Jerome Corsi [ExposeD] Author of "The Obama Nation" to appear on "Pro-White" radio show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So tomorrow night, Jerome Corsi is appearing on James Edwards' show, The Political Cesspool, for the second time to talk about the book and their shared beliefs.

Here's something I learned today, David Duke is alive and well, spreading the voices of hatred and intolerance. I was not aware of that.

Mr duke was also a guest on TPC back in february of this year.
You can listen to the interview on youtube.

For a breakdown of the interview and more:

Idolizing Duke
The Feb. 20 "Political Cesspool" broadcast featured a phone interview with David Duke, speaking from the Ukraine. Edwards made it abundantly clear during their conversation that he, like Duke, believes Jews control the media, among many other things. "We have a very small minority that has incredible power in the American media, the American government, in academia, and in the economy," Edwards told the infamous author of Jewish Supremacism. "I find it amazing that no movement has been too big or too small that these people have not had their hands in. … You look at all the destructive movements of the 20th century. We're talking about women's rights, the civil rights movement, and today the newly protected minority status for homosexuals."
Duke said in response: "Well, the way they have been able to do that, James, and everybody listening, is through organization. They have an agenda. They make a united front. When I was a university student at LSU [Louisiana State University] on campus, the very leftist, liberal anti-Vietnam war movement was absolutely led by radical Jews." Duke failed to mention another aspect of his LSU years: In 1970, while still a student, he was photographed dressed in neo-Nazi regalia, including a swastika armband, to protest the appearance of left-wing Jewish attorney William Kunstler at nearby Tulane University. That photograph, along with hundreds of others of Duke in his Ku Klux Klan robes, have haunted Duke over the decades and hampered his attempts to win mainstream political office.

Radio host James Edwards has been compared to former Klan leader David Duke, who has run for numerous political offices. But unlike Duke, who was photographed as a young man with neo-Nazi and white supremacist symbols, Edwards has avoided the most compromising situations and language.
Edwards idolizes Duke. At the CCC conference, he repeatedly quoted "Dr. Duke" in conversation. But as much as he admires Duke, Edwards has also clearly learned from his mentor's early mistakes. He does not appear at any hate group events where he knows swastikas and other white supremacist symbols will be photographed or filmed.

A frequent topic on "Political Cesspool" all of this year has been the gruesome murders of a young white couple in Knoxville who were allegedly carjacked, raped and murdered by four black men. "Hate crime laws were made for one reason and one reason only — to protect these black animals," Edwards said during his May 28 "Cesspool" broadcast. "If these two souls [the victims] had been more aware of the racial realities of our time, perhaps they would still be alive today."

Two days before that broadcast, neo-Nazi leader Alex Linder organized a protest against "black crime" in Knoxville. Edwards was nowhere to be seen. When he appeared on CNN May 29, the network rolled footage of the protest showing demonstrators wearing swastika T-shirts and displaying other white supremacist symbols. CNN host Kiran Chetry asked Edwards, "Why has this [murder] case become a rallying cry among the white supremacists?"

Edwards disingenuously dodged the question: "Well, I can't necessarily speak for people that I don't have any association with. But I will promise you this: Had the roles been reversed, and had the victims been black and the murderers white, this would have been the biggest news story in America."

The next day on his blog, Edwards posted this message to his fans: "With regards to those who showed up in Knoxville (who were labeled 'Klansmen' and 'Nazis' etc.), conservative activists often get maligned with nefarious descriptions because they dare stand up and speak out. I don't know the hearts and minds of those who attended the Knoxville rally because I wasn't there. However, with regards to their demonstration, they were doing the right thing by bringing attention to the despicable double standard this case has received. God bless them for that."

It's not exactly a stretch to "label" a man wearing a swastika T-shirt and shouting "Heil Hitler" a Nazi. Edwards knows that, but he's a master of carefully parsing his language so that he walks the razor's edge between conservative commentary and outright neo-Nazi rhetoric. This balancing act allows him to continue building his core audience of white nationalists without doing irrevocable damage to his mainstream political aspirations As this article went to press, Edwards was scheduled to deliver the keynote address at a Sept. 15 meeting of the Missouri chapter of the League of the South, a racist, neo-secessionist organization based in Alabama. He also had recently announced that he was in negotiations with a Michigan-based media company to start broadcasting "Political Cesspool" nationwide.

His stated mission is "[f]ighting to advance a nationalist agenda based upon the Christian world view" and turning back the clock in America to the pre-civil rights era, "back when America had a strong moral compass," as he put it during his May 17 show. "You had cultural and racial integrity in those days. …What's been taken away from us, we can take back."

source

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
I heard Corsi on a Zionist station recently too, Israeli National News. (arutz sheva).

Don't white supremacists hate jewish/zionist people?

Yes, here's the link.

But he's wearing his global economic expert hat, not the pointy hat we're discussing here.
He has many hats and potions to cure what ails you.

[edit on 8/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just went through the whole thread again. I just wanted to make sure that in all the commotion, I didn't ignore any posts.

I ran upon a post by Scorched Earth in which he, when speaking as to the validity of Wikipedia as a source, said the following:

(wikipedia) ... can be edited by people

That is in fact correct. However I would also point out, that this is also true in life itself and all that we interact with. Thus it is hardly grounds for instant rejection of facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I think you confuse facts with opinion. Need evidence? You use the SPLC as a credible, factual source.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

I think you confuse facts with opinion. Need evidence? You use the SPLC as a credible, factual source.

