It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
great pictures!
I'll be looking at them very closely...

What makes us believe in the things we do?
Why close the mind to the possibility of something amazing?
Its clear in some of the pictures the sign of anomalous regularity, straight shadows, odd spires, strange domes...
Sure we can argue all day that its some kind of natural phenomena, its also a valid point of view, but the signs are there!

Never let belief get in the way of the knowledge of the Symbolic Universe!
Life is the norm in the universe, not the exception!
Imagine all the diversity of forms and diversity adapted to exist in this planet, well, its the same thing out side, life adapts to ANY condition, we are just learning that as a race, this section of the Universe is just another part of the fractal puzzle of infinity.

The effort put in analyzing those pictures and the awe of finding anomalous regularities is well worth it, many wont even consider it because they know defacto that there is nothing there, when really there is, They count on US not doing anything...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here is the most intresting image ive found so far!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by estar

Don't forget that these are supposed to be "uncensored" images, so Photoshop is not an option.

And those look like (and probably are) drops of some liquid that were not removed on the process.

Lunar orbiter photos were developed on board by an automatic system that after digitised the images to be sent to Earth.

Anyone that has done (or has seen, like me) the result of a bad work during development of the photos knows what I mean.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So when NASA published pictures of Mars with red skies and acrid, lifeless, panorama, conspiracy theorists scream "Fake!!! Those can't be real!!: Coverup!!!
"

When Nasa published pictures of volcano laden lava strewn Venus conspiracy theorists scream "Fake!!! Those can't be real!! Coverup!!!
"

And when Nasa published beautiful flawless close up pictures of Saturn conspiracy theorists scream "Fake!!! Those can't be real!!: CGI!!!
Coverup!!!
"

But...

When Nasa (an agency whom the conspiracy theorists utterly despise) published photos that have only an inconclusive and obscure elements that points to the unlikely, improbable and illogical suggestion to support the conspiracy theorists' mental inclination towards anything extraterestrial in published NASA photos, suddenly the conspiracy theorists clamor in an orgy of senseless excitement?

WTF?

And why does the OP get ALL the compliments? Where did the photos come from?

NASA.

Who took the pictures?

NASA

Who did all the hard work in aquiring the photos?

NASA

Who published the photos so conspiracy theorists can ogle over them for imaginary aliens and alien structures?

NASA

The OP just put a spin on the explanation of NASA's photos. The OP made fantastical and imaginary claims and false deviations from NASA's official explanations, while at the same time stealing the limelight deserved rightfully to NASA alone in a display of exaggerated self-assertion and chest thumping :"Look I discovered all these alien structures that NASA was too lazy to censor. Me da man!"

Oh and one more thing. If there was a coverup OF ANYTHING world-shaking that undermines NASA's existence in these photos they wouldn't have published it at all to the public domain. They wouldn't have airbrushed it so obviously as to put a red flag to attract the attention of every conspiracy theorists on the planet.

They would simply NOT publish it. Why would they take the chance of being found out that they were allegedly lying? Why spend the extra money, time and resources just to raise unwanted suspicion?

So put down Hoaglands Dark Mission book and sing your praises to NASA. The next time you ogle over NASA pictures for pesky aliens and ubiquitous alien structures, think about the men and women of NASA who worked tirelessly day and night so conspiracy theorists can call them liars and falsely accuse them of covering up. Without them these threads simply wouldn't exist.

Have a good day...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

What is your problem?

Are you just pretending to besmirch the reputation of the rest of the skeptics on this site?

Because you are doing a good job if you are.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I truly believe that there is structures on the moon. And those photos definitely prove it. There's no way natural structures can shape a tower like what has been shown.

I'm a big follower of John Lear, and I honestly do believe that there's alien technology and structures on the moon.

Just another thing NASA is attempting to hide. But it's obvious through these photos that something's up there. I don't think I'll be looking at the moon the same way again. lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is OBVIOUSLY life out there, beyond our planet. Life even exists on Mars to a certain degree. If there's water, there is a 100% chance of organisms. Meaning: Life.

However, in these photos of the moon (and Mars too) we see what we want to see.

In these photos, there is nothing. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I have thought about what you said, that the two adjoining strips have been damaged, and I have gone back to the image to take another look at it. I have come to the conclusion that you may very well be right. It does actually looks like the image/film have been phusichally scratched in that particular area!

