It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaBears

Oh dear, you're gonna regret that you said that

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Yes sir. I have seen that page (it looks a little different...been a year since i saw it).

But that is only half the answer. The other half is needing a PC version of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is a link on ISIS from the Astrogeology group:

isis.astrogeology.usgs.gov...

2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
The following sections describe the components needed in order for ISIS to operate properly on your computer system. Please read each section carefully to reduce problems during the installation procedure and when utilizing ISIS.

The USGS Astrogeology Team supports ISIS under the requirements given below. WARNING: Failure to meet these requirements may render ISIS unusable.

2.1 OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
The following operating systems, compilers, and third party software products are acceptable:
LinuxREQUIREMENTS

We have run extensive tests of ISIS binaries built on PC (Intel/AMD chipsets) under SuSE 9.0. The binaries have been successfully tested on the following Linux distributions:

RedHat 9
RedHat Enterprise Linux WS Release 3
RedHat Enterprise Linux WS Release 4
SuSE 8.2
SuSE 9.0
SuSE 9.3
SuSE 10.0
SuSE 10.1

* * Note that other Linux distributions may work but have not been tested.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm no "techie", but wouldn't it be possible to analyze the surface of the moon via a satellite, much like when you zoom in with 'google earth' ?? I can see plainly my van parked in my driveway with google earth, so I'd imagine one could do the same with the moon. Question is......Is there any satellite facing the surface of the moon ???? Probably not if the government is hiding stuff from us. And, if there are images, they are blurred-out like the ones you get over places like area-51, dulce base, etc. If anyone can find real-time images of the moon surface, then we could be in business.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm not wading through 25 pages of replies, I went through the first eight.

How come I never see a single thing that "Mike Singh" ever posts? All I ever see is friggin rocks, and then maybe some rocks with photoshopped lines around them?

I look and @%@^ing look, but all I ever see is rocks or geologic features?!! Isn't my mind "open" enough?

I mean for Christ-sakes, I can search Google Earth for silly looking formations and claim whatever about them. That shadow on Mt. Ararat must be Noah's @%#*ing Ark, right?

It's unreal.

Because rocks and shadows look like something doesn't mean they are. Or that we have to open our mind to believe what they might be.

I bought into this crap for a long time. I can't believe any one that follows this garbage is a "Conspiracy Master". Emphasis on the quotes.

You may as well let one of those people that smear Obama but do it well be a "Conspiracy Master".

Rocks and shadows.

I own a lamp. My fingers look like a flying butterfly right now. I have several images to prove it. I have a new species of Butterfly. It spins webs of gold and turns into a hummingbird when it dies. Just check these shadows out....

It's so silly.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

You have just received a free trip to my ignore list.

Thank you for not contributing anything.

Much obliged sir.

As soon as I see something in these pictures I can't find in a Google Earth search of the Painted Desert...I will send you a Singhing telegram as an apology.

Edit: I just added you as a friend.

[edit on (8/21/0808 by PistolPete]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
Man, I just cannot look at this picture now and NOT see what has been highlighted here by member watchZEITGEISTnow on the 4th page:

Hmmm... Sator, are you of the opposite sex? If yes, then how about a date??

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
How come I never see a single thing that "Mike Singh" ever posts? All I ever see is friggin rocks, and then maybe some rocks with photoshopped lines around them?

I look and @%@^ing look, but all I ever see is rocks or geologic features?!! Isn't my mind "open" enough?

I mean for Christ-sakes, I can search Google Earth for silly looking formations and claim whatever about them. That shadow on Mt. Ararat must be Noah's @%#*ing Ark, right?

It's unreal.

Because rocks and shadows look like something doesn't mean they are. Or that we have to open our mind to believe what they might be.

I bought into this crap for a long time. I can't believe any one that follows this garbage is a "Conspiracy Master". Emphasis on the quotes.

Rocks and shadows.

exactly what wwas said earlier. rocks and stones. dont forget the shadows.
very tricky shadows.

its all about diversion,you have to be a Spec Op Conspiracy Master to do it well.

cheers

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
All the images look interesting except for the parallel lines. I can't help but think they're rover tracks but you never know....

You know what" Your probably right

I just found this picture at NASA... and we all know NASA never lies

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lingk007
I'm no "techie", but wouldn't it be possible to analyze the surface of the moon via a satellite, much like when you zoom in with 'google earth' ??

Which satellite? These images ARE satellite LO and I have show the Clementine. The only ones up there now are China (yeah right) and Japan(No show nothing)

I can see plainly my van parked in my driveway with google earth, so I'd imagine one could do the same with the moon. Question is......Is there any satellite facing the surface of the moon ????

Well IKONOS could do it but they have stated on their website that they won't
I wonder why?

And, if there are images, they are blurred-out like the ones you get over places like area-51, dulce base, etc.

Well Area 51 I can do...

Google earth this.... Drop you right at the Jenet Terminal at Groom Lake

+37° 14' 21.22", -115° 48' 42.24"

If anyone can find real-time images of the moon surface, then we could be in business.

