It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

And why exactly shouldn't I? Just because you point out the obvious...the truth does not make it wrong. It is more of your reverse psychology, point out the truth but do it in a "this is typical" manner and instead of people looking at it as the cold reality, people instead look at it like, " oh, how typical, I wouldn't expect anything else", sooo what?!

You are not impressive in that one, the truth is the truth is the truth. And the truth is Obama is the real racist and you people hide behind people like this as a flame shield. Screw this racist guy and his stupid book, but it will not work in deflecting my disgust with another racist. We can not allow racism to flourish because we are so guilty of racism that are ancestors took part in, the world keeps turning and we need to turn with it and learn from the past, allowing Obama more and more power is a very dangerous arena we are heading to. I'll vote for any race, but give me a neutral man with no questionable ties...I am amazed at the irresponcible behavior that is going on.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This guy, Jerome Corsi, claims to not be a member of the Democratic nor the Republican Party....but a member of the "Constitution Party".

AND, he has a 'candidate' that he says he will vote for in November.

SO....is this a ruse? Is he lying, even more....he claims to be objective, yet his writings belie his assertions.

And what exactly is the 'Constitution Party'???

Anyone care to research this? I know I'll try to. (did I just end a sentence with a preposition? Darn it, I should be arrested..)

It reeks heavily of what the 'CoulterGeist' has done, in the last few years....she is of the same ilk, it seems....innuendo, lies, and damn lies....and they still get published!! That's the scary part....well, 'freedom of the press'.....even if it's baloney. It's not new, folks....been going on for centuries.

ps....anyone yet figured out Corsi's attempt to be clever with words, in the title of his latest .... erm....'book'?

Anyone????

The US Constitution Party is a third party that espouses paleoconservative views on all matters of politics. They have very little power, but some supporters.

en.wikipedia.org...

Their candidate for this year is Chuck Baldwin:

www.baldwin08.com...

His big platform is to "Bring the New World Order down." That might appeal to a lot of ATS posters actually.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

Just do add a snippet from their website:

The Constitution Party is the only party which is completely pro-life, pro-gun, pro-American sovereignty and independence, and in favor of a strong national defense. It is also the only party that is anti-globalist, anti-free trade, anti-deindustrialization, and anti-unchecked immigration. We also oppose special rights for homosexuals, the constantly increasing expansion of unlawful police laws,and both foreign aid and military interventionism.

It is our goal to limit the federal government to its delegated, enumerated, Constitutional functions and to restore American jurisprudence to its original Biblical common-law foundations.

constitution party

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evanmontegarde

yes, saw the same stuff....but don't know how to post links. Good of you to do it.

Not sure, yet what the Constitution has to do with restricting the personal rights of a woman to have an abortion....

I tend to the Libertarian.....but refute the more conservative leanings of the 'Constitution Party' if they align themselves with the 'right'...seems pretty mixed-up, to me.

SO....this is the baloney espoused by this so-called 'author', Jerome Corsi?

I smell a conspiracy....a wolf in sheep's (or sheeple's) clothing......

[EDIT]...instead of another post....still waiting for someone to sit back, take a deep breath, and answer my earlier question about he title of Corsi's book. I will now go take a shower, before I reveal the answer....

Local time is 1517, EDT

[edit on 8/16/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yes, it seems that Corsi and others are attempting to repeat the swiftboat campaign like they did in 2004. First came the book, then came the 527 adds that sank Kerry, and we are seeing the same pattern evolve again against Obama. This time though, they don't have Pickens to pay for the adds. He is too busy with his alternative energy project and says he is sitting this election out.

I don't think this time it's going to work though, because everyone is on to them. The claims being made are the same ones that we saw here as well as other sites. I wonder if they actually had any effect at all. It was so bad, that most members started to ignore the threads and there were only a few of us that actually read them.

Corsi's book is already expected to be a best seller, which I don't doubt that people will buy it, but that doesn't mean people are going to believe what they read.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When is the new Corsi book coming out? It sounds like a good read.Isnt number1 on NYT best seller list?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dobsonion2
When is the new Corsi book coming out? It sounds like a good read.Isnt number1 on NYT best seller list?

It's out already. Amazon B&N all have it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was asked earlier to cite further example of Mr. Corsi lying. I include the following to indulge that request:

• Corsi's book says that Mr. Obama had "yet to answer" whether he "stopped using marijuana and coc aine completely in college, or whether his drug usage extended to his law school days or beyond." Corsi even adds, "How about in the U.S. Senate?" But as the Times points out, Obama has written his memoir that he "stopped getting high" in the early 1980s. That's lie number one.

• Corsi's book, amusingly, uses Newsmax.com as a source for the falsehood that Obama was present at a sermon in July of 2007 where Reverend Jeremiah Wright faulted "the 'white arrogance' of America's Caucasian majority for the world's suffering, especially the oppression of blacks." In fact, Obama wasn't at that sermon. Even conservative columnist Bill Kristol issued a correction after trafficking in the same falsehood. That's lie number two.

