It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
reply to post by ArMaP

That's not the track picture that was posted originally.
I'm looking for the originals of these:

THAT IS THE ORIGINAL OF THOSE You have to LOOK AT IT in a graphics program they are all over that image

Perhaps if you spent less time derailing? Those lines are very easy to spot about the center to the left of the big black crater

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
I said this in page 7, forget to credit me or did you just miss it, Zorgon?

Ah sorry yes I must have missed that, apologies... I missed a few other good posts like Dr X in all the noise... had to do through them again as I hate missing honest questions

Yet it seems that they all missed both yours and mine I still see posts about them being OBVIOUSLY Rover tracks

:shk:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Are you a little behind on the curve ball there? I've already admitted my mistake, given props to the OP for putting such effort in scanning these images, AND stated that this photo therefore is curious indeed.

What was that you were saying about derailing again?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
reply to post by Mookite

Forgive my skepticism (see, I'm trying to be more cuddly), but why is this link coming from a website that is "the largest freely available archive of online books about religion, mythology, folklore and the esoteric on the Internet"?

more cuddly skeptics thats a thread all on its own
just kidding
in your defense though thrashee i think you actualy contributed to a discussion instead of out right dismissal making the thread better for it as all views are seen

as for the whole Navy thing Zorgon thanks for giving me about another 2 million things to look into (im beginning to hate you !!! :lol

Back on topic
btw did anyone look at the example i gave of those cave temples south of Jordan and what they look like from a sat image ...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
I'm afraid I did not m' Lord!
What does school have to do with my rover remark?

Nothing... that was a general 'observation' after answering the same thing many times to people who have not read the thread yet feel the need to add a comment

I too have work... and it does get a little annoying to have to repeat everything in a thread so apologies if you think I was after you

Your use of title suggest you have a medieval background
Well met

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If this has already been said forgive me, I can't be arsed reading your comments (nwhaahahahaha) anywho, rover tracks???? they go through craters how can they be rover tracks unless they jumped the craters????

I put it down to a more natural phenomenon e.g. the seem left over from where you twist the two hemispheres of the moon in opposite directions, pull apart and reveal a music box.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Please for the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY please, oh please, I am on my knees. What do you think about my idea that the hollow framework looking thingy below the spire matches up pretty well with the ramp between the framework and the spire? Does anyone know of any other images of this site?

Question did you see IronDoggs photo of the drill rig? I would call that a good match... If not I can find the post for you... ah here it is...

Posted by IronDogg, on August 19, 2008 at 20:16 GMT PID 4838180

EDIT Oops Mike got it right after my post my bad...

As to Hoagland we 'work' for ATS and Pegasus
And Keith Laney already pointed out in the OP that these have been around for years Let Hogland use his own sources after all he is in it for money

As to 'other pictures' If I had the coordinates (haven't had time to look) I could get the Clementine shot of the area and see if their is an available Apollo command module shot of the same area but I doubt it...

[edit on 20-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Is anyone biting yet? Please don't leave us hanging like that Mr. Texan.
I was hoping someone with a little more knowledge than I would call you out on this so please elaborate, or in defference to the OP perhaps you would start a new thread?
Fantastic thread by the way - brilliant all round debate,exactly why I joined ATS.

thanks
Orchid

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorwood
So mike were are the HD pics of the moon from Japan of these areas or any areas of weirdness.

No HD photos from Japan... No photos from China... China only showed us ONE picture and it had 'errors' and was no better then data set 2 from Clementine
Japan has said no images for two years after that first 'fluff' they sent There are threads on both where we are monitoring any news... I can find them if you wish

Originally posted by ArMaP
I think that crater (the one near the "tracks") may be Moltke, but I am not sure.

Whatever those marks may be, they are not a result of the digitising, that's for sure, and they do not look to follow the ground, they look too linear and constant to be tracks made by something moving over craters and rocks.

ArMap I have seen a few of the lines with rocks on top of them... but I don't have time to clip them right now... I will do that later tonight...

