It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Athletes And Judging

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The lies you post, rest on the assumption that I live in China.

NEWS FLASH.

I'm not living in China nor am I being pressured to post the truth. Unlike you who seems to be brainwashed and post lies and has no sources from America. Who do you work for?, CNN or FOX. This is the rubbish I expect these organizations to produce and your mimicking them to a "T".

So your idea that I will get shoot (even through you have not proved it will happen) if I post something against the "party"

EDIT:

This was a older article which I thought I posted before.

This confirms that family books and school records has been given aswell. This adds the the list already given which is irrefutable proof in comparison to the information the Americans tried to whip up.

- Hundreds of paper documents which state 16 years old
- Birth certificate
- OLD passport issued at least 5 years prior which will have VISAs from other countries from past international meets which gurantee its authenticity
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

On the other side we have the whining Americans with

- A old webpage with a list of birth dates which don't even match the paper copy. Who really knows, the Americans could have put it on themselves

International Olympic Committee president Jacques Rogge said paperwork appears to support what China has been saying all along: that all six members of its gold medal women’s gymnastics team were old enough to compete at the Beijing Games. Gymnastics officials were still poring over the documents submitted by the Chinese in response to a request for more information on the birthdates of He Kexin, Yang Yilin, Jiang Yuyuan, Deng Linlin and Li Shanshan.

“The international federation has required the delivery of birth certificates and all the documents like family books, entries in schools and things like that,” Rogge said. “They have received the documents, and at first sight it seems to be OK.

Yahoo

Where is YOUR proof

Are you going to post that another fake link again or dodge the questions?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I already put up the PROOF THAT CHINA ADMITTED A "PAPER" MISTAKE AND THAT HE AND THE OTHERS WERE UNDERAGE!

Anyways, now they refuse to let the IOC to talk to them. So who wants to start the betting? I have 20dollars on both being executed and dumped in a mass grave

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
only twenty dollars,you dont seem to be very confident,how about 1000 dollars?and we swear we have to honor that.

and why do you think they dissappeared?they are on tv everyday.

Chinese gold-medal gymnast He Kexin says she's not upset by Olympic age controversy
HONG KONG August 29, 2008 (AP)

He Kexin — who won two golds at the Beijing Olympics — and four other members of China's women's gymnastics team were subject to persistent questioning about their ages.

"I don't get upset because I have answered this question many times, there's no need to explain anymore," He said Friday in Hong Kong, where the Chinese gold medalists arrived for a three-day visit.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by haidian]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by haidian]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I have 20dollars on both being executed and dumped in a mass grave

people like to make money can join in and i have raise the stake to 1000 dollars.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Then why do the Chinese refuse to let the IOC talk to them?

Sure they aren't using doubles? Doubles the IOC would notice? Or is it that the CHINESE GOVERNMENT knows that the two would tell the IOC that they were told lie or die? Which would be influencing Olympics, knowingly cheating, and could very well get China's Gymnastics Team banned from the 2012 Olympics.

But you keep watching your Government Controlled Media thinking you're getting "news".

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you better save some money for your lost bet,uh

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
I already put up the PROOF THAT CHINA ADMITTED A "PAPER" MISTAKE AND THAT HE AND THE OTHERS WERE UNDERAGE

Where?

Invisible ink?

You also said that the IOC stripped them of their medals aswell which is a complete lie

Anyways, now they refuse to let the IOC to talk to them

Provide some proof. You said they also disappeared as well which I disproved. Another attempt at you to lie and dodge the subject

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KriegerBut you keep watching your Government Controlled Media thinking you're getting "news".

Considering you live in America, that is purely entertaining. The country who started political education in school. The country who created the mass line/mass media?

Your also getting "news", its just is very heavily censored to create a image the media puppets want you to see. You also get "world news and education" which means the basic American has no understanding of anything other than what the media tells them

Freedom of speech is great,

The Great American flood. Krieger you post like a robot except robots have more personality and evidence than you do. What are you attempting to do?. Keep on posting absurd statements without a source forever?

You claim that I would be shoot if I didn't post something good about China - Proven false

You claim that the gymnasts are missing - Proven false, they were in a media conference with the Americans none the less

You claim they will be shoot if they didn't win - Proven false

You claim that the Chinese government will send them to a mass grave because they are underage - Proven false, Chinas last gymnast who is apparently underage is the Chinese media spokeman. Why didn't she disappear like you claim

You claim I live in China - Proven false

You claim people are tortured for handing out bibles - You dodge the reply and didn't even reply

You claim the whining American media had official evidence - Proven wrong, no official Chinese links are online or virtual. All of them are physical and have government stamps

You claim you have free speech -
enough said

Then why do the Chinese refuse to let the IOC talk to them?

