It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protest Begins - It's Not Pretty - Post Observations Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I dont know if anyone saw this but on Diggs, the whole website was impressed by the crowd that was cussing at Fox News. It was amazing, that kind of insane behavior would have been associated with outcast's, just ten years ago. Now on major internet sites such as Diggs, and Media Matters, and The Daily Koss they are getting praise like they were saints. What has this world come too. I have never in my life seen the right side so engaged in sleezy downrite violent protest and attacks as the far left side is engaged in and reciving praise for. I am truly afraid of what the future holds for this country when savility and morality is thrown to the winds. Somehow I almost believe that these are coordinated events backed by an organization that lays low. I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory but I just dont believe our country has digressed this far, oh and btw it seems to be comprised mostly of teens to early twenties with a few elderly radicals throw in. I only wish the best for this country and hope everyone else does too.

For those of you that propose these were Rush L. kids or had anything to do with the right your wrong, these are kids that the left have produce over the years siding with violent actions instead of using legitimate legal outlets such as courts and elected officals. The past will always come back to haunt you I am so amazed how easily the left can point the finger at the right for things they did in the past but when confronted with actions of their own coming back on them, they only know how to do one thing, point at the right.

Fromt he video I saw from the start to finish all the reporter was trying to do was ask questions. The reporter never harrassed anyone.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by alienj]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by alienj]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Lets see, where did i hear that FOX News was instigating the protesters?

Oh, it was on tv this morning. Actually, the protesters came out with cheers of profanity for FOX.....

If they're quiet, you can be sure that FOX will rattle their cages in order to provoke incidents and make more news.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I haven't the time to see if this has been suggested yet... But is it possible that these who are behaving so poorly are a manufactured group to throw off sympathy for those who honestly protest (and would likely have sat down with that reporter and spilled their guts instead of battering him and being obnoxious)?

Think about it... If you wanted to discredit such folks, wouldn't it work in your favor to build such a flagrantly disrespectful, obnoxious scene and pin the behavior on the concerned citizen?

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is that video of FOX and the protesters.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Like i said,

FOX- out front and center instigating the crowds. Stirring the caca.

Gotta love it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

They did it in the 60's and 70's. Heres just one! The Notorious 'Tommy the Traveler'. There where others, FBI, and NSA and CIA! Heres a few links to view:
www.limestonemag.net...

openweb.tvnews.vanderbilt.edu...

www.time.com...

Zindo

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I haven't the time to see if this has been suggested yet... But is it possible that these who are behaving so poorly are a manufactured group to throw off sympathy for those who honestly protest (and would likely have sat down with that reporter and spilled their guts instead of battering him and being obnoxious)?

Think about it... If you wanted to discredit such folks, wouldn't it work in your favor to build such a flagrantly disrespectful, obnoxious scene and pin the behavior on the concerned citizen?

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Amaterasu]

Swearing doesn't seem so bad. It's probably illegal if considered "fighting words". Since I can't be at the convention for family reasons I would like to put in a few requests. How about a few extra m-f chants, more f**k you(s), eat s**t, sob, a**hole. A bull horn would be nice like Alex Jones. Make sure you got your running shoes on.
When charged, RUN!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I've been eyeing this thread for videos

I don't blame recreate68 for not talking to FoxNews. Screw FoxNews.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Could I ask how many people out of the entire protest were yelling and screaming? I'll explain why I ask after you answer.
Thanks in advance and by the way, very interesting post.

Take a look at this post if you're interested in the media picking the next president for us

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
They did it in the 60's and 70's. Heres just one! The Notorious 'Tommy the Traveler'. There where others, FBI, and NSA and CIA!

Thanks for the links, Zindo. I would not be surprised to find that "They" are using the same old tricks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Before and After watching the news clip. I must agree F**K Fox News!

