs are in it. Just really amazing if you are in the know of things around Germany.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is another thread from me and in this post I highlighted some astonishing details.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a rockgap called "drachenloch" (dragongap) on the eastside of untersberg has collapsed in 10/6/1935.
i have found an old foto of this cave.
i am researching the historic date but i did not found something interesting like the political situation.
has somebody an idea?
edit on 29-3-2011 by white eagle because: failure

edit on 29-3-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Hi White Eagle,

According to the book i have, the Drachenloch collapsed at around 11am on 10 June 1935, and the noise could be heard as far away as Grödig, Apparently, there exist only a few descriptions of the cave , although there is still a Gasthaus (pub/hotel) named after it in St Leonhard. It is said that a dragon did indeed use to live in this cave. It is said to have flown from the Untersberg in the year 1817, and was thought to be a sign of a blessed future.

The cave is described as being formed by a a rock arch (which is what collapsed) 13m wide and 8m high, and was an easily visible natural bridge in the ridge between the Schellenberger Sattel and the Hangenden Stein .

It is also noted in my book that there was a report of the collapse in the "Kleiner Zeitung" of 11 June 1935 (issue 160). Maybe the local library in Grödig has this newspaper in its archives?

The Drachenloch is still classified as an Unterberg cave - Number 1339/42.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

It is also noted in my book that there was a report of the collapse in the "Kleiner Zeitung" of 11 June 1935 (issue 160). Maybe the local library in Grödig has this newspaper in its archives?

For what it's worth, their digital archive may become available online soon. In the meantime, at least copies can be ordered relatively inexpensively.

BTW, White Eagle, perhaps this resource can help you find out more about the various political and other developments of the time?

ANNO

It's incomplete but it's better than nothing. :-)

edit on 9-4-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
It's incomplete but it's better than nothing. :-)

A bit understated.........

It's a great link!

When i am bored, i think i shall spend some time giving this some attention, and see just what can be found in these archives.

Great find!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I also notice the first link to the Digital Archives seesm to start after the war, which is a real shame.

No doubt this is purely to keep the Nazi propoganda or reporting "off-line", as they do in Germany/Austria. It's a real shame, as it's a part of history, after all.

I wish they would just accept it and let interested people research and get a feel for how it was back then in Europe, as opposed to blanking it out as if nothing had happened........

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

In many cases the archives can give the information you want if you just contact them and ask for that information, all the archives I know in Portugal do that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
reply to post by white eagle

Hi White Eagle,

According to the book i have, the Drachenloch collapsed at around 11am on 10 June 1935, and the noise could be heard as far away as Grödig, Apparently, there exist only a few descriptions of the cave , although there is still a Gasthaus (pub/hotel) named after it in St Leonhard. It is said that a dragon did indeed use to live in this cave. It is said to have flown from the Untersberg in the year 1817, and was thought to be a sign of a blessed future.

The cave is described as being formed by a a rock arch (which is what collapsed) 13m wide and 8m high, and was an easily visible natural bridge in the ridge between the Schellenberger Sattel and the Hangenden Stein .

The Drachenloch is still classified as an Unterberg cave - Number 1339/42.

very interesting news!!!
a dragon has leaved the untersberg in 1817
the cave collapsed in 1953.
what kind of entity was the dragon?
may be a real dragon!
in spiritual sense the dragon represents the energy of the earth.
a labile phase of the mountain begins?
edit on 10-4-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Ah, but it says below:

Verfügbar, aber noch nicht im Volltext durchsuchbar sind folgende Ausgaben: Kleine Zeitung 1905 bis 2000 (mit einigen Lücken ab 1930)

(Let's just hope the Lücke doesn't extend from 1933 to 1945.... :-))

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

It IS a great link, but don't thank me.
It was found years ago by another member of this board who cannot acess this site anymore.

And it has been posted before! Here.
Maybe you'd be interested in that thread too (just don't mind my interventions, I was a posting rookie in those times....
)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
reply to post by BlueOrb

It IS a great link, but don't thank me.
It was found years ago by another member of this board who cannot acess this site anymore.

And it has been posted before! Here.
Maybe you'd be interested in that thread too (just don't mind my interventions, I was a posting rookie in those times....
)

Ahhhhhhhh...............the "other member"!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. i will say thanks in due course! But thanks to you for re-posting it!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

[

Ahhhhhhhh...............the "other member"!!!!!!!!

You make it sound like an infectious disease!

Anyway, I don't suppose there is a mention of when exactly the 1817 dragon's outcoming took place? Maybe it's mentioned somewhere?
I was just reading the weather forecast for Vienna for the period from November 25th to December 7th, 1791, and I am ready for a change....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

SKYFLOATING - amazing post my friend, a golden oldie for sure.

You mentioned an ORB, and stated that it was COLOURED. I'd like to direct your attention to the following Google Book preview, 'Among the Gnomes' written by Franz Hartmann way back in 1895 (reprinted in 1997 in that link I gave, which was kindly provided by another reader of your thread back in the early pages of the thread)..

Jump to page 178 in the linked preview, and note with great fascination that the Untersberg Gnomes are supposed to be capable of DISSOLVING their material body at will, before COALESCING their etheric substance into the form of a COLOURED ORB. They can also elongate their material bodies at will, sometimes involuntarily, taking on the appearance of a giant.

Later, on page 197, it can be seen that the Gnomes value their auric colour highly. In this particular 'allegorical' tale from the late nineteenth century, Princess Adalga of the Gnome kingdom beneath Untersberg had originally been SILVER, later becoming BLUE (when she fell in love with the tale's protagonist, a human who - much like yourself - had gone to study the Gnomes in their alleged habitat).

On being exposed to the gaze of a 'techno-magically endowed frog statue', the princess' aura turns a dirty off-green colour (the frog statue is an icon / idol erected by the extinct race of demons that built the palace/temple complex in ancient times, apparently with the purpose of scaring unwanted visitors away from Lucifer's temple, seemingly designed to damage the aura of the Gnomes as a means of ensuring they kept their distance).

The protagonist is almost executed for the effect his little adventure has upon the Gnome Princess' aura, but by this time during his stay has realised that the gnomes are not logically equipped to deal with intelligent deceptions and 'spin-doctoring', so the protagonist whips the crowd into a frenzy, explaining that 'green is the new black' so to speak.

It would appear that the purple orb you saw may well have been a Gnome!

If it was a Gnome, you are a lucky dude - and regardless, you are an excellent composer of threads.

S & F for thee, mighty adventurer...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Very interested in this thread. Just want to save it into myATS so I can read it later.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Skyfloating

Jump to page 178 in the linked preview, and note with great fascination that the Untersberg Gnomes are supposed to be capable of DISSOLVING their material body at will, before COALESCING their etheric substance into the form of a COLOURED ORB. They can also elongate their material bodies at will, sometimes involuntarily, taking on the appearance of a giant.

Guess what, I was at Obersalzberg where Hitler's Eagles Nest is and went into the bunkers in this mountain. They were full of orbs. I got several pictures of those. Will post them in a bit.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Good man - I'm glad you commented about this, it brought me back to the thread. What a great and mysterious topic this is! I keep hoping that there's a race of gnomes living under the hills near me. A camping trip is in order, just to be sure one way or the other. Epic!

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join