Have a look around the left center I think you will see what I mean

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

I had never heard of this guy before. But upon reading his story, i have found something that corresponds:

theology101.org...

and perhaps the most memorable, the unmistakable figure of a
rectangular structure placed squarely in the biggest crater pictured-
the structure looked either very old or under construction, but the
crater had to be miles wide, and the camera angle gave a perfect
three-dimensional view.

With this image:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

that was Zorgon's phishing line, not mine.
I don't have the right to reel it in.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
All I see are shadows.

................and this: Angel of the North

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Interesting connection. Can you direct me to this image navigationally? I tried stripping just the file name off the url to see its context and got a security warning of unauthorized directory access (which, cutely, proceeded to redirect me to the FBI's website).

At the risk of further flaming, I have a general suggestion anyone may wish to pass along to those who run such websites as Pegasus. Why must these sites always look like they come out of a cheesy sci-fi book? Stars in the background, new-age music that loops, bad gif art of mythical creatures. I'm just saying...something neat and professional may help credibility

EDIT--(remember cuddle, remember cuddle):

However, the OP's sight looks like it contains a plethora of good images, so I do not mean to discount the effort he's invested in this.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
I was referring to the scale we are looking at on the maps... not how far the pictures were taken. Unless I missed something?

Okay let me go back there are so many source sites in my database I was SURE they had the km per pixel posted there somewhere on the Lunar Orbiter images... I know we went through all that on John Lear's Copernicus image thread and I am sure its on my info page...

But there is also the ITT page I linked to... let me quote... this might help you..

Once on orbit above the Moon's sunlit side, each Orbiter took pictures via the photographic system's 610 mm high-resolution lens, and via an 80 mm wide-angle medium-resolution lens. Both lenses placed their frame exposures on a single roll of 70 mm film. During exposure, the system moved the film to prevent image blur as the lunar surface sped by below.

On a typical Lunar Orbiter mission, the photographic system provided high-resolution pictures of 4,000 square miles of the Moon's surface with enough clarity to show objects the size of a card table. At the same time, medium-resolution photographs covering 20,000 square miles could be made with overlap for stereo viewing and analysis of surface topography

The first three missions, dedicated to imaging 20 potential Apollo landing sites, were flown at near equatorial orbits as close as 22 miles above the lunar surface. The fourth and fifth missions were devoted to broader scientific objectives, and were flown in high altitude polar orbits.

Edit to add linky
www.ssd.itt.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Honestly, I wouldn't say video files based loosely off the 1989 movie "Moontrap" starring Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell are something worth being considered as legit, and not just outright discredited.

Moontrap even comes complete with a brownish red pod, human mummified remains, the 'last' Apollo moon lander, and lunar city on the dark side of the moon. Does this sound at all familiar? It seems all elements were used, minus the robot machine invasion (but that would be hard to hoax).

Toss in some historically 'accurate' information from some of the most documented moments of American space flight, along with a slight seasoning of realism, mix in a pot, and toss on to the Internet like pan fried catfish and you got yourself a doozy of a hoax for those that WANT to believe anything extra-terrestrial. If Moontrap wasn't enough, it's hard to explain the lack of biological pre-cautions the astronauts seem to be lacking around the mummified remains, AND how clean the 'mummy' is after a walk through some moon dust while completely exposed in space. I'd say that's a pretty good candidate alone for discreditation.

As for the moon pictures, call me skeptical. I applaud the OP for sifting through these photographs to cater to his hobby which he obviously loves as an anomaly hunter. But they are just that, anomalies. But out of all the so called 'proof' photos I've seen throughout the years, each time I see rocks, shadows, plays of light, and natural formations. As a few have already pointed out, the so called 'spires' are rocks that can be inverted 180 degrees and clearly show as much. Now the 'rover' lines, that quite possibly were not created by the 1970's rovers ARE an interesting anomaly.

As for those saying these grainy 40 year old photographs is 100% proof and that discloser is coming and everything is a conspiracy? Well, those are those I am super skeptical about. It's time to stop believing everything Hoagland and others like him say hook line and sinker. Over the years he went from believable to off the wall crazy, so crazy that I have completely written him and his 19.5 obsession off.