Sorry one line was all that was needed.

edit diserved profanity

[edit on 25-8-2008 by lunchmanstan]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A few observations from the weekend in Denver. Body count at DNC alleged protest. 50% police, 25% spectators, 20% hodgepodge of protesters. 5% street folks, winos etc. There were literally more cops then any one group with a focused agenda. Resembled a street fair more then a protest. If anything would of gotten out of hand the plan ( by default or design ) appeared to be, TWO COPS per protester and the event would of been over. I suspect that unless someone goes bug nuts crazy, it'll be another sleepy week in Denver Co. Without Fox, there would of been NOTHING ! God bless their little black corporate hearts.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You know - it might seem 'silly' and 'pathetic' but on the other hand, at least these people are doing SOMETHING, and for that I say "bravo". In a nation reeking of corruption and its population growing increasingly complacent, I applaud the efforts of anyone to make some noise and make known their anger. Shoving a reporter from Fox carried symbolic action - their reporting is proven to be more than mildly subjective toward the establishment. Wish I was there. Funny how none of this has hit mainstream media. Thanks for the link to their website.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
WOW...I just heard that the Denver police are deploying a "sound amplifying truck" to a protest of 250 people. That sounds bad. I've heard about these "sonic weapons". Better grab your earmuffs folks...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Continuation of the Faux News....and Rupert Murdoch mentioned. Faux is a corporate whore.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

You mean the Republicans would create an issue out of nothing and stage an event to make it look real to get the country behind them? Nah, that can't be, can it?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was working for Rupert Murdock a the 84 Republican convention. My job was to get street hawkers Wearing U.S. A. TODAY T shirts and selling papers in front of national television news crews. I was told where the protesters would be in advance. This is a side show.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its sad that there aren't enough people protesting anything and most of the people that do, are doing it for the wrong reasons.

If its raining, no one goes. If its for more than one day and its uncomfortable, no one goes. I've noticed that most people would rather sit around and complain about everything than do something about it. I've gone to protests that were suppose to happen and be the only one that shows up. I wasn't the one who organized it! Its sad when the people who organize it even bail out.

But what are protests these days? A bunch of music, food and people with signs. its a themed party. And it does nothing. It did nothing for the vietnam war and it will do nothing for Iraq.

This isn't like rights for all americans. There was a greater majority fighting for their rights during the woman's liberation and african american riots. There just isn't enough people who care to make a change. They have a TV and video games and internet and all the other crap that is obviously more important than freedom.

It makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Great videos - jhill76 & solarstorm. After watching those videos, I can understand why some people have had it with the media whores. Love how Fox news are trying to make out that the crowd are being violent towards their own reporters. If anything the reporters are trying to provoke a response by being sarcastic & disrespectful to what the march is about. What a bunch of assholes.

One demonstrator sums it up perfectly.

"Opinionated bull****, public relations for the government".

[edit on 26-8-2008 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

recreate 68 is a goddamn CIA front.

anyone with common sense can see this.
purposefully being violent so that any viewer will see ALL protesters as violent..
ridiculously so.. to the point where it actually doesn't make SENSE to be so..
propaganda population manipulation through "leading an example"

co-intel.

slightly effective... but not very well done co-intel.

i guess it's spend as least amount of energy possible on an effort if it's effective in the least.

anyone who gets caught up in being fooled by these characters deserves to be treated like a fool on the board... yapping about their opinion on something that's fake.

-

Thank you. I was going to state this in a reply but figured someone would have brought it up. I decided to try and read through as many posts as I could before losing interest.

What people tend to overlook is the capacity of their own government, or small parts therewithin, that have special interests at stake to do things like this. Sure, many of the people within are probably believing they are there for specific reasons but the CIA plants are there to disrupt things and to make a bad name for the Dem party.

It's all about creating confusion. If they want McCain in office this is a great way to do it. To try and show a division within the dem party.

Now for those that will try to tag me as a liberal CT nut, I'm not liberal or democratic. I have voted republican in every election until this upcoming one. Does it mean I vote Dem? Nope. But not republican.

This kind of co-intel has been going on for centuries people. It's common practice to try and sabotage the 'opposing' party in these ways. That's why some are getting violent. They are hoping to spark the rest into violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join