• Corsi says that Obama failed to dedicate his book "Dreams From My Father" to his family, an apparent effort to suggest that Obama lacks family values. But The Times reports that Mr. Obama did dedicate the book to several family members in the introduction. That's lie number three.

source

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

Yeah....dobsonion (heck THERE's a clue right in plain view!)

Yes....and if you research you'll see WHY this piece of drivel was put at the top of the NYT best sellers list....within just days of being published!!!!

Books were purchased, in bulk, by many, many Conservative orginizations/groups from around the country.

(I'd like to see all the e-mails sent around, to organize this deception....but they're in the Bush Adminstration files, so they're not likely to be released)

Perps to the NYT....there should be a disclaimer on their book list rating, noting the way the books were 'sold'....

Heard it's there, haven't seen it....don't live in NYC.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OK....I've taken my shower, put on fresh clothes, might step out to see a movie.....I had asked if ANYONE saw the (fairly) obvious play on words in Corsi's book title???

No one seems to have come forward, so here....my take.

The title is 'The Obama Nation'.

Sound it out, folks......try this on for size....

"The Abomination"

Get it yet??? Sleazy, slimey disgusting piece of filth hate-riddled piece of garbage book....and yet, NONE of the various MSM news organizations have pointed out this obviousness. Larry King tried, but he also tried to stay neutral, as all good reporters should. King knew it, but wanted the ratings.....so it's win/win for him!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ya, if this was the olden days Corsi would be door nail... Politics is one thing but bring America down to this level twice. I know the opportunists here will sight freedom of speech.

I hope someone uses the freedom of bat swinging on his teeth!

If his commentary is a huge deciding factor in this election I predict he will not be able to write another book for the next one...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It is amazing what happens when one is armed with the addictive combination of Google and spare time.

It seems that on top of everything else, Mr. Corsi sometimes suffers from writers block. As result he has been guilty of plagiarism.

February 27, 2006

Swift Boat Author Corsi, WND plagiarize Schlussel

Printer Friendly

By Debbie Schlussel

**** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE ****

Apparently, when something says "World Net Daily Exclusive," it means World Net Daily Rip-off. That's the case, with Swift Boat author, Jerome Corsi, who today in a WND piece demonstrated that he is nothing but a full-fledged plagiarist. A thief. Did he also rip off his NYTimes best-selling "Swift Boat" book against John Kerry? This begs that question.

I read a re-worked version of the piece I wrote and posted early morning, last Thursday, today on World Net Daily. Except Mr. Corsi put his byline on MY work. We can assume, then, that everything else he writes is similarly shop-lifted from others.

Corsi even ripped off my mistakes, which I since corrected, but he did not. I originally called a company "Datamax," but it is "Datamatix." As you'll note, Corsi rips off the mistake.

From Schlussel original, Thursday:

If you liked Billy Carter, you'll love Neil Bush. No beer products and advertising or redneck wit and wisdom.

From plagiarist Jerome Corsi's rip-off on WND, today:

If you loved Billy Carter and "Billy Beer," you're certain to love Neil Bush and the "Ignite! Cow."

Neil Bush is a frequent visitor to and paid speaker in Dubai . . . . It's not just Bush's paid speaking engagements courtesy of Dubai's Datamatix. While Neil Bush is prominently displayed on the company's website (and listed as "Brother of US President George Bush").

Neil Bush's frequent travels to Dubai are documented by Datamax, a Dubai-based information technology company that has featured Neil Bush as a speaker. The Datamax website features several prominent photographs of Neil Bush addressing a Dubai conference, identifying Neil Bush as "the brother of U.S. President George Bush."
FYI, it's Datamatix, not Datamax. If he's going to rip people off, he can at least get it right and not rip off my original mistakes. Or can he?

Remember Billy Carter, Jimmy Carter's brother, and his couple hundred-thousand dollars "loan" from Libya's Muammar Ghaddafi?

We all remember . . . . Then, there was Billy Carter who took $200,000 from Muammar Gadhafi.

While Neil Bush is prominently displayed on the company's website (and listed as "Brother of US President George Bush"), so are Clintonistas Al Gore and Sandy Berger (he of document pants-stuffing fame).

Dubai's Datamax appears to be bipartisan, as the company's website also shows Dubai appearances of various Democratic Party luminaries including Al Gore (with and without a beard), Sandy Berger- the National Security Adviser under President Clinton who achieved fame by stuffing classified documents in his socks.
Again, the company is DATAMATIX, not Datamax. But I got it wrong originally, and since he didn't do a whit of research, he merely copied my mistake.

And all of my other research from Neil Bush's divorce to his getting investors in Dubai for Ignite! is ALL ripped off by Jerome Corsi, cheap plagiarist extraordinaire.

One wonders if Jerome Corsi's Ph.D. thesis from Harvard was also not original work. People don't start doing this in their old age.

FYI, "Dr." Corsi, my work is copyrighted, and I always seek to protect that copyright. Go get yourself a lawyer.

In this case, imitation is NOT the sincerest form of flattery. It's the most insincere form of robbery.

