It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Stalagmites are caused by water dripping, leaving behind the mineral traces in the water (lime, most often in this area). For there to be stalagmites/stalactites on the moon, there would also have to be limestone, and water seepage. As well, i believe that large amounts of carbon may be needed to aid in the chemistry involved in reducing the lime so that the water can carry it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Hey rich! That was pretty interesting! And hats off to you for finding that crater in two different images!
Now I wonder what the time differential between the two images were?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

To me, this "dome" image is proof that the photos have been tampered with. The hard line of the ellipse in the center of the dome looks as if it's some old-school emulsion/film work. Looks like someone "photoshopped" this image using some opaque tape and an exacto knife. This was the equivalent of PhotoShop in the 1960's.

Notice the natural gradient of the dome compared with the hard line of the black ellipse:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
.. looks like classic Disinfo.

..the false flag ufo attack seems N E A R..
YES..

cheers..

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I found something very interesting in an image called "lo5-105-h3left".
This is a cropped version of the image, and this feature can be found right in the middle of the image, the part that almost looks a little scratched before you zoom in. (I have increased contrast and also adjusted brightness a bit to make the feature more visible):

Link to full image:
ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Amazing pic ziggy!

Here's the full landscape. Now can anyone say it's a natural formation? And look at the little square structure in the middle.

Thanks to Ziggy for finding this!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Great Pictures mike some good things to look through and compare.

Alot of so called skeptics saying the beleivers shouldnot be be so absolute in their belief that theres something there well i say to you that as a "Skeptic" you shouldnt be so ready to say absolutly nothing is there.

now i am a skeptic in regards to this i beleive NASA is covering something up and i agree NASA tampers with the photos and dont release all the images they take so the question is WHY
I personaly dont think its because theres an alien base or a ancient civilisation there i think its because some governments have put instalations on there already and they dont want to you know just yet

why have i come to this conclusion?
how long did we not know about the russian space station the international space station seems to be comming along as a speedy fashion and the ammount of military hardware that they send up even to this day that none of us have any idea about
Then we come back to the fact that even now governments US UK RUSSIAN and CHINA still deny the fact that instalations exists on earth or take great efforts to mask whats on some known bases
you think for an instant they would let you get a look at some of the realy fancy WMDs and gadgets they are playing with now

No this is not some mad conspiracy theory this is basic facts known about or current world governments they will lie cheat and steal in interests of "national security" whatever country and they will keep jo public as ignorant as they can to their actions and military spending for as long as they can.

sorry for the wall of texts but i think a skeptic should be doubtful but never outright dismiss something due to he fact that if all the skeptics on here where such stout non beleiver why in gods name are they on ATS if the official line is to be believed

Skep-tic
One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions(isnt the generally accepted conclusion there is nothing there )

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Please tell me what is picture number/name to moon picture where we can see tower and geometrical structures? If I remember right it was second last picture in opening message..

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I heard the earth has five moons but you cant see them because of all the polution.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

There is really something strange on the moon and mars.

I mean how many images does one need? Its kinda like looking at UFO photos Out of Thousands of them it only takes one to be truth and then the whole can of worms gets opened..
Here are a few images from www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

Many thanks to Joseph P. Skipper for all his hard work..

Just a few of the Hundreds of images.

Thank you for your time.

Drow...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh My Days.......

Mike Singh you have done it again!!!!
These pics are unbelievable.. truly One Huge step for us... one massive blow to NASA... very poetic!

Im looking through them now!

STAR & UN'FLAGGAGE

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The more I look at these, the less I see. I think this is overblown. Can anyone point out why the "formations" cannot be natural?

I don't see anything that really jumps out....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Amazing pic ziggy!

Here's the full landscape. Now can anyone say it's a natural formation? And look at the little square structure in the middle.

Thanks to Ziggy for finding this!

Cheers!

once i am home this evening i can use my desktop system to dig in a little deeper on this photoset. As it stands, i cannot see many of the images posted by users here, due to corporate firewall and our Websense server.

but Mike, the image above shows what, upon initial viewing, a perfect 90 degree angle. the arms even look to follow a ratio close to phi.

If anyone else wishes to dig in, go ahead. I am interested to see. if that is true, i think you have something that reaches the limit of coincidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hehe, heres a cool one.

ser.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was able to find a giant space demon hiding in the shadows.

img185.imageshack.us...

Other than that nothing.
I'm still looking.

But yeah, these could have easily been already altered then released as 'untouched' so once people spend hours and hours going through them and finding nothing, in hopes that our viewpoints will change...

not happening!

Edit:

Whoaaa ziggy NICE! That definately is not natural.
This reminds me of that guy who said he worked on some massive machine that was on earth and he had to rent a plane to fly around it to see how big it actually was.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

What the hell is this?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by estar

What the hell is this?

I was JUST thinking the same thing. That's on a fe of the photos I checked out. Vapour? Micro Bugs? I dunno.. anyone?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Those look like damage to the two joining strips, it does not look to be something on the Moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

Originally posted by estar

What the hell is this?

I was JUST thinking the same thing. That's on a fe of the photos I checked out. Vapour? Micro Bugs? I dunno.. anyone?

It looks like someones just gone with that tube brush tool in photoshop and got rid of aload of areas!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
These are just rocks....

I can make up stuff out of rocks in the Grand Canyon, doesn't mean the rocks in the Grand Canyon are ancient ruins...

[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

LOL we are talking about the moon not the grand canyon, been piling any rocks lately on the MOON? rofl you made my day with that comment, pure idiocy at its best. or maybe the rover was playing with rocks up there....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join