It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Are there any amateur astronomers reading this thread that have looked at the moon and can discuss these moon pics? I would guess someone with a typical telescope could see a lot of definition on the moon. Not sure, just asking...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Even though it's not listed as an officially tested distro, you might want to check out Ubuntu. Last I played with it, this Linux version is easily one of the best "desktop ready" distros I've used.

If it's a matter of usability, though, you might have better chances (and save more time) simply using the Mac, distaste set aside

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by skeppo What Makes You Think That There Hasn't Been Any Manned Missions To The Moon Since 72 .? You Only Have What The Government Tells You That's All ! Theres A lot More Going On Up There Than You Think, And We May Never Really Find Out . Don't Believe Anything That Our Government Puts Out For Us To See !

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

Cool. Now prove it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The image available here (or here for a colour version) shows it better, and, as I thought when seeing the image you posted, it does not have a shadow.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Why do you wanna waste time and even bother answering?

Let's move on and just ignore these twits.

Hmmm Point taken Herr Master

I was thinking that myself just a few minutes ago in another post...

That and about all the money ATS makes on my free content and bandwidth

Maybe we can get one of those forums like they just made in Politics... where all can read but only a 'select few' can post. Interesting concept

I LIKE it

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
as you say: ´ NASA never lies´

Hey thanks for the updated link... I see he has added a few since we last looked

We had created a similar page... and the source book is actually from Langley itself I bought the book and there are LOTS more interesting things to reveal... so Mike is correct... I need to get back to work

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Just got word back I can proceed with the other tether...

And I finished downloading all those mega files so have a lot of pics to go through

So I will leave with this... here is something from the 'spire' image on page 1 of the OP

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why would they need headlights up there? Or maybe they are windows and someone is inside readint The Daily Moon? We always need better resolution. It's frustrating.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
I am more interested as to why there are no tire tracks behind the vehicles whilst there are dozens of foot prints in the earth going in each direction between camera and vehicle!!

Well there are many Apollo images at the Apollo Surface Journal
history.nasa.gov...
that show the vehicles with missing tracks...

Also look again at the hills in the background See how smooth they are? Not one rock not one jagged spire nothing... just smooth hills

Yet all these LO images show spires (even if only rock) and long shadows, and big boulders all over the place

And yet NO ONE is curious about the smooth Apollo hills?

Okay fine...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

the photo withe the shadows looks similar to mike´s first one (the one with the´Spires´)..

so basically it is hard to figure out what photos on NASA´s server were faked and what not, even harder because many were faked/altered till the 90ies..

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My gosh, is Nasa's world wind terrible or what? some data blocks are missing, it's no better than google moon....
It's basically the same old tricks in a new package... total waste of download time.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There is a thread that has popped up where people are throwing some ideas around as to how we could get some moon pictures of our own

and seen as you guys seem alot more invovled with the technology that would be needed and the experience just thought i might be an idea to give it a look in on

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i dont mean to draw attention away from this great thread but this seems to run alongside what you guys are trying to achieve be it rock spotting or structures

hope its of help

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
HOLY MOON BASES

i was looking at this picture that was posted and was shocked
because it appears to be a walled facility like a base or staging area of some kind.

i had been looking at another photo of one of the Apollo missions that shows the command module orbiting the Moon and i believe in this photo there is another square looking anomaly that looks like a base of some kind.

i also pointed out some other oddities in the photograph with the yellow arrows....

thanks Internos for helping me find the link to this photo

dayton.hq.nasa.gov...
GPN-2002-000069.jpg (JPEG Image, 582x640 pixels)

hi resolution pic here and you can see the the anomaly in this also.

history.nasa.gov...
AS16-113-18282.jpg (JPEG Image, 904x915 pixels)

[edit on 22-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I just downloaded World Wind. It is OK in the sense that it is better then nothing I guess. On one of the clementine sites that was linked (black and white) I found something I thought was weird, so I downloaded World Wind and opened it up in color.

Check out -24.27 N, -63.16 W.

Looks extra bright and reflective to me...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
reply to post by ArMaP

the photo withe the shadows looks similar to mike´s first one (the one with the´Spires´)..
Probably because long shadows look like long shadows.

so basically it is hard to figure out what photos on NASA´s server were faked and what not, even harder because many were faked/altered till the 90ies..
I saw one altered photo from NASA presented without any reference to the alteration, in all other photos that I have seen that people say that were altered I have never seen any sign of alteration, and on some cases I have had confirmation from other photos that things were really like in the supposedly altered photos.

I don't have any problem in accepting that NASA may have altered some photos (as I said, I have seen one of those cases), but I will not believe it just because some guy with a website tells me so.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here is the weird thing I found..

[edit on 21-8-2008 by RegionalChaos]

[edit on 21-8-2008 by RegionalChaos]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RegionalChaos

That is probably because of what zorgon said on this post, that I would point that the colour images include infrared, so the colours are not real.

There, I said it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You sir are looking at what I have been staring and playing with for the past 20 minutes, I was playing around with several filters and well, here is the real "Man on the moon" can make out a head, body, leg and a hand.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NickyThomas

Glad too see you have an interest in this...

Can you elaborate on what you think is the head, ect...? Please.

Your pic actually took away some features that I thought were interesting; I may not have the eye you do for these things, so please go into more detail.

Appreciate your time.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Hey, the figure which stands out to in the blackness which people thought was the top of the pyramad, you can clearly see what looks like a nose and a dark patch where the eye would be respectfully. Also below the nose is another patch where a mouth would be. Look further down the body and you will see what looks like some sort of shape of a hand/fist. That is what stood out to me, I know the human eye chooses to see what it wants out of shapes, but it is just an opinion and something which I thought looks like a humanoid shape.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join