It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to James Gilliland's Sattva Sanctuary!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi People..!

Guess who is back in town..?

What an excruciating drive of 22+ hours. But you know.. I would do it all over again to be up there at the Ranch..

I think we might have gotten lucky in a few areas, but I really don't know. I have tons and hours of footage and recordings to go through, so I have to dive into that 'mode' for about the next three weeks.. Dave and I will be updating everyone as things unfold on our ATS MIX Radio show...

ATS MIX Show Page

There are aspects to this investigation that even raised my eyebrow... Be sure to keep looking at The ATS MIX areas (Click on the "BOARD" section button) to be kept apprised to all the up-to-date info we'll be releasing.

Board Button Link to ATS MIX Area

Johnny

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I will be paying close attention to the mix board over the next several weeks. Regardless of what you captured, this was an awesome excursion you took on, and I think these upcoming shows (interviews with the pope's assistant, and James) are going to be some of the most highly anticipated ones yet. I am very excited about the upcoming shows, and I'm sure everyone else is as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've begun the laborious task of watching videos now.. only got 100+ hours to go..

Seems like I might be saying that for awhile...

Anyway.. a small video snippit will be released in a upcoming video at the end of this week, hopefully coinciding with the new ATS MIX show on Friday morning.

I've mentioned that i got a chance to meet "DimensionalDetective" and his family, I hope he doesn't mind my posting a snapshot I took of them.. (If so DD, just let me know). He has a lovely family and it was a pleasure to meet some real ATS members at the Ranch... It Made My Day!

Johnny

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I hear rumours on the grapevine that one well known pop celebrity has also been spending some time on the ranch!

I just wish someone would sponsor me to go and do some filming out there - it sounds as if something is really going on out there and it would make a great feature for my TV and radio shows!

Ross

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

4N6310 here is a link to a site that sells the model I used. I know they have some next generation models in development.

TremoVision

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join