In the future, John O'Neil should pick someone else with which to write a book. This guy, Corsi, is a phony.

*** UPDATE 02/28/06: It's official. Jerome Corsi is a plagiarist and WND aids and abets it. Corsi admits, through WND editor Joseph Farah, that he got the information from my column. Farah admits I broke this story and apologized in an e-mail. Unfortunately, Farah and Corsi refuse to do so publicly. Shame on them. They added a tiny link, when it's clear Corsi lifted huge passages and all my research from my piece. They gave a million excuses about forgetting to post a link. But Corsi never mentioned my name in "his" piece. And he made radio appearances, including on Orlando's "Pat Campbell Show", presenting my work as his own. The "Swift Boat" author is a plagiarist, plain and simple. He cannot be trusted.

source

Keep in mind that she's a conservative political commentator.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I love it....she's a conservative commentator....and exposes Corsi for the lying, cheating plaigarist....not even a good reporter....that he is!!!

Brava for her!!!

Everyone should watch the Larry King interview, and see this charlatan for the lying piece of garbage that he is.

Jerome Corsi....Ann Coulter(geist) and Bill O'Reilly...(Oh? Really?) hacks, all.

[EDIT]....I wrote 'hacks'....and in NO WAY did I intend to demean the taxi-cab drivers of the world....you are far, far better than those three bigots!!!

[edit on 8/16/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is sad, what exactly is pro-white? I am married to a Hispanic and am white myself so help me understand. It is ok to be pro-Hispanic, Jewish, black, indian, etc. but not white? You have not disproved anything Mr. Corsi has said even though I do not agree with some of what he says. Obama and McCain are both b\pieces of dirt and run with the same agenda, read their policies for Christs sake. Obama is not going to save the world people about as much as McCain will, they are mere puppets. Until the people wake up en mass nothing will change that.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Remember a month ago when we were bombarded daily with Obama has a fake or has faked his birth certificate threads? ... Wonder where that rumor was started?

Actually .. I am the one who put the first 'where is Obama's birth certificate' thread out for ATS to look at. I referenced a number of sites on the internet and a number of publications that were asking for it.

And NO .. I had not read anything by this Jerome Corsi fella.

And as far as I know ... I still haven't read anything by him.
(* I certainly don't remember that name coming up anywhere)

You are giving him WAY too much credit.

The expose-obama info doesn't all originate with him.

From this thread it seems to me that it looks like he's just gathered together stuff that everyone else has said and is regurgitating it into a single source.

Also, from the looks of it, it seems to me he's getting a late jump on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1503
This is sad, what exactly is pro-white? I am married to a Hispanic and am white myself so help me understand. It is ok to be pro-Hispanic, Jewish, black, indian, etc. but not white? You have not disproved anything Mr. Corsi has said even though I do not agree with some of what he says. Obama and McCain are both b\pieces of dirt and run with the same agenda, read their policies for Christs sake. Obama is not going to save the world people about as much as McCain will, they are mere puppets. Until the people wake up en mass nothing will change that.

Ok, I'll try to make the distinction one more time:

Pro-White as a descriptive term points to one who, for lack of a better description, is proud of being caucasian. He/she may not be prejudiced towards other races and religions, but does not believe that special consideration, such as welfare or affirmative action, to other minorities at the expense of equally or more qualified white people.

Pro-White as a name of an organization or in the ideology of an organization is the new and improved term for white supremacist and/or neo-nazis.

It is specifically because the differences between the two uses are so fine that they are used in this way. Thus if one were to point to another and call them pro-white as the first definition, they will defend that position by using the foundation of the other.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I appreciate that not all the threads questioning the Obama candidacy are seeded by Jerome Corsi.
We are just trying to identify the ones that are. So that any member may decide for themselves, with all the facts in hand, including the ideology of their provenance.
That's all.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You know in the USA we can say purty much what we want,untell it becomes slanderuos or defameing of ones chareter,then you have the court system to turn to.
If the book is all lies then take it to court and prove it for all to see,if you have a valied birth certificate then produce to people that can verify that its real.If you can't do these things then say nothing.
Also Obama said in the begening that he would build bridges and tear down walls between the people,so far he has done nothig to stop all the raciel BS that continuly goes on from all sides.
And the real reason I would not like Obama as Prez is simple,the company he has kept for most all his life,(I don't belive in guilt by association) but this man has been a poor judge of people for quit awile,usless ofcourse he doesent think there is any problem with the company he has kept.
The thing that really worries me is if any of these many items that Obama is being accused of are true then I have no doubt his campaign heads know it and think they can BS there way to the White House,kind of like Edwards thinking he could become Prez while cheeting on his wife.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I made the mistake of clicking on your 'signature', Flyers Fan.

Might have to go take another shower, before going outside.

I will now let the OP handle the rest.

and no, we are NOT tag-teaming....I'm just not as good a writer as he/she is. So, before I put my keyboard in my mouth, I will stop.

Good night, and good luck!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I heard Corsi on a Zionist station recently too, Israeli National News. (arutz sheva).

Don't white supremacists hate jewish/zionist people?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join