They never have. The gymnast have already been asked by the IOC MANY TIMES. You claimed they disappeared when they were seem with WESTERN journalist only YESTERDAY.

Where is your source that states China refuses to talk to the IOC. The IOC states that they believe China, why would China need to lie to them and talk to the American media instead?

Even the America media justed talked to her as recently as Friday 29th.

China gymnast says she's not upset by age dispute

HONG KONG: The Chinese gold medal-winning gymnast at the center of an Olympic age dispute said Friday that she wasn't upset by the controversy.

Asked about the controversy during a news conference Friday in Hong Kong, He said, "I don't get upset because I have answered this question many times, there's no need to explain anymore."

www.iht.com...

But... The athletes have "disappeared" and the Chinese Government refuses to let the IOC talk to them.

That is laughable

As my article above states, He was seen yesterday and spoke to the vicious western media about those claims let alone the IOC who believes them

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Again, I already put up links to the AP Story on how the CHINESE GOVERNMENT ADMITTED TO A "PAPER" MISTAKE AND THAT HE AND THE OTHER ATHLETE WERE UNDERAGE THE WHOLE TIME! You just refuse to read it.

Anyways, still no word on where the real He is. CHina stillr efusing to let the IOC talk with her. So again, 20 dollars on her being dead.

And why not more money? I don't have more money to bet. I have rent, gas, food, car payment, insurance, and other things to pay for. SO for now 20 dollars on either He is dead or something else is up. Maybe He is really an advanced cyborg the Chinese built and that's why they won't let the IOC interveiw her without the Chinese Military being there pointing rifles at the IOC officials telling them that if they ask why He lied about her age all of them will be killed.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Your now claiming the Chinese gymnast is a Cyborg?????????????

You are either delusional and paranoid or smoking something. You heard it first now, because China easily won a medal from Americans she has to be a robot. This is absolutely entertaining

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

CHINESE GOVERNMENT ADMITTED TO A "PAPER" MISTAKE AND THAT HE AND THE OTHER ATHLETE WERE UNDERAGE THE WHOLE TIME! You just refuse to read it.

I refuse to "acknowledge it?. It DOESN'T EXIST

Where in this article does it even make references to Chinese officials stating they were underage. This the the article in question. WHERE IS IT?

China official attributes confusion about gymnast's age to faulty paperwork during transfer

BEIJING (AP) -- China's deputy sports minister has attributed the confusion about the age of one of its gold medalist gymnasts to a paperwork mistake during a team transfer.

At last year's China's Cities Games, Chinese officials decided to move He Kexin, who won two gold medals during the Beijing Games, from a local team to the national team. China's deputy sports minister Cui Dalin said Sunday that it was during this transfer that a "misunderstanding appeared" about her age.

"Last year at the all-city competition, He Kexin moved from one team to another and during the process of registering during the move, there appeared this age discrepancy," Cui said during a news conference.

"So it was the appearance of a mistake in the process of transferring teams that the misunderstanding appeared. However, I can right here accurately say that the ages of the members of our gymnastics delegation entirely conform to the requirements for participation in the Beijing Olympic Games."

Anyways, still no word on where the real He is. CHina stillr efusing to let the IOC talk with her.

Oh bother.

When has China EVER refused them to talk to the IOC. He was in a media conference with the American media yesterday. This is the same IOC who BELIEVES and BACKS Chinas claims that the gymnast were the correct age. There is NO NEED for China to hide them which they didn't since she was clearly SEEN YESTERDAY

They never have. The gymnast have already been asked by the IOC MANY TIMES. You claimed they disappeared when they were seem with WESTERN journalist only YESTERDAY.

Where is your source that states China refuses to talk to the IOC. The IOC states that they believe China, why would China need to lie to them and talk to the American media instead?

Even the America media justed talked to her as recently as Friday 29th.

China gymnast says she's not upset by age dispute

HONG KONG: The Chinese gold medal-winning gymnast at the center of an Olympic age dispute said Friday that she wasn't upset by the controversy.

Asked about the controversy during a news conference Friday in Hong Kong, He said, "I don't get upset because I have answered this question many times, there's no need to explain anymore."

www.iht.com...

But... The athletes have "disappeared" and the Chinese Government refuses to let the IOC talk to them.

