It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I think the military must have something along those lines and I would imagine you can get some pretty serious stuff if you want to spend the money.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Are ATS going to release the raw footage? It would be interesting.
I find it hard to fathom you guys don't have a good telescope, these days they are very cheap and come with integrated digital recorders straight to a laptop.

If I were this guy, and things were really happening, I would definitely put up a live feed (webcam) at multiple resolutions. It would sure satisfy the skeptics, who don't believe aliens would travel many light-years to get here and not make contact with rational thinkers.

Ive spent a lot of time sky-gazing in remote areas, and you can definitely see interesting things in the sky. Get a good telescope or do some research and you soon realize what you are seeing is not a galactic armada. not saying it's not possible, but a webcam is cheap and evidence is easy to produce if its real.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by Crakeur

Hey is there any way to save the data from the Nightvision goggles? That would be amazing!

Hey MrDstrbr, it appears that some of these gen 3 & 4 goggles have feed-line capabilities into a camcorder. It looks like Ed Grimsley was able to capture some weird footage through such a set-up:

After about the 2 minute mark is where you start to see things moving around. I wonder if it's possible to RENT equipment like this for a week or two to conduct an investigation, so you're not out of pocket several thousand dollars?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I will say this, you see a ton of stuff with those bad boys.

Were you guys able to see stuff that was invisible to the naked eye with them? I recall Colm Kelleher posting here a ways back saying that their gen 3's were seeing all sorts of things they couldn't see with the naked eye at the Skin-walker Ranch in Utah.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

yup. we saw more stuff with the goggles and Johnny's night vision video than we did with the naked eye. the meteor shower was far better with the goggles.

the problem I found with the whole process was that Johnny would locate "something" with the video and by the time I got the goggles from whomever had them and located the spot he was filming, the fun was over.

on a side note, I just found out my old man has a night vision scope. would have been nice to have brought that along.

next time I guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Someone call for NightVision? I'm here round the clock, baby.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You can get a Nightvision Lens for a video camera from Amazon for $64.99.

DD, do you or anyone else know if there are any ufo hotspots like the one you went to anywhere near where I live (Eagle Rock MO)?

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

here's a nice list for you
www.cufon.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

THanks, I'll look it over.
I have'nt had any good ufo sightings in a while, other than about a week or two ago, but it's very liekly that it may have not been a ufo.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For night vision use I have used the FLIR Thermovision Thermosight. With it, will hold about 65 to 70 images internaly or you can download to a laptop or computer via a USB post. I am not sure if they are for sale outside of military and law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Wow, nice find DD. That is some seriously far out footage!

What could those things be?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Birddog26
For night vision use I have used the FLIR Thermovision Thermosight. With it, will hold about 65 to 70 images internaly or you can download to a laptop or computer via a USB post. I am not sure if they are for sale outside of military and law enforcement.

You mean like these?
www.flirthermography.com...

Would be nice to see all 3 from the same vantage point(optical/night/infrared).

Wow, those aren't cheap! Good thing they rent em for $100/mo.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by 4N6310]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ive been waiting 3 years for you guys to go up to the ranch. I would go myself but my health is shot. Good work guys!! James is the real deal.
Tom

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have been wanting to go there for some time now. It's good to hear uniformly good responses from people who have been there. I can't get up there this summer and it seems like it would probably get too cold to camp outside there by even early fall. I guess I'll have to wait until next year to go. Sucks.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a few if us are planning a trip for next summer. We plan to head over to the states (from Ireland) Hire a camper van (or RV) and do some "hotspots" we are talking about a 3 month trip just driving and having fun. We should cover a good few states and see some interesting stuff.

Would love to visit Sattva Sanctuary and park up our camper for a night or two and yes, why not give a donation, we would be more than happy to do this.

So if you see a van coming down the road with a few kegs of Guinness on the roof-rack, don't shoot, its only us!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyb98201
Ive been waiting 3 years for you guys to go up to the ranch. I would go myself but my health is shot. Good work guys!! James is the real deal.
Tom

you sound pretty convinced, how did you come to this conclusion? i havent seen one thing even vaguely persuasive from sattva. have you?

that n.v. footage above is not convincing in the least, absolutely impossible to make out what they were supposedly seeing...

i suspect the only things 'popping' that night were plenty of pabst cans...

maybe we'll see a battle? you must be joking... well, at least the commentary was amusing...

how long does anyone suppose it will take before the ats gang post the video and stills from sattva? have there been any reports from that crew? i cant seem to find anything on this site about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Update: Dave Rabbit just checked in with JA, who is STILL at Sattva filming and investigating! Check it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

JA has logged in EIGHTY HOURS of film thus far, and is still going.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
With Springer, Crakeur, JA, DD and many others whom I believe to be rational thinking people going to seriously investigate this place and seemingly hinting at something definately going on there that they can't yet explain, now I am very seriously thinking that I need to go there myself also. This is just a few hours drive for me and as an admitted skeptic of aliens/interdimensionals or whatever, I have to go see this for myself. I have not seen nor heard anything that could convince me that the Earth is being visited, but have now been convinced that I need to see this place for myself. I truly do hope that they come back with something better than the usual blurry photos of bugs or birds or out of focus lights that are on the official ECETI photo page. In my humble opinion, the official website photos are very clearly birds, bugs and balloons all out of focus. I would think you would display the "best" photo evidence you have and what they have is not convincing to me. But instead of being an "armchair skeptic", I will eventually go.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would love to spend a week at the Gilliland ranch just to see for myself what is going on there, but the cost of getting out there prohibits me from doing so at the moment

I believe it is essential to research these things head on, and the only way to do that is to go there with equipment and see for yourself what is happening, I just wish I could!

Ross

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sufusci
Are ATS going to release the raw footage? It would be interesting.
I find it hard to fathom you guys don't have a good telescope, these days they are very cheap and come with integrated digital recorders straight to a laptop.

If I were this guy, and things were really happening, I would definitely put up a live feed (webcam) at multiple resolutions. It would sure satisfy the skeptics, who don't believe aliens would travel many light-years to get here and not make contact with rational thinkers.

Ive spent a lot of time sky-gazing in remote areas, and you can definitely see interesting things in the sky. Get a good telescope or do some research and you soon realize what you are seeing is not a galactic armada. not saying it's not possible, but a webcam is cheap and evidence is easy to produce if its real.

yes, it is very curious why there isnt scads of footage from sattva, perhaps he's so used to the swarms of ufo's in the sky that he thinks nothing of it

its not difficult to get a good webcam and keep it connected, so why not?

yes. very curious.

how would i react to such a remarkable thing that occurs so regularly?

i'd document the hell out of it.

if i didnt have the funds for very good equipment, i'd present what i could and plead for donations and independent verification.

but maybe i'm just unique, no one else would probably bother, like the guy at sattva, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join