It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Did you have access to anything like a telescope or did you view with just your bare eyes?

Hi Blaine. Everything I saw was just with my bare eyes. One of my goals is to aquire some 100x zoom binocs in the future though, as I can only imagine what these objects would have looked like viewed through something like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Did you introduce yourself to JA? "Hey, I am DimensionalDetective!" Lol, it just seems like an odd situation. Very cool that you went though.

HAHA...I introduced myself by name first, then who I was on the boards. But the Funny thing is, JA and myself addressed each other by our board names after that. LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

I also wondering if the things in the sky are all from the direction of Mt. Adams? Or is it all over the sky (harder to hoax). You made it sound like these lights were everywhere.

I saw them going in EVERY direction. Although the majority of them did appear to be coming from or going towards the mountain.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am very happy to see something concerning the pleiadians with such wonderful anomalies present. From his website, pictures, taken by those visited, not just showing lights and possibly explainable phenomena, but real crafts!
And this quote under the testimonials:

There have literally been thousands of eyewitnesses some of which include pilots, air traffic controllers, Air Force Base Commanders, alphabet agencies, multiple Boeing Engineers, forest rangers, police, tribal police and people from all walks of life who have come to the ranch and observed the UFOs. Becoming a full time job to document all the eyewitnesses especially during conferences where there are up to 300 at a time we felt is best to cut off the documentation and invite people to come and have their own experience. Here are some of the older reports and there are multiple Boeing engineers who have testified on the Art Bell interview on Coast to Coast

I'm looking forward to the possibility at least of footage being released by the ATS research team. What an experience you all must have had up there! Conceivably it would be close enough to visit if I could somehow arrange it sometime! I keep believing in the good, those on humanities side! I felt contacted to some messages myself, and had really positive, though confusing and very subjective and easy to put off as something else, after alot of asking for help. You can share a sighting, your family can come out, but this isn't sharable. In any case, I was sitting under the stars a week ago roughly and worrying, praying watching. I hoped for the true existence of pleiadians or a positive group watching over us. Watched a plane, and a few stars just blink out. Then one in particular, very high so as to appear to be a star, but sort of craft like, flew soundlessly until just over our treetops disappeared. After a few minutes, I just thinking that we really needed help and disclosure, but that I wasn't asking for a sign or anything, I imagined they were very busy with their work, when the craft/star that was over the tree suddenly flared up bright and gave a sign anyway. And I really don't accept these things as coincidences. I think the positive exists all right, and we will be helped.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I can only imagine what these objects would have looked like viewed through something like that.

i guess thats all we have, too

no one had a telescope on the grounds? binoculars? has anyone even drawn a picture of what they think the objects might look like?

like maybe this?:

i've never heard of such opportunity squandering... a big red flag.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sheila947

Yes, you and I are neighbors of sorts, that is why I told you to keep your eye on the skies. Your sighting report was fantastic. I would be willing to bet you are going to have quite a few more, as the Coachella Valley is rife with weird things in the sky. haha

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello Dimensional Detective. Well done for taking the time to do the trip, I hope the kids had fun and weren't too painful on the trip there.

However, a quick (and slightly left of centre) question regarding Johnny Anonymous and the time when you met him.

You see, after reading his original post about traveling there, and after surveying his rather impressive collection of cameras, I built up mental image of our Johnny dressed head-to-toe in all-weather, all-terrain, all-anything survival gear, with all sorts of appendages strung off his waist supporting his many recording devices.

Supporting this (quite possibly distorted) image, I imagine his face was painted with black camo make-up, and he was chewing a non-toxic brand of tobacco.

Was he like this? Or was he dressed in regular chinos and an open neck shirt.

Finally, carry on your good work, I enjoy your many posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Are some of you folks just skimming over posts and not really reading? Did you not see the part I listed about ATS being up there with all manner of great equipment? I keep seeing folks jumping on the ridicule bandwagon here, and they really haven't actually read through the posts carefully...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

LOL! He was dressed in civies, with a big ATS hat on his head. But he wasn't hiding in the bushes in ambush mode.heh

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Why not focus on what people saw there instead of the fee they have to pay? Just a thougt...

How many times are you going to ask this question, and how many times do I have to answer it? Are you even reading my replies? Seriously.

It has now been unequivocally confirmed that something is going on in the skies above the mountain. Gilliland claims to know what it is, so it is time to find out if what he says is true.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Johnny's good people. It was like being with college friends. So much so that my normal, teasing, sarcastic self came right out. fortunately, Johnny has an great sense of humor and he saw enough of Mark and Me that he knew that the ribbing and teasing comes out of friendship and respect. Well, it does for most people. Mark gets none of that from me.

As to being called by your username, that might be because JA introduces himself as "Johnny Anonymous from Above Top Secret Dot Com (or ats mix). I actually heard him call his hotel up to ensure that his room would be available late at night and when the clerk at the hotel picked up he said "Hello, this is Johnny Anonymous from ....."

I was Crakeur all week, Mark was Springer. Johnny was and always will be Johnny.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

LMAO!!!

I was hoping to meet you and Springer, but you guys had bailed by the time I got there. Was it you who had the Nightvision goggles?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Been thinking of going on a camping retreat for my 50th b-day in 14 months, only question was where.
I think I've got it narrowed down. Will need to research weather and such.
Thanks, L.C.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi Springer,

Did you guys follow any protocol ?

One last question, could you use the internet once there ?

Thanks in advance for your kind answers.

Europa

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hey DD, you were sorta close to my location! In Cornelius, OR.

On the flashy anomalies, I've seen 3 in triangular to each other but far apart...if that makes any sense. First I thought they were stars but, they didn't move and definitely really bright white, which caught my eye and somewhat flashed blue reddish...and right out my back door.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

those were James' goggles

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hey is there any way to save the data from the Nightvision goggles? That would be amazing!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

um....no

his goggles were 3rd generation I think. I say I think because the skywatching geeks (mark) were way more knowledgeable about this stuff than I.

I will say this, you see a ton of stuff with those bad boys.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Daaaamn, too bad they're not digital.... (yet)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
How many times are you going to ask this question, and how many times do I have to answer it? Are you even reading my replies? Seriously.

Excuse me. I posted twice in this thread and asked the above question once. I asked why some people always go for the money angle and suggested that these people look at the case itself instead of trying to discredit someone when he makes money. That are 2 different subjects if you ask me. If you are so certain about your claim care to link me to my posts where I ask the same question twice?

And about reading your replies. I did read your replies and continue to do so, even when your ATS point count suggests pushing the "ignore" button under your name is a better way to spend my time. But I won't because I like a good discussion.

On topic: I hope we can get some footage from the Gilliland ranch to analyse here on ATS.

[edit on 20/8/08 by Fastwalker81]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join