It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Athletes And Judging

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I just realized something.

Duh, of course he lies and says China is great. If he didn't he and his family would be executed.

It would be like arguing with an Iraqi about whether or not Saddam sucked. Of course he would say Saddam was great because if he didn't he'd be executed.

The only difference is China has more then a billion people and nuclear weapons.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Earlier this month, the AP found registration lists posted on official Chinese sports Web sites that showed He listed as being born Jan. 1, 1994, and Yang on Aug. 26, 1993. That would make both of them 14, not the 16 the Chinese now say they are.
sports.yahoo.com...

That's right, CHINA SAID THEY WERE 14! CHINA SAID THEY WERE 14 AND NOT 16! CHINA, THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT, SAID THEY WERE 14!!!!!! THEN 4 MONTHS LATER SAID THEY WERE 16! CHEAT!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well one of our aussie divers just stopped China from having a clean sweep in all 8 diving competitions, if the judges were really biased to China, I doubt this would have happened

That was what we call a PERFECT dive. Did you hear the crowd and audiences clapping and cheering for him??? I did wish we won that 8th and sweeped it, but ah well, # happens

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its funny, I ask you to provide proof of your claims and you try to defect the topic

Originally posted by Krieger
Again, CHINESE GOVERNMENT SAID THEY WERE 14! Then 4 months later said they were 16.

They were not offical. One says one thing, another says another thing

On one side we have China with

- Hundreds of paper documents which state 16 years old
- Birth certificate
- OLD passport issued at least 5 years prior which will have VISAs from other countries from past international meets which gurantee its authenticity
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

On the other side we have the whinning Americans with

- A old webpage with a list of birth dates which don't even match the paper copy.

You live in China.

Prove I live in China.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

That's right, CHINA SAID THEY WERE 14!

They also said 13 and also 16 aswell. So you pick the number which favours you?
. You'll get executed if you dont pick the right one

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18
No comments on my previous post, which I quoted above?

They have been covered before. People think a like and post similar questions

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What? The OFFICIAL CHINESE LIST SAYS THEY WERE UNDER 16! I know the Chinese media is ran by the Chinese government so you wouldn't know this.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

What? The OFFICIAL CHINESE LIST SAYS THEY WERE UNDER 16! I know the Chinese media is ran by the Chinese government so you wouldn't know this.

The Chinese government doesn't release any offical finds online. The Chinese government is a paper bureaucracy so your reference to this "offical" list is a complete lie

And to reiterate again

- Birth certificate
- OLD passport issued at least 5 years prior which will have VISAs from other countries from past international meets which gurantee its authenticity
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

- A old webpage with a list of birth dates which don't even match the paper copy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
they competed,they won,it is very simple.their hard training and devotion paid off.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by scotty18
No comments on my previous post, which I quoted above?

They have been covered before. People think a like and post similar questions

In other words answering them would be too difficult while trying to maintain your agenda. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
People outside of China know that THE OFFICIAL CHINESE GOVERNMENT LIST STATED THEM AS UNDERAGE JUST 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OLYMPICS! but the Government Controlled Media says different now.

Cause you know, the Chinese Government, one who KIDNAPS CHILDREN and forces them to train in brutal inhumane conditions would never lie about their age...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
CHINA HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF FOUR MEDALS FOR CHEATING! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR AGE!

hosted.ap.org...

China really thought they could get away with it but were caught!

Already the athletes and their families are probably buried ina mass grave for humiliating China.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

CHINA HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF FOUR MEDALS FOR CHEATING! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is a complete lie. The link you provided doesn't even say anything about that. It actually furthers my point that

THE OFFICIAL CHINESE GOVERNMENT LIST STATED THEM AS UNDERAGE JUST 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OLYMPICS! but the Government Controlled Media says different now.

As I posted before

The Chinese government doesn't release any offical finds online. The Chinese government is a paper bureaucracy so your reference to this "offical" list is a complete lie

And to reiterate again

- Birth certificate
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

Your claim that they are "offical" list is absurd

Already the athletes and their families are probably buried ina mass grave for humiliating China.

I asked for proof on your other claims and yet you dodge the topic. If you want to be taken with the least bit of seriousness than why dont you prove your claims instead of just making them

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

CHINA HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF FOUR MEDALS FOR CHEATING! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR AGE!
hosted.ap.org...

somebody here may have reading problem ,where in the article says china has been stripped medals????????????????

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by haidian

If anyone with half a brain watched the boxing they would see that china cheated. And if they would blotch the opening ceremony or tell a little girl that she is too ugly just to make their country look good then why is it so hard to believe that they cheated. IT WAS OBVIOUS! You will see in 2012 when the US smokes china that they truly did pay off the judges

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
THIS JUST IN!

The IOC wants to talk with the Chinese athletes who lied about their age. They want to know if China pressured them to lie about their age. If so China can be hit with reprecussions. But... The athletes have "disappeared" and the Chinese Government refuses to let the IOC talk to them.

How much you want to bet the athletes are currently rotting in mass graves?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
where in the article says china has been stripped medals????????????????

if you are not a liar.which i seriously doubt about.please show us where in your quoted report says china has been stripped medals,please...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was about to say don't you watch the news? But oops, your news is controlled by China. I bet you didn't even know the Chinese were caught lying about their ages until you read it here. And now the athletes are probably dead. If they don't turn up I wonder if the IOC will still punish the Chinese even more then just taking their medals.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
your asumption is so aburd,all chinese major websites reported that event and interviewed their parents,tons of chinese links,dont you want them?

and you always try to avoid my question,to be a honest person,where does the report that you posted says china was stringed of the medals?can you answer that question or not??

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

But... The athletes have "disappeared" and the Chinese Government refuses to let the IOC talk to them.

That is a COMPLETE lie. Your doing this so they dont put a bullet in your head ?

They were on CCTV 4 doing a Olympic parade 3 hours ago. The Chinese swimmers in Sydney are still alive even through their actions disgraced China. Why aren't they killed

Another attempt to lie and dodge the issues here. Why dont you answer my questions and provide proof for you absurd claims. But I expect more dodges from you, posting propaganda instead of real evidence

CHINA HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF FOUR MEDALS FOR CHEATING! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is a complete lie. The link you provided doesn't even say anything about that. It actually furthers my point that

THE OFFICIAL CHINESE GOVERNMENT LIST STATED THEM AS UNDERAGE JUST 4 MONTHS BEFORE THE OLYMPICS! but the Government Controlled Media says different now.

As I posted before

And to reiterate again

- Birth certificate
- New passport
- Residency card
- ID card

Your claim that they are "offical" list is absurd

I asked for proof on your other claims and yet you dodge the topic. If you want to be taken with the least bit of seriousness than why dont you prove your claims instead of just making them

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join