That is laughable

As my article above states, He was seen yesterday and spoke to the vicious western media about those claims let alone the IOC who believes them

Now to ad your cyborg claim to your delusional claim file

You claim that the Chinese gymnast is a Cyborg - Enough said

You claim that I would be shoot if I didn't post something good about China - Proven false

You claim that the gymnasts are missing - Proven false, they were in a media conference with the Americans none the less

You claim that the Chinese government will send them to a mass grave because they are underage - Proven false, Chinas last gymnast who is apparently underage is the Chinese media spokeman. Why didn't she disappear like you claim

You claim people are tortured for handing out bibles - You dodge the reply and didn't even reply

You claim the whining American media had official evidence - Proven wrong, no official Chinese links are online or virtual. All of them are physical and have government stamps

enough said

[edit on 30-8-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You do refuse to acknowledge it as I already posted the AP story that proves the lie. Of course China says it was a "Paper" mistake.

And that's why the IOC wants to interview the athletes. If it really was a "paper" mistake then why did the athletes lie in interviews about thier ages? If the Chinese Government threatened to kill them if they didn't lie then that is knowingly cheating and the team will most likely be banned from 2012 Olympics if not more.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why don't you quote the article if it exist?

If doesn't exist and I posted thue article p and yet you are unable to find ANY such quote. More lies from you. I think you have a inability to properly read and comprehend articles.

Coming from the guy claiming that the Chinese gymnast is a Cyborg is NO SURPRISE.

Your digging a deeper grave by posting more and more lies. Funny that you claim that the judges had snipers pointed at them

This confirms that family books and school records has been given aswell. This adds the the list already given which is irrefutable proof in comparison to the information the Americans tried to whip up.

- Hundreds of paper documents which state 16 years old
- Birth certificate
- OLD passport issued at least 5 years prior which will have VISAs from other countries from past international meets which gurantee its authenticity
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

On the other side we have the whining Americans with

- A old webpage with a list of birth dates which don't even match the paper copy. Who really knows, the Americans could have put it on themselves

If it really was a "paper" mistake then why did the athletes lie in interviews about thier ages?

The paper mistake was in reference to the ages written wrong, they wrote 14 instead of 16. Your trying to lie your way into claiming that they were 14 and mistakenly wrote 16. You have the story the WRONG WAY around

You need to READ and THINK before you post

Arm you head before you shoot your mouth

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They are still in Hong Kong doing a performance of their gymnastics routines.

They HAVE been interviewed by the IOC. You keep on saying the refused yet you provide NO evidence. Your claim that she is a robot just shows us where your head is at the moment

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why won't China let the IOC interview the athletes? Because it will prove that China knowingly cheated, it was not a paper mistake, and the team will be banned from the 2012 Olympics if not more.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Why won't China let the IOC interview the athletes?

They have done interviews but your to delusional to acept them, thinking she is a Cyborg. A CYBORG for godsake.

Its quite funny you keep on saying that they refuse to do a Interview with the IOC even through you have presented NO PROOF. What is more funny is the IOC DOES NOT do the investigation so having a interview with her is NOT part of their functions. The FIG does the interviews and investigation NOT the IOC.

The last article published on the issue. The IOC believes China NOT the whining Americans

IOC: Despite questions, no proof China cheated

BEIJING - Despite persistent questions about the ages of several members of the Chinese women's gymnastics team that won the gold medal, the International Olympic Committee said Friday there is still no proof anyone cheated and believes the controversy will be "put to rest."

The IOC asked the International Gymnastics Federation to investigate "what have been a number of questions and apparent discrepancies," spokeswoman Giselle Davies said. But all of the information the Chinese gymnastics federation has presented so far supports its insistence that its athletes were old enough to compete.

"We believe the matter will be put to rest and there's no question ... on the eligibility," Davies said. "The information we have received seems satisfactory in terms of the correct documentation — including birth certificates."

Chinese coach Lu Shanzhen told The Associated Press they gave the FIG new documents on Thursday to try to remove any doubts about He's age, including an old passport, residency card and her current ID card.

Lu said all the documents were issued by various departments of the Chinese government, and that he had nothing more to put forth as evidence.

"If these valid documents are not enough to clarify this problem, then what will you believe?" an indignant Lu said.

news.yahoo.com...

You claim that the judges had snipers point at their heads the whole duration of the Olympics - Need I say more?

enough said

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well, according the CBC now the Chinese still refuse to let the athletes talk to IOC. So now the talks are how long the ban will be and any other repricussions. China probably didn't know that since they won't let the athletes talk to the IOC it just proves they are guilty and will still be punished.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Well, according the CBC now the Chinese still refuse to let the athletes talk to IOC.