Also, as my own rebuttal if nature cannot be symmetrical and everything with the appearance of order is artificial -- well, I invite you look into the mirror and challenge that frame of thought -- especially evolutionists. It seems that symmetry is quite natural in the 'natural world' if you pardon the pun. We see it in life every time we look at ourselves, and the geology of our own planet -- and even others. I suggest those put down the conspiracy theory fiction, and investigate the other aspects of the story. Even turning a picture 180 degrees, or simple Google searches offer a plethora of alternatives or rebuttal information.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee I tried stripping just the file name off the url to see its context and got a security warning of unauthorized directory access (which, cutely, proceeded to redirect me to the FBI's website).

Yes well maybe that site isn't 'hacker friendly' All files are available with context from the menu pages DOH

At the risk of further flaming, I have a general suggestion anyone may wish to pass along to those who run such websites as Pegasus. Why must these sites always look like they come out of a cheesy sci-fi book? Stars in the background, new-age music that loops, bad gif art of mythical creatures. I'm just saying...something neat and professional may help credibility

Opinion noted and rejected...
Feel free to create a site yourself and show us how it is done
So far you have contributed nothing of value to the thread and as a matter of fact if you were on ignore the thread would be about half the size (I checked
)

I prefer the opinion of others myself...

I saw the following picture of the International Space Station taken by
a ground observer which I thought might be useful to add and compare to
the photos you have posted on the secret military space station:

___SNIPPED__

Your web site is fabulous. Give my regards to John Lear. Thanks.

> > Russ Hamerly, PMP
Senior Project Manager
Boeing IT Services
W XXX) XXX-XXXX

Stop in here and see who he is...
www.stsc.hill.af.mil...

So forgive me if I and the 'crew' do not take you seriously.

And quite frankly it wasn't created to please everyone nor convince anyone, merely as a database for like minded individuals to share ideas and research

You would be surprised how many SERIOUS people have joined the ranks

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why is it you must leave a trail of destruction in your path Sir Zorgon?

As some rapper probably once said

STOP

REWIND

errrrr.....

Let's find a common ground.. the truth huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironorchid
Is anyone biting yet? Please don't leave us hanging like that Mr. Texan.
I was hoping someone with a little more knowledge than I would call you out on this

Well not to worry I will start a thread on this... well actually that and link it to the existing thread we were working in...

The reason that I am 'stalling' as it were is because the data came from a US Navy website from a link that no longer allows access..

I am currently waiting a reply from the NRL (Naval Research Lab) on the status of the data.... since it was on a publicly accessible site it is 'most likely' okay, however I sent a 'request for status'... just to be sure

The problem is it involves a few 'other' aspects of DoD activity that will surprise a few... and borders on DEW research and development

As soon as I hear I will let you know... but some of the elements are already posted on Jack's page... You can U2U me for details if you like

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Yes well maybe that site isn't 'hacker friendly' All files are available with context from the menu pages DOH

Which would be why I was asking for navigational aid. There wasn't a ready link for moon images. Sorry for asking for clarification of a source, shame on me. But again, the FBI redirect was quite cute.

Opinion noted and rejected...
Feel free to create a site yourself and show us how it is done
So far you have contributed nothing of value to the thread and as a matter of fact if you were on ignore the thread would be about half the size (I checked
)

I'm not sure why my suggestion lead to a personal attack on my contributions to this thread; perhaps you are the site designer and I inadvertently insulted you. If that's the case, my apologies. Although I do note that the gentleman you quoted as a supporter of your site actually has his own subdirectory ON it....isn't that kind of like Coke performing taste tests on their own employees?

In any case (why do I have to keep repeating this?), I've engaged the OP quite civilly and have given plenty of my own valid thoughts on this topic. I know there was that glorious moment when several members flamed me, and sadly it appears you've jumped on this bandwagon as well, but I don't think that justifies repeated suggestions that I've derailed anything.

Oh...this will make my 48th post in this thread. Last I checked, 48 of 436 is not 50%.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just figured out the tracks in the moon dirt. They are from flying saucers rolling along the ground on their side. These saucers are piloted by the hot dog black project pilots.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join