It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Bashers are WRONG

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Youforgot about the roughly 3000 who died in the WTC implosion. Also the estimated fatalities that occcurred after the '91 Gulfwar fm burning oilwells and God only knows that was fed into those fires exposing all troops downwind.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The best thing about this thread is that the OP has vanished. ATS has it's ducks in a row...once again. Nice job all. Support for Bush = Sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1
The best thing about this thread is that the OP has vanished. ATS has it's ducks in a row...once again. Nice job all. Support for Bush = Sad.

Well said! I am impressed with the insight of our fellow ATS'ers. As long as we have mindless followers of worthless hacks such as GWB, we'll have to respond to their moronic arguments founded on cowdoo and wishful thinking. But ATS'ers are able to sort through the cowdoo and expose it for what it really is. Nothing speaks louder in this regard then the original OP's silence. May he find enlightenment before it is too late and GWB's clone McCain is crowned as the new king of incompetence. God save the republic!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I also have to wonder why mr bush is the most unpopular president in American history??? Why do you think that is? Whatever could he have done to earn that ????

He stood up to an egregious act of terrorism that shocked
the world on September11,2001.

He did not take the popular or easy way out like so many before him did.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was going to do some math on the numbers in the OP, but Hal9000 beat me to it on page one... Basically, because of the Shrub's misadventure in Iraq, a few hundred servicemen were needlessly killed each year, and the original poster wasn't sharp enough to appreciate that simple fact.

Bush bashers are right.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
listen, this has to be one of the worst threads i've seen in awhile. i'm neither right nor left, AT ALL. i think it's funny how hard one side will try and look the other look bad...but even i (and i despise politicians) have to say that it absolutely totally obvious that Bush is a good runner up for the worst president EVER. his war was based on utter lies! he has been caught saying MORE THAN ONCE in interviews about him seeing the first plane hit the tower, now i can't sy that means he knew about it, we cant prove that (but i do believe it) but at the very least it means he had no qualms about making up a fictional account of it to make himself look good. Clinton had his problems, but he did take a 3 trillilon dollar defecit and turn it into a surplus, and it didn't even take G.W. a full turn to make deplete the surplus and make the deecit greater than it wsa before...if we were to have 4 more years of how bush is running things, i honestly believe our country would crumble. He makes us southeners look bad. if u want to factor in all the 911 death with all the hurricane Katrina deaths, the illegeal spying on americans, all those questionable presidential directives, i mean my god the list goes on and on....i'm guessing the OP is just a right winger who KNEW people would go crazy when they saw his "facts" and is just trolling for reply points...so this is the only post i will make, i'll not honor such a ridiculous idea that the OP put up anymore. One final note: Bush is the only President i know of who made a bill for congress to pass that makes him immune to any war crime crarges after he's out of office...someone correct me if i'm wrong on that, because i may be...but even so that should tell u right there what a weasel he is, i know many republicans who are utterly embaressed about dubbya. and clinton didn't make the rest of the world hate us either. yes he was premiscious, but so what? have u seen his wife?

that being said i did not like some of the things he did either...but i can say for a fact that just about every blue collar man i work with (who are mostly republican here in alabama) will admit that they had a lot more money in their pocket when clinton was in office. I'll bet anyone who will give me action on it that if we are still around ten years from now (if we don't all die or catch a spaceship to somewhere else in 2012 (no i'm not being sarcastc or serious...something will happen just because so many people are worried and that is contagious) that bush will by then be known as the worst leader in history...he'll make Nixon look like a saint.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
and just like that, *poof* the OP vanishes back into obscurity. i love it when "we" debunk "their"misleading claims.
keep trying to jutify the actions of this administration, and youll always get debunked like this, no matter what the topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

let's add to this discucssion...

Sean Penn, USA
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the misleading information!

It appears the the deaths from hostile action during the Clinton years was at least 1/2 to 1/3 of that during the Bush years.

Most deaths seem to have come from illness, homicide, or were self-inflicted.

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Lets use this thread to shoot down the left wingers lies and propaganda with facts.

I find it hilarious that you used that as your last sentence. Can anyone else feel the hypocrisy of this OP? And just so you know, not everyone that hates Bush is Left Wing.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Clinton was involved in some of the most atrocious acts of barbarism - he is not to be excused. The no fly zones whcih were never approved by the UN but rather imposed by the US and UK were a tacit excuse to bomb iraq almost daily for ten years - the sacntions imposed were under any measure aimed at he people which is a war crime.

I have to second this point. I was there during the "No Fly" years and it is wrong to think that the war ended when GB 1 left office.

I would like to add that ANY life lost (military, civilian, contractor) for the interest of big business is a tragic waste.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by ObamasLoveChild]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Lets open a thread to applaud a president for potentially killing less Americans than the previous one? At what point did this seem like a good idea to you, even if it was true?

And how could you ever make such a statement without being blind to all the other stuff that's happened since he took office?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Whatever.......Keep using feelings and not fact and you will loose... I served my country. DID YOU

So we have to serve in the armed forces to have an opinion?
It's also pretty presumptuous to assume that if a person dislikes Bush, they must love the Clintons or Jimmy Carter.

Whether you like it or not, Bush has blood on his hands. A lot.
But he's not the only one that does.

And hey, even if your so called facts were right, we still have a lottttttttttt of other things to bash Bush on.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go put food on my family and help the human being and fish coexist peacefully.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay:

I served, never voted for Carter, Clinton, Gore, or Kerry and I still hate the Bushes (didn't vote for either of them).

Also, my father served, was a registered Republican who voted for Nixon, Ford, and Reagan and he hated both Bushes as well (also didn't vote for either).

On the other hand, my father-in-law and brother-in-law didn't serve, both voted for both Bushes and both think that W is the GREATEST president we ever had or will have.

Go figure...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
only 7000 deaths oh so i was wrong all along. All this thread does is points fingers to other people when in truth the presidents for the last 50 years have been bad.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

I posted the exact same thread earlier this year. Here is the link. www.fas.org.

But my thread raised other questions and was more thorough.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
where did TXMACHINEGUNDLR go?

Why doesn't he continue defending Bush?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Did you take the deaths into account of the soldiers that were transported, as good as dead or in critical condition, to military bases/hospitals in Germany and other parts of Europe?

According to the real numbers that don't just count the people that died on the spot in Iraq, but count all the dead you can multiply your number 5 to 10 fold.
Not to mention that there is an enormous amount of casualties that managed to stay alive, minus a limb or 2 or missing some organs.

Next to that, do your sources take the massive amount of Iraqi's that died into account at all?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For the record, anyone who believes these numbers ought to just look at page 10 of the link. Mr. OP flat out changed the numbers from the data.
2003-1410
2004-1873
2005-1941
2006-1875

Why do people think we arent going to follow up on these things????

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i'd like Bush even more if he'd crush Russia.

Imagine a world where Russia could no longer project it's military influence - Iran, Syria, etc. would have much more trouble getting weapons...

China and Russia - they are pricks and if they were to truly go democratic imagine how much better the world would be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join