Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
3 days to go!!!!!

It's the 15th August on Monday - the date when the Mittagsscharte on the Untersberg is supposed to become live in some way. A good time to visit the mountain!

Anyone nearby and thinking of going? I suspect White Eagle will be paying close attention - a nice tie in to a book launch, eh?!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
3 days to go!!!!!

It's the 15th August on Monday - the date when the Mittagsscharte on the Untersberg is supposed to become live in some way. A good time to visit the mountain!

Anyone nearby and thinking of going? I suspect White Eagle will be paying close attention - a nice tie in to a book launch, eh?!

today i am going to marienheilgarten. there is a special setting of stones.
and tomorrow i am going to the top of the mountain. at the same time the mountain will be surrounded by the pilgrims.
exactly at 15th August the weather is not good, so you have to change the time

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Man, that sounds good, White Eagle!
I hope you have a great time.

Meanwhile some people I know are stewing in envy reading this..... : )
I am thinking of going, but without Blondi this year.

Seriously, I hope everyone who goes has a great and safe climb.
Those who can't go, check out the livecam that was posted here a while ago.

edit on 13-8-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

I am thinking of going, but without Blondi this year.

You don't mean "Blondi" who stands in the middle of the elavator and won't move, do you, by any chance?

And you are probably aware, but "Blondi" (spelt with an I), was the name of Hitler's German shepherd dog!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You don't mean "Blondi" who stands in the middle of the elavator and won't move, do you, by any chance?

I had to go back several pages but.... yep, that's the one.

And you are probably aware, but "Blondi" (spelt with an I), was the name of Hitler's German shepherd dog!!

Glad you noticed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

exactly at 15th August the weather is not good, so you have to change the time

If you are talking about rain, then i have to disagree.....that's the BEST time to go!!

Any chance of any kind of electrical storm is perfect. When i went there, i drove from Würzburg all the way to Berchtesgaden (via the Deutsche Alpenstrasse), it was raining all the way from Munich, and very overcast. The atmosphere by the time i got up the Obersalzberg was literally "electric", which is when i captured my Orbs.

So i would suggest being at the top of the mountain in bad weather would be a good place to be. The worse the weather, the better!

Easy for me to say that.....It's 40+ degrees here every day at the moment. The most moisture i see is sweat!

But i am disappointed i can't be there. Hopefully soon.

Ad Astra - if you go, take pictures! Or it never happened....that's what they say around here, isn't it!!
edit on 14-8-2011 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

Oh I am not going after all. Sorry, I should have mentioned it. Have to be in Switzerland on the 16th. It's close enough but I don't like to be rushed.

So i would suggest being at the top of the mountain in bad weather would be a good place to be. The worse the weather, the better!
Easy for me to say that.....It's 40+ degrees here every day at the moment. The most moisture i see is sweat!

Yes, it must be the heat that's bringing out that crazy talk!

Beeve me, I appreciate how "romantic" storms can be, but at this time of the year, in the mountains, lightning is extremely dangerous even without an apparent storm in sight! When the conditions are right, it can strike out of the blue. It happens. A colleague of mine was badly burned by one such bolt of lightning. He almost lost his life.

So, if you HAPPEN to find yourself on the top of the mountain in stormy weather, at least wear a rubber coat or something. It's better than nothing. And go inside if there's a hut in sight. You can watch the storm from inside. :-)

Good luck to anyone going!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The secrets are hidden in many of the mountains around the world, i really believe this, its the energy that the high spots produce that we do not understand yet, but THEY do, time will prove me right i'm sure of this, hopefully in my life time.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
here my pictures from Mittagsscharte / Untersberg:
14th August
picasaweb.google.com...

here my pictures from stonesetting in the Marienheilgartn / Grossgmain / Untersberg:
13th August
picasaweb.google.com...
edit on 15-8-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

and today on 15th August it is bad weather. Going to the Mittagsscharte it is very dangerous by rain because of the wet stones. The steep track is cliffy too.
yesterday i have met 12 people in front of the cave. Inside i have celebrated a ritual for the "mystery mountain" to say thankyou for his support and helping.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Some great pictures White Eagle. Thanks for sharing. It was good to see some good pictures of the Mittagsscharte - better than anything i have seen before. It gives a good "picture" of the place we have been discussing for so long here.

I am very jealous that you live so near. If i could live anywhere at the moment, then that area is where i would choose to be.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
next news:
at 13 the august has been two stonesettings - on the north and south side of untersberg.
marienheilgarten - you know...
with the burgomasters of all untersberg municipal towns.
itunes.apple.com...
media2.roadkast.com...

but also on obersalzberg. i have become pictures from the group and wait to become allowance to publish.

on radio you could hear an articel about the mystery mountain in the morning (interview with white eagle).

and it is keep moving...

new time? may be, but the mountains are calling now!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a short video is following!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 19-8-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Could you give us a transcript of what is said in the video, for those, like me, that understand only 10% or less of what is said?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Today is Friday the 19th, did anything happen?
Edit to add, SnF for an intriguing thread.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Violater1 because: I added SnF

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Great pictures and great video, White Eagle.

Incidentally, have you thought about having the book translated to English?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Great pictures and great video, White Eagle.

Incidentally, have you thought about having the book translated to English?

please, you can support the translation.
write to the publishing company an email and ask for translation:
office@styriabooks.at

i will try to translate the video at youtube.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Consider it done, White Eagle. :-)

Has anyone else reading this thread been there lately?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Well having read the comments from the last page of this thread, I'm a bit gutted to have been away from ATS for such a time!

Looking forward to reading the other comments from further back (and the pictures too). Something big is happening in this world at the moment, and I have no doubt that the power centres will be coming 'online' in a metaphysical sense.

All the best to everyone, chat soon.

Fly.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bravo, Standing ovation. I am in total awe of this thread. I will be doing more research on my own. I wish I was in Europe but I am not. I have learned so much. Thank you everyone!

new topics
top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join