Well, according to the CBC the Chinese have already done the interviews and the IOC is quite satisfied. You trying to pull the no sources trick on me?
tsk tsk . Unless you provide a SOURCE your own rendition has as much worth as a man with a UFO T-shirt trying to convince me aliens exist.

Anyhow the IOC DOES NOT DO INVESTIGATIONS. Your attempt to show that China hasn't somehow gave them interviews is absurd since the IOC does not do the interviews nor has China refused any interviews. The FIG does the interviews which has ALREADY done its investigations which means that China is in the green light

Considering you make false and outrageous claims such as the judges having guns pointed to their heads or that the gymnasts are robots shows us your inability to think in a sane manner. Your attempt to pass off an link and not post the actual content while saying something different shows your character which is full of lies and BS

So now the talks are how long the ban will be and any other repricussions.

Another attempt to lie again!

From CBC.com. This is their LASTEST article. No mention of taking the medals off

Age controversy unlikely to change gymnastics medals: IOC

The investigation goes on; so does the wait. Yet the IOC indicated Sunday that a reshuffling of Olympic gymnastics medals isn't likely.

International Olympic Committee president Jacques Rogge said paperwork appears to support what China has been saying all along: that all six members of its gold medal women's gymnastics team were old enough to compete at the Beijing Games.

Gymnastics officials were still poring over the documents submitted by the Chinese in response to a request for more information on the birth dates of five of them — He Kexin, Yang Yilin, Jiang Yuyuan, Deng Linlin and Li Shanshan.

"The international federation has required the delivery of birth certificates and all the documents like family books, entries in schools and things like that," Rogge said. "They have received the documents, and at first sight it seems to be OK."

If evidence of cheating is found, four of China's six medals could be affected. In addition to the team gold, He won gold on uneven bars and Yang got bronze medals on bars and the all-around.

Questions about the Chinese gymnasts' ages have been swirling for months, with media reports and online records suggesting that He, Yang and Jiang might be as young as 14. The International Gymnastics Federation and IOC thought they had put the matter to rest before the Games, when the IOC said it had checked the girls' passports and deemed them valid.

www.cbc.ca...

So what is CBC reporting again?. Are you going to provide a link/source/anything?????

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Home from work, turn on CBC, no more IOC discussions now all Gustav. Why the Canadians care I don't know.

Anyways, so now that a hurricane is on the news I guess not even the CBC will cover the stripped medals, the missing athletes, and the banning of the team.

BTW, the Chinese interviewed them?
Wow, and they found nothing wrong?

Let me get Ted Bundy and have him interview himself and see if he finds himself guilty of killing people.

Let me dig up Hitler, bring him back to life, and after having him interview himself see if he exterminated the Jews.

Let me get Mao's mummified body, bring him back to life, and after interviewing himself see if he really did have tens of millions of people die under his reign.

Amazing, they all said after interviewing themselves that they didn't do it...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Home from work, turn on CBC, no more IOC discussions now all Gustav. Why the Canadians care I don't know.

Nice excuse. Not good enough

So you only have word of mouth?. Thats it????.......

So a massive announcement like that and the American media has NO reports?. The Canadians are the only ones who picked up on this?. The Canadians I might add. You want us to believe something you apparently saw on the TV???. So we'll believe your word against the word of EVERY published ACTUAL article published?. Even the lastest CBC (your) source says OTHERWISE.

Yep, I'm listening

BTW, the Chinese interviewed them?

No, the Chinese have already done the interviews with the IOC. eg. The Chinese have already done the interviews that the IOC wanted, NOT the Chinese were the actual people doing the interviews like your saying

Again you have read it wrong, just like the AP source which you falsely claim something different. The Chinese didn't interview themselves, a sentence is not just a few words you want to read

You want a list of media who interviewed them aswell?, just add every MAJOR western media organization.

Considering your delusional claims involving the conspiracy theories which would make any conspirators proud I doubt you will accept the truth as it is told. After all you made the following claims

You claim that the judges had snipers point at their heads the whole duration of the Olympics - Need I say more?

You claim you have free speech - enough said

Let me get Ted Bundy and have him interview himself and see if he finds himself guilty of killing people.

He admitted to 30 deaths.

Guilty enough?

Let me dig up Hitler, bring him back to life, and after having him interview himself see if he exterminated the Jews.

He freely admitted his hatred of jews, he did not hide a thing. His suicide indicates some type of guilt on his behalf knowing that he would have been executed for the things he did

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join