You are correct... you are no "techie"

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPeteI look and @%@^ing look, but all I ever see is rocks or geologic features?!! Isn't my mind "open" enough?

Hmmm lets see if we can analyse this...

1) Your Avatar... "Living in denial"
2) Your attitude... try a liitle less caffeine
3) "I can't believe any one that follows this garbage"
[This one shows non open mind]
4) "Rocks and shadows. "
[Preconceived conclusion - non open mind]
5) "I'm not wading through 25 pages of replies,"
[No patience]
6)" It's unreal"
[Preconceived conclusion - non open mind]
7) "Conspiracy Master". Emphasis on the quotes.
[Jealousy]
8)" @%@^ing "
[Rage]

Conclusion
Yup you are correct... your mind is NOT open enough

If you can look at this image that BFFT posted two pages back and see nothing unusual I would recommend an optometrist

You may as well let one of those people that smear Obama but do it well be a "Conspiracy Master".

Insults not required we get your point..

"You see nothing but rocks"
Having shown that, anything else to contribute?

I own a lamp. My fingers look like a flying butterfly right now. I have several images to prove it. I have a new species of Butterfly. It spins webs of gold and turns into a hummingbird when it dies. Just check these shadows out....

and you call US crazy?

[edit on 21-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I just found this picture at NASA... and we all know NASA never lies

yeah.

as you say: ´ NASA never lies´

again and again.
apolloreality.bravehost.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Edit to post another Moon Spire, this time from NASA's World Wind. Stay tuned!

Ok...Found it!

I was looking at the Moon with NASA World Wind, (Clementine X40) ver 1.4, and saw this strange looking structure at the following coordinates:

Long - 88.7W
Lat - 11S

Here it is...

The contrast has been turned up a little to highlight the area. Notice the shadow of the object and what looks like a triangular entrance toward its lower right. Strange for a natural formation, what? Also check out the area above and toward the right of the structure.

And here's another one at:

Long - 140.8E
Lat - 2.5S

Cheers!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
APOLLO FAKE

How Michael. J. Tuttle faked the Apollo Moon pictures.

apollofake.bravehost.com...
apollofake.bravehost.com/

This web page will reveal how Michael J Tuttle manipulated, (doctored), pictures from the so called Apollo training simulations, then posted them on NASA web sites as being genuine pictures taken on the Apollo Moon missions. I regularly get e-mail from PAN's claiming that digital manipulation of photo's was not available back in 1969. Sheesh. People have been creating fake photographs ever since the camera was invented, and who is saying the pictures were taken back in 69 anyway? PAN's cannot seem to get it into their pea sized brains the fact that THE MAJORITY OF NASA's FAKE MOON PICTURES WERE CREATED IN THE MID 90's. Ninety five percent of NASA's fake Moon pictures on their web site WERE NEVER SEEN PRIOR TO THE LAUNCH OF THE INTERNET. They had to produce a considerable number of fake Moon pics, otherwise the public would want to know why there were so few. I would also like to point out to the PAN's that NOT ALL fake Moon pictures were digitally manipulated. The controversial picture of Aldrin has not been digitally tampered with, and there were a number of pictures taken in the fake Moonscape scene at Langley, which did not require any alteration to pass it off as a Moon picture.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why do you wanna waste time and even bother answering?
There'll be a dime a dozen hopping on to the bandwagon every one hour or so on this thread with idiotic observations that reflect ethical and intellectual bankruptcy!

Let's move on and just ignore these twits.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
NOT ONE. Now I know you conspiracy theorists are going to scream: "MKUltra!
" "Mind control!
" "NASA gag order
" and other ridiculous baseless illogical and sometimes idiotic claims with nothing to back them up other than make belief and wishful thinking.[edit on 19-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

At the risk of going tit-for-tat, how do you know that they weren't gagged and told not to speak of it. 24 is not a high number when you consider the population of the planet.

It's still a small number when you consider the size of the US Military. I'm sure NASA/USAF wouldn't have too much trouble in keeping 24 people silent.

For the record, I think the pictures are inconclusive, although they are certainly interesting and worth a further look. I don't understand why you can't accept other people's views without being so dismissive.

Unwillingness to accept anyone's views with at least a hint of decorum and respect is a dangerous state of mind to be in.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here's another excellent find by Ziggy!

ser.sese.asu.edu...

(Looking toward the center of the diagonal rille).

And here's another 'spire' I found in the same image at the top edge of the bottom most crater, and it looks transparent!!

I've turned up the contrast and used the 'unsharp mask' filter to see it a little better. It may not be a tower/spire as I don't find its shadow. But that's because it may be transparent! Could be a structure horizontal to the ground. Or could be a glitch in the pic!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

That does not look anomalous in any way, but it's interesting.

But even if it was just one rock it could be interesting for those (like me
) that like rocks.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yep! Rocks are rocks, after all!
But hey, what do you say to that 'spire' I posted later in the same post, above yours.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join