I went to the SPLC website and saw the whole thing with my own eyes. Employees an volunteers caring for people without charging them. Those crazy bastards with their love and their compassion.

Advocates for Justice and Equality

Co-founders Morris Dees (left) and Joe Levin
(Penny Weaver)
The Southern Poverty Law Center was founded in 1971 as a small civil rights law firm. Today, SPLC is internationally known for its tolerance education programs, its legal victories against white supremacists and its tracking of hate groups.

Located in Montgomery, Alabama – the birthplace of the Civil Rights Movement – the Southern Poverty Law Center was founded by Morris Dees and Joe Levin, two local lawyers who shared a commitment to racial equality. Its first president was civil rights activist Julian Bond.

Throughout its history, SPLC has worked to make the nation's Constitutional ideals a reality. The SPLC legal department fights all forms of discrimination and works to protect society's most vulnerable members, handling innovative cases that few lawyers are willing to take. Over three decades, it has achieved significant legal victories, including landmark Supreme Court decisions and crushing jury verdicts against hate groups

link same as above.

They seem nice enough people to me, but I can totally see why YOU don't like them.
I'll try to find another source for you, one with a little less caring.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

AS I said before, the SPLC labels anyone who doesnt agree with their leftists beliefs as hate mongers. Need proof? Try looking up the Minutemen on their site.

You would also do yourself a world of good to research Morris Dees and all of the shady crap he has pulled all in the name of making himself a big pile of cash.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

oh come on, they consider anyone who wants racial tension a hate group. So you're telling me an organization who calls the minutemen a vigilante organization and also calls Nation of Islam a racist group has leftist views? From what I've seen, they're calling anyone who wants seperation of the races a racist organization.
and why do you cling to your adamant belief that all members of the minutemen don't have a racial motivation to patrol the border or have affiliations tied to whites-only groups?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

so you mad becouse a racist is talking about a racist.
thats my point

you basically in a my racist is better than your racist.
old fashioned racist pissing contest lol
which is ironic to say the least lol
so chill you racist will win lol
he always does lol
he can use the card

[edit on 16-8-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Since WW isn't here would it be too much to ask if you could please edit your last post to include in quotes to which of his statements you are referring to.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

In the racist world view, a clear distinction is drawn between jews and whites, leaving catholicism as the only one of the religions he's attacking that he would call "predominantly white".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by Dronetek

In the racist world view, a clear distinction is drawn between jews and whites, leaving catholicism as the only one of the religions he's attacking that he would call "predominantly white".

True enough. But since the greater number of catholics live in "yet to be developed" nations such as Mexico, he has no problem attacking Catholics either.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I look foreward to hearing the interview...

Before i make judgements...

Something many here don't belive in...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
I look foreward to hearing the interview...

Before i make judgements...

Something many here don't belive in...

While you wait, if you so wish, you can listen to the first interview from July 20th.

1st Interview
It is at the top right of the page.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
As I mentioned earlier, one of the functions of this thread, is so weed out the seeded viral attacks by Mr. Corsi and his foot soldiers, from the legitimate Decision2008 threads may they be positive or negative.
By tracing the thread titles back to Mr. Corso's pro-white talking points as outlined in his new book or as he himself has expressed them, we can expose them for what they are.

Here's an example about Obama's birth certificate:

Step one. Seed the lie:

On the August 15 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, Jerome Corsi, author of The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality, claimed that the campaign of Sen. Barack Obama "has a false, fake birth certificate posted on their website." In fact, the Hawaii Department of Health has confirmed that the birth certificate posted online by the Obama campaign is "a valid Hawaii state birth certificate" and has called the speculation about Obama's citizenship "pretty ridiculous."

source

Step two. Spread the lie on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth:

Definitive evidence the fake birth certificate is a myth is exposed, by a thorough scientific process at:The Strata-Sphere

There you have it from beginning to end on why we have to deal with coordinated repeated attacks seeded by Mr Corsi and his white supremacist friends.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

I never said all members of the Minutemen dont have racial motives. Much the same as I dont think every member of the SPLC is a zionist jew .

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth
Whats wrong with being pro white?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama attended a pro black church for decades, so the problem is where?

Nice job side-tracking everyone with counter comments and arguments, but your question was "What's wrong with being pro-white?"

I'll tell you what's wrong. People who aren't white are still people, just like you. Saying you're "pro-white" IS the same as saying "I reserve the right to give preferential treatment to whites and/or discriminate against everybody else." Since uber-conservatives like yourself like to quote the founding fathers so much, let me refresh you... "All men are created equal"--And that includes women too.

Personally I don't choose my presidents based on what kind of church they went to, so your point is where?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by troydayton

I'll tell you what's wrong. People who aren't white are still people, just like you. Saying you're "pro-white" IS the same as saying "I reserve the right to give preferential treatment to whites and/or discriminate against everybody else." Since uber-conservatives like yourself like to quote the founding fathers so much, let me refresh you... "All men are created equal"--And that includes women too.

So, we're back to this idea that all human beings are allowed to empower themselves, with the exception of the white ones.

Personally I don't choose my presidents based on what kind of church they went to, so your point is where?

You would vote for a white president who attended an all white church that preached "white values" for 20 years?

I don't vote based on church at all, but something like that definitely makes me rethink their viability as President of the United states.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by troydayton

You would vote for a white president who attended an all white church that preached "white values" for 20 years?

Are there churches that do that?
Which ones?

[edit on 8/17/2008 by schrodingers dog]

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join