But I still think that the angular features I found is on the moon's surface. The features has distinct shadows. And you know that I have the deepest respect for your opinions, but you also know how I feel about NASA...
I am fully aware that I will attract the joint forces of the sceptics at ATS just by saying this, but is it at all possible that someone has done damage to the image to hide something..?

(And just to spare certain members some time and effort:
I am already perfectly aware that I am ignorant, stupid and lack all common sense and reason, and that my postings are the reason that it will take years and years to wash the stigma away from ufology and so forth...)

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Everyone on this site (for the most part) wants to believe in UFOs/Aliens/Conspiracy Theories so bad that they won't look at anything rationally. This is actually a psychological phenomenon known as "The Expectancy Bias". You look at something expecting to find what you're looking for. Quite unscientific and contrary to the site's motto.

When I first started reading ATS years ago I looked at a lot of things and believed them simply because everyone here tries to sound so smart. Well, the more and more I read threads like this and the longer and longer I wait for something to happen the weaker and weaker the will of the conspiracy theorist in me to live becomes.

I want aliens to appear just as bad as the rest of you, but the truth is looking at grainy images with no frame of reference taken by an orbiter older than poster on this website is not going to prove anything.

The Expectancy Bias lives on.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Some of these pics are really spectacular, especially the ones with the spires and the one showing the tracks. A couple I had to squint my eyes and and twist my head and look hard and long, but I finally seen how that could have been made out. The one most conclusive is the one with the tower. That photo is very pronounced and damning for saying that their was never life on the moon. It was obviously a building of some sort.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayshot
I truly believe that there is structures on the moon. And those photos definitely prove it. There's no way natural structures can shape a tower like what has been shown.

You shot yourself in the foot the moment you stated "I truly believe".

Belief is not proof, and neither are these photos. Glad you admitted your belief, but just leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by estar

What the hell is this?

watermarks. nothing special.

www.thelivingmoon.com...
´Note on Anomalies´

cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The spires are more than likely shadows of geological structures due to the angle of the light source (sun).

Because of the high contrast and blown highlights of most of the images it creates the illusion that these black triangle "spires" are actually structures when in reality the structures are at the base of the spires.

You can clearly see what I mean in this image.

The tower is still interesting, I cannot find an explanation for that image.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
What is your problem?

Are you just pretending to besmirch the reputation of the rest of the skeptics on this site?

Because you are doing a good job if you are.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

Nupe. Just thinking critically as a skeptic does. If you read some posts in here you can see that some are thinking critically and are not buying the OPs fantasy and parallels my assertions.

So no, I am skeptical of your skepticism towards my skepticism.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

its true , what striking similarities between the earth and moon, that would be anomalous indeed, in planet earth we have an atmosphere, erosion, tectonic plates, weather, and the hand of man, in the moon the conditions are not the same, we cannot give earthly explanations to the phenomena, because the environments are completely different.
Those geological features may have been created by nature, but how??
maybe they have something in common, but not the same origins...

There is a lot to learn still...

The round regular patterns are bad printing techniques for sure, something in the emulsion of the development, in the old days developing pictures was an art...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

The OP gets Kudos for taking the time to find pictures worth taking a second look at.

If you do not see anything out of the ordinary, fine...but to attack the OP for posting these is quite lame. He isn't trying to steal any limelight - that's you..

Tone it down man, that way when you actually have something of value to say people might listen.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

You really aren't using that as a debunking tool, are you? Those penis shaped rocks were formed by GEOLOGICAL forces, of which the Moon is obviously without, for the most part. No volcano's (recently), no wind, no water, no blowing sand....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skeppo

OMG!
Those are definitely made by aliens!!!! Oooohhh!!
Those must be some sort of conning tower of a buried ancient spaceship that the aliens use to skulk us humans just before they abduct them and use them for alien snacks while watching the Intergalactic Channel in the Hollow Earth!

Seriously this shows that uncommon natural geographical features that looks distantly similar to objects familiar to humans photographed from hundreds of miles away can be presumed as anything that fits the biased mind of the observer.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Then by your logic, there are NO natural formations on the Moon, are there?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join