It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo
reply to post by grayshot

Lol are you serious?

Please look Here (i take it Aliens or whatever done all this also though?)

If we look at these pictures presented by Mike Singh you will find (if you can be bothered to do any research) Thousands of the same geological formations here on our very own planet! So how is this a cover up or conspiracy? Someone answer that question please.

Its a tower, HONEST!

Another super rocket launcher tower!

THESE DO NOT OCCUR NATURALLY I'M TELLING YOU!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by skeppo]

woweee..
this MUST be artificial..
like this..

info200.infc.ulst.ac.uk...
www.travelsinireland.com...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes we know that and i knew this would be the John Lear lovers argument to debunk my debunking. I was showing that odd shape formations like these occur with or without erosion. A simple comet/meteor strike is enough to create these odd geological structures which Mike Lear sorry.... Singh has shown us. We can see the moon has been hit by thousands of these.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another excellent thread Mike. Starred & Flagged!

reply to post by tyranny22

To me, this "dome" image is proof that the photos have been tampered with.

Eh? That isn't a picture of a dome it's a picture of a crater. At least, that was the impression I got. I think you may be looking at it wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What about this picture? I'm not sure if it has been posted but it looks weird to me. Not an expert in photography nor anomalies on the moon. But anyway this one looks funky..

lo5-70-h2b

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If there really are signs of life on the moon, this is the proof you should be looking for:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

If you are talking about the white spots those are the result of some problem during the processing of the photos.

If you are talking about any other thing I don't know what it is, so it may be a good to explain it better.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
my God!! These are GREAT photos! I really don't know exactly how to "read" them, but I can tell there is something intoxicating about them. Thanks!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeppo

Yes we know that and i knew this would be the John Lear lovers argument to debunk my debunking. I was showing that odd shape formations like these occur with or without erosion. A simple comet/meteor strike is enough to create these odd geological structures which Mike Lear sorry.... Singh has shown us. We can see the moon has been hit by thousands of these.

Firstly, John is not here to defend himself and it is incredibly rude for you to lampoon him. If you click the link in my signature you will find a path that leads you to a forum he participates in. Discuss him there.

Here we are discussing the images that Mr. Singh has provided. To debunk these, which contain towers, you provide tower structures (crude and vulgar ones at that, when any tower like objects would have worked). These tower structures, however, were formed from wind/water erosion.

So, once again, i challenge you to make that post relevant by explaining how your images in any way parallel what we see in Mr. Singh's images. Straw man arguements are not welcome, so make sure you approach it differently.

Further, since you have stated taht a comet or meteor strike would create such features, please provide some level of data to back that up. I cannot think of any way for such a violent encounter to create monolithic structures.

Be careful. We do have a geologist that will likely pop up in here today.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I guess I have nothing more to say because the white dots turn into squiggly lines. But that's all I could see.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here's the best part: we don't have to explain what these structures are. They're simply unknown anomalies.

If you want to state that they are intelligently created, you'll have to prove that

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

If you bastardize my logic, that might be safe to say.

But, since i use it in an unadulterated form....

...there are geological processes that have happened in the past. THere are "natural" formations due to whatever it was that created all the craters (i am not sold on it being meteorites until i see some video of a current strike, and not just a LTP type of flash).

First, you have to define "natural". Then i would like for you to follow up by telling me what in my post led you to believe that i was of the opinion that it would not exist on the moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Were there rovers on the moon before the Lunar Orbiter missions in '66-'67 ? I thought the fist moon rovers landed with the Apollo missions later on? The Lunar Orbiter program was several years before the Apollo missions.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Here's the best part: we don't have to explain what these structures are. They're simply unknown anomalies.

If you want to state that they are intelligently created, you'll have to prove that

No sir, i don't. I would have to prove it were i to try to make money from it or something. You know, the whole "fraud" thing that the Freezerfoot boys are going to find out about. Since i am stating my opinions here like others, we are free to state these opinions without proof.

Whether any of these are intelligently created is beyond me. I can say that i know (no i am not saying how i know, it isn't my information to share) that we have operations on the moon currently. Further, i highly suspect that it has been ongoing for decades. John Lear knows this information, I am sure. But he is not my source.

So, really, at the end of it all i am not here to prove anything. l already know. I am here to state my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
If you bastardize my logic, that might be safe to say.

I don't have to do anything with your logic in order to state this. It's logically coherent and consistent within itself.

Then i would like for you to follow up by telling me what in my post led you to believe that i was of the opinion that it would not exist on the moon.

Not anything in particular, that's why I started with "if". We generally have 2 views here: unknown anomalies, or intelligently created structures.

link   
reply to post by easynow

This is definately a very interesting picture. It almost looks like a small pyramid with a truss ontop, that has a dish of some sort on it. Maybe the aliens want to watch hbo, and stars too

link   
Whoa ha ha, all you debunkers, you know that this time, this time its so obvious: you have lost the battle!
I feel sorry for you guys but you are wrong, Mike is right and NASA hangs!

Nobody can say that all these pics are natural formations, maybe some pics are questionable but others are hard evidence of artificial structure.

You better face it, I have a feeling theres more of it coming soon.

A star and a flag for this historical thread, ATS rocks!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Does anyone know which image has the "tower"?

It is easier to ask than to see all the images.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
If there really are signs of life on the moon, this is the proof you should be looking for:
]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/uploads/ats57979_mc.jpg

hm, maybe at least a real sign..

this is it..

[edit on 19-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Whoa ha ha, all you debunkers, you know that this time, this time its so obvious: you have lost the battle!
I feel sorry for you guys but you are wrong, Mike is right and NASA hangs!

Really? Now all you have to do is prove it. Should be easy, right? Good luck with that.

Nobody can say that all these pics are natural formations, maybe some pics are questionable but others are hard evidence of artificial structure.

Wanna bet? These pics are natural formations.

I'll even repeat it for you: these pics are natural formations.

You better face it, I have a feeling theres more of it coming soon.

We better face it based upon your "feeling"? Something tells me following your feelings would be like